Financial Freedom NFT (Passive Income Project)

This is a slow acting nft, for most peoole still need to reframe and deconstruct abundance blockages and thoughts about money.

I do not have this but spouse does for maybe 8 months and he doesnt really do anything with it, but his finances has increased constantly and he also now has access to stock options, is thinking about business ideas. However he does not have great budget. I think if he healed himself and worked with it, it would do more. Maybe it would be best for someone just starting to figure out path and does not have a lot of responsibilities so they can try different things. Financial freedom is something that has to be earned and this is a tool to help, it doesnt do the work for you. Most people take years for this.

13 Likes

Thank you @donut

I think i need to put in much more effort plus working for a working time job first…

3 Likes

Since this is no longer available is there a comparable NFT? Any plans to bring it back? Would love to have this for my personal business goals.

2 Likes

Having this in my collection. Hoping that someday an audio field for this NFT would be made :crossed_fingers:t5:

4 Likes

People often start projects with similar themes to older ones, so you could come up with one as well. Many new projects are being made public too, so you could decide if you want to go that route.

What kleeng072 said, any hope of a remake or substitute?

You can place an ad here to notify current owners of your desire to buy or trade for it.

The Gnome’s thread mentionnes that the Gnome will stay even if you sell the NFT.
Logically it should be the same for this one regarding the item. Anybody has anything to say about that?

1 Like

I have an abundance item
Oh but I also still have this NFT

Yes, the item will obviously stay even if you sell the NFT

2 Likes

Hey guys,
just following a hunch here, since the item was mentioned above.

This Financial Freedom NFT includes a very special item maker (it can be seen in the post number 3 in this thread). Thus far I have only made one item for myself:

(I liked the tree design in particular, as it represents the abundance seen and unseen (the roots), which span a really large area. Also the abundance tag image for instance is a tree)

Now obviously I cannot pinpoint exactly which field has helped create more abundance in my life. I usually carry this one in a little mini pouch bag in my pocket and it simply feels very good to have. Anyways, I have also shown the pic to @Rosechalice and she was quite fond of it.

I thought if enough people are interested, perhaps I can get more of these (or maybe I can find alternative designs) and ship it to wherever you are located. I have no idea about shipping costs and price yet, so just gauging interest here. If there are sufficient people interested, I can probably find the time to do it.

Are you interested in possibly purchasing an item made by / from the Financial Freedom NFT?
  • I am interested
  • I am not interested

0 voters

Have a blessed day ;)
:four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

I think it will be great to make postcard with item maker so the shipping cost can be minimized and customs won’t ask much questions

Thank you for your answer :love_you_gesture::herb::call_me_hand: :new_moon::sunny:

I’m new here. Can someone explain how to understand what the official description of an NFT is.

In this situation I understand “SnipingTour” to be describing a vision for an NFT to be created by DreamWeaver (or “Captain”?) - who exactly?

First question, is this a description of the request given to the maker - is there also an official description by the maker of how things were actually implemented? Or are we to understand the original description to be actually descriptive of the NFT and not prescriptive of the vision of the NFT to be made?

Second question, what are we to understand by this vision being continued by many other posters adding content? phlf003 continues the story it seems… “You are lead to a tree with branches full of money…” and then “Nice2knowU” with “The Final Destination”

This is all very confusing for a newbie. What are we reading precisely? What is actually contained within the NFT?

Thanks all and well wishes.

1 Like

The nft description is written in a story like format hence why it has over 10k words.
You have to skim it if you want to know the whole picture. Imo it has everything ever thought up about wealth. If wealth had a dictionary this book would have every word in it from A to Z.

Anyways, lookup Abundantia, Wealth River, Hawk, Eco saw, Conceptual trainer, Shadow Hunt, infusion, mantras, higher self, that’s all that I can remember.

2 Likes

Hi, dragonfire!
7f1ymt

Start here for the Forum FAQ. It will explain a lot.

This is the NFT section. Come back if you still have questions.

Enjoy your time on the forum. It is the definition of awesome! :)

4 Likes

I am newbie in NFTS, how they work and where i can buy this Passive income NFT

It’s literally explained one post above ^^

If you are lucky, somebody is selling it here:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Are all these subfields and features in this NFT? I just finished reading everything in its entirety and this is massive! I don’t think there is another one with more features that I know of.

Do any of the long term holders of this gem have anything they’d like to share with how this has worked in your lives?

1 Like

I bought it in 250$ and sold it in 250$. And selling it was biggest regret of my life :sob:

2 Likes