Plasma Protocol

Sure…
No way to get them to listen to the regular Plasma in between visits on some type of cheap mp3 player for kids?

11 Likes

Sure, I could load it onto my aunt’s cell phone

5 Likes

I would definitely do this then,
and you still can play Protocol over the phone but I have feeling it’s effectiveness will be less than 100% (which may still be rather strong enough).

But regular Plasma will definitely help as well!

11 Likes

Great! Thanks @_OM

I’m going to give it a go and see what happens. I will try to visit them more regularly but it’s not always so easy to get the two them together at the same time. Evenings would be perfect but Botswana has now imposed a nationwide curfew from 7pm to 4am until 4th January.

I don’t mind loading the regular plasma onto my aunt’s phone but I won’t load the protocol one. Both ladies are darlings with big hearts. Once they see how effective the Protocol one is they will want to share the audio with all their friends and I can’t let that happen as all their friends are pretty much their age or older and won’t understand that how often to listen or about the detox symptoms plus that would be unfair to Dream. So when it comes to playing the Protocol audios I want to be in control so I can monitor both ladies and see how they are responding.

16 Likes

Sounds great!
Keep us updated with their progress and yours, as well!

7 Likes

You can burn them on a cd also.

25 Likes

Ever seen the movie the cocoon?

24 Likes

Um…no, sorry

3 Likes

LOL was thinking this totally when she mentioned the circumstances.

4 Likes

Okay I now know what I’ll be doing tomorrow! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes
18 Likes

Thank you @_OM

4 Likes

Right? lol
Okay Tenet will be after the cocoon ;)
I might drop in ‘the abyss’ also.

19 Likes

Just gonna rewatch Cocoon later today
Think I know “The Abyss” by heart now.

13 Likes

Based on the chat on the thread of what everyone was watching, I downloaded the Tenet the other day but haven’t yet had a chance to watch it. Will now look online for the Abyss as well.

10 Likes

I’m pretty excited for all the fun you are about to have.

25 Likes

@_OM by then I would have reverse-aged so I’ll be the teenager on the forum!! :sunglasses:

18 Likes

The (reverse) cycle of Life, my friend! :rofl:

13 Likes

Feeling this! It’s like I’m getting younger every day

10 Likes

So I’m thinking of having my mother use these audios (mainly combo 2) just want to see if they could potentially post a threat to her pacemaker (open heart surgery) with another surgery coming up to replace/upgrade the device. From what the audios have and what others are saying this should be safe? And effective?

3 Likes