Fields that need an update

Would love if the bacteria and fungus apocalypse could be updated to a smart field and only target pathogenic overgrowth.

1 Like

Self realization series need a new touch to be more in depth and permanent.

Attract a life of magical abundance could be permanent field too as a new version.

Fat to stem cells 2.0 that takes fat from the areas that have the most and not random or close to wound place. Maybe with a detox field above it or a antioxidant because fat releases toxins sometimes.

Enchanced nutrient absorption can be made with more intelligence to seek nutrients or “to remake amd restructure then ones needed” ( don’t know about that)

Endocrine system with a build in hormone regulator like the other two videos and the aromatase that is smart.

Maybe super human mutant with more gene expressions but not permanent.

8 Likes

I don’t know if this falls under update or request -

But I think the stomach shrinking, arm fat and double chin fields are wonderful and I love them.

Perhaps the same idea (the just straight up fat apoptosis) all over the body with skin tightening

And perhaps a smart field, so you can tell it if there’s an area you’d rather it not remove fat from

(As far as I’m concerned it would have carte blanche to lipo away but I know some have a fondness for their butt etc)

8 Likes

Core strengthening 2.0 with negentropy and to target the obliques and all other core muscles

2 Likes

Well since i waited too long and now they are gone: whould like to see Neg Three Treasures,Kundalini Vibrations and Smart Cord Cutter come back as updates.

1 Like

Your wish has been granted! They’re on The Sapien Shop:

(There’s a slight discount if you buy all 3 Treasures as a bundle on The Sapien Shop.)

7 Likes

YESSSSS! Thanks Cap! :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks WellBeing for pointing that out.And the link :+1:

4 Likes

Captain, can you create a field like Sinus, Throat and Upper Respiratory Help + Induced Hepatocyte Growth Factor Production?

Also, Many Thanks for All Your Creations! :pray:

Update

• Heal those around you. (Be the healer). Ver 3.0 with Tesla violet ray
  • Million Dollar 2.0, optimized with Torsion.
6 Likes

Deep sleep update.

1 Like

A combination of slr + ego dissolution with shorter duration would be a great update field imo.

9 Likes

Plus

Depths of your soul :ok_hand:

4 Likes

An update of this gem

2 Likes
3 Likes

But that ones not for stress/anxiety

@Infinitecreators

3 Likes

Maybe
But it says in the description that’s it’s an upgraded version of the one you linked

3 Likes

:+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Advanced Healing/Voltage Repair

3 Likes
  • Subconscious Limits Removal
  • Ego Dissolution

A combination of those two fields with a shorter duration would be the ultimate energy audio.

• Super Metabolism Boost
  • Endocrine System Rejuvenation
  • Full Body Detox
2 Likes