Financial Freedom NFT (Passive Income Project)

Another cool aspect of the field is.

The Hunt Of the Shadow

This process consists of a few stages in order to promote full synchronization and integration of ideas, goals and desires between the subconscious, conscious and superconscious minds. This process can be performed daily and can be used for any financial (or any other type of) goal you may have:

• Stage 1: set a clear intention before sleep (for example, ‘I want inspiration for the best way to make passive income’). These intentions are linked to concepts, ideas, belief patterns that may need to be changed, removed or added. If you are aware of some of these linked beliefs, you can consciously guide the process. If not, process will do its best to do the work automatically. During sleep, resistance from the Ego is at its lowest, and the process can more easily do its work at this time.
  • Stage 2: Your subconscious mind gets connected to the field and works together with your Higher Self to effectively guide the process according to your free will. Ideas, concepts and belief patterns get downloaded straight to your subconscious, and any mental benefits that are necessary to the process will be implemented automatically as well. It works intelligently and is tailored to you specifically. Missing pieces are filled in and your understanding grows every moment. This process works harmoniously with all the tools that you have access to, and improves your intuitive understanding and working with the tools. You start becoming more and more attuned to your intuition and are able to catch those gut feelings immediately as they arise.
  • Stage 3: the brute force stage; now that your subconscious mind is flooded with ideas, benefits and positive beliefs, it’s time to get everything that is brewing to the surface, to the conscious mind.
  1. Like the BPIL tag, your daily actions guide you to find the answers. For example, you go to work, but you get a nudge to go a different route. When you act on that impulse, something happens that catches your awareness and brings up an insight or AHA moment. Whatever it is, it brings you something that benefits you in the pursuit of whatever you have intended.
  2. If the first approach doesn’t suit you, or your Higher Self according to your will decides you need some extra input, you also start to get obsessed with your intention and every other thought that doesn’t relate to your intention gets pushed to the background or doesn’t enter your awareness. This obsession happens in a way that’s pleasing to you and the longer you ponder it, the more excited and optimistic you become.
  3. Something that ties in with the two approaches above, is that feeling of an itch that needs to be scratched. When you wake up after setting your intention the night before, a fishing hook is hooked into your mind, and just like when you are fishing, small tugs and movements let you know that something is there. It starts feeling like you’re playing a game that is orchestrated by the field and your Higher Self, and you are excited to follow the guidance of the hook and see what lies at the end of it.
  • Stage 4: along the way towards the manifestation of your intention, you are driven by a higher purpose and are motivated to become wealthy, abundant and prosperous to be of service to society. The feeling of helping others, seeing their gratitude, makes you feel more and more driven to keep on this path and excites you to keep working with this concept.

Just as every really cool game, some practice might be needed by gamers in order to understand the complexity of instructions :joy: but just and game or two :stuck_out_tongue: Gotta love those games!

23 Likes

Great stuff, then It shall all be integrated together in the 2nd reserved post.

Nice

16 Likes

Lol mi casually scrolling down posts on Ig…

:relieved:🪄

15 Likes

The 2nd post is available for your reading taste.

Discover more about

16 Likes

Last part of this masterpiece revealed :smiley:
Guys don’t forget to use the limitless smart-field when in need :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

The Goddess Abundantia by Peter Paul Rubens

19 Likes

Abundantia of Passive income group

19 Likes

bump
i literally had a dream the other week. i was travelling inside abundantia to as of yet unforeseen places of prosperity. i noticed financial freedom NFT + the wealth mantra meditation defines a very powerful combination
Lets get rich
No, lets BE rich
:sunglasses: :moneybag:

19 Likes

Not long after I got this NFT, my husband said “Our goal is financial freedom, isn’t it?” when we never really talked about it before. lol

16 Likes

I haven’t really worked with any of my NFTs so far, I’m starting with this one. Right away, as I look at it, the image seems to be getting brighter.

4 Likes

As I was on a walk today, I was sitting on one in a row of benches with other people, and a passing homeless guy very deliberately and specifically asked me if I had any money to spare (I didn’t since I don’t usually carry cash). I guess I’m giving off wealthy vibes?

8 Likes

Not tangibly (as I said, I’ve only been really working with it for a couple of days) but I do feel generally more cavalier about money, and I had an interview for a better job today that I think went really well.

8 Likes

I have had changes in my work place -promotion, transfers. As a result, I haven’t got my salary from January (I will get once the records are set right at a very slow pace)
I was almost at the end of my resources & then today morning, I find quite a big sum of money in a long dormant bank account that was linked to my job in the year 2000! Now, all I have to do is activate the account & I have access to funds!
The Hawk is awesome! :sparkling_heart:

24 Likes

Hey guys

1 Like

This is the best money NFT ever.

I wish I found out sooner about this,
Wow it has it all A-Z

Here’s to future billions with Sapien ; )

The whales are coming, the whales are coming,

11 Likes

haha, yeah, welcome to Abundantia :D

5 Likes

Did you already experience results?

1 Like

time to become a billionaire

6 Likes

Has anyone noticed having ideas for financial freedom from means that don’t involve traditional business? For instance, having an idea for a story that has the potential to sell like Harry Potter? For the record, I haven’t, just wondering if you have.

(Oh, also, I got that better job, I start next week.)

16 Likes

I noticed a lot of people selling this on the official selling/buying thread. I mean it’s a travesty! This can potentially make you a Millionaire.
Those you’re lucky enough to own this >>>

9 Likes