Fields to audio cd

Hi guys,

I was wondering whether or not it is possible to select a few audios and burn them onto an audio cd? And if so, would i need to specify a particular audio cd format?

Thanks in advance,

Btw it’s my first post, thus… Nice to know you

3 Likes

Lol welcome Nice to know you.

I think i read somewhere @Captain_Nemo saying that yes you can burn a cd with the audios but i rather him or someone else confirming.

Enjoy the forum x

3 Likes

Confirmed! Nice to know you too!!!

9 Likes

Welcome! (Sorry, I have no answers for you. I’m here to be friendly and to listen to what our wise friends have to say to you.)

It’s an older thread but I thought to say that I have successfully made a CD with some fields. Usually software will have an option to burn music specifically :slight_smile:

Did you ever manage to make one @Nice2knowU ?

2 Likes

Yes i just wanted to know which format, since all the fields are mp3 afaik, so it would be best to create an mp3 audio CD then

Yeah you don’t want to change the data in the file* which means you want to leave the file format the same.

*Future readers, you can change the title of the file or of the track just fine. They won’t affect the field, but changing anything about the data in the file will affect the field.