Negentropic Jing (N/A)

this is really based on individuals needs
some are sensitive more than others, and some have jing more than others

most of members don’t report their results they just read other reviews have the same results or slightly different as their

and because use pack of fields that sometimes they can’t distinguish what is the doing the what…

1 Like

Makes sense that you’re not understanding this, because I wasn’t replying or responding to you.

Is this coming up again you think? Or is the only way to purchase this via SammyG

It was announced that the program for being directly invoiced by Sammy has been discontinued. Cap’n confirmed that, if it’s not on one of the official Sapien sales platforms, it’s not for sale.

(Unless they’d overlooked reinstating a field, but that was with the Gumroad fields. The Teespring ones, of which this was one, were not taken off and then reinstated in the way the Gumroad fields were. So, there’s less likelihood that was a factor at play here.)

1 Like

Let’s wait and see what happens. There hasn’t been any official announcement concerning the fields on Teespring.

New Link:

8 Likes

Is this in NFT form?

1 Like

Audio

3 Likes

FYI: For those who are interested, it was noted that there’s a small discount when you buy all 3 Treasures together.

4 Likes

I was very happy when I saw that they are still up at https://thesapienshop.com/
Thought that is so great, it must be a scam, so I checked first if the site is legit lol
Is this the same as with the other fields where you should play them only 2-3 times or can you loop these?

Btw I see there is only the paypal option to pay for the fields. Is this correct or is it me?

2 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer can you say a little about the difference between Pre-Heaven Jing (Yuan jing) and Pre-Natal Jing. I had always thought they were the same.

@Dreamweaver does this field replenish both Pre-Heaven Jing and Pre-Natal Jing?

7 Likes

I start to read about 3 treasure and i realise ,when they say jing is the essence of what we are ,we are jing it self ,spern is jing the whole spinal or skeletal system is the spern it self all 3 treasure are important but jing is the most important of all ,a person who as alot of prenatal /post jing ,well preserved can develop muscle and thick strong bone very easy

5 Likes

There’s a fourth thing, but I don’t know if it’s treasure. Its name is “Xu”(spell :shushing_face:She), which means nothingness. Shen should be turned into Xu for transcendence.

1 Like

What this acutallly do ? And how can it help you ?

It can restore depleted Jing.

There are many suggested ways it can help you mentioned above. Read the thread and ask questions about what you’re reading.

2 Likes

?
Does anyone else get this?
Perhaps the field is not for sale anymore?
I just wanted to check the price.

1 Like

Its on the sapienshop

11 Likes

Ooh, ok, I’m Good. :sweat_smile::v:
It’s not a Priority. :sweat_smile:

@Garou Thanks.

2 Likes

Bumping this post by @psynergy again.

This is a very helpful article, explaining pre-natal and post-natal Jing.
Pre-natal Jing is limited and is used up when there is not enough post-natal Jing available.

The article clearly says that it is almost impossible to restore spent pre-natal Jing, so with the Negentropic Jing field (or the Godlike Jing field by Psychic University) are one of the best and ultimate life-hacks that we have at our disposal for a long and healthy physical incarnation because these two fields are able to restore pre-natal Jing.

And here is a follow up article to the previous one:

For reducing leakages of Jing and expanding the storage capacity for more Jing, the Soul Core Restoration field is the way to go.

All of these mentioned fields are literally worth Millions!

12 Likes

Also found this “scientific” paper on Jing.
Which proves one more time that mainstream biomedicine does not understand the concept of Jing because they are looking at everything from a strict physical matter point of view and do not recognize the many subtle energetic layers of reality.

#NoJingForSceptics :laughing:

6 Likes