Financial Freedom NFT (Passive Income Project)

It can not only make you a millionaire,
It will also protect you once you’re there and combines all aspects of luck and wealth together.

That plus opportunities, networking, communicating, etc. It is indeed a tapestry

13 Likes

I think the very long term NFTs often get circulated more because people have stronger short term needs or decide that they have other ways of achieving the long term goals.

9 Likes

I second this. I’d also think that some of these long-term / financially-oriented NFTs’ most compelling testimonials would show up much later than in the first weeks or even months, usually.

Yes. People’s story will be different, but a lot of extras were ordered in this group, so maybe it’s not always their personal copy that we see them offer.

Yes actually, sort of. I started writing what could technically have the potential to become a book if I was to continue seriously, I suppose. I did get Financial Freedom NFT at the same time that I got the Blueprint of Artistry NFT, so I suspect that this sudden urge to write was a combination of both NFTs. Can’t wait to devote more time into exploring both :+1:

:partying_face: !! Nice, Congrats!

8 Likes

Had a vision in my sleep,of having this massive NFT sale with this and getting a dream villa in Ireland to as fruits of thy labor.

Will just see if it really was an alternate timeline hehe.

Had this printed out under my pillow, insanely vivid dream.

6 Likes

can i make tag out of this nft?

You can. There is also item maker. You can go through NFT script to know more.

2 Likes

A big thank you to the creators and contributors of this absolutely masterpiece!! :raised_hands: :gem:

I firmly believe this one is an absolute Must in this life :sparkles:

I have several questions regarding to it:

• How does this NFT deal with karma, from this life, from past lifes…?

• Someone (thanks for telling me) told me that this includes: Image-Mandala + Audio. I spoke with some sellers of this one and they didn´t have the audio part. So, is it possible to get Full - 100% results from this NFT with just having the mandala-image?

• I read the whole thread several times and in my opinion this has everything related to financial freedom and much more. So, I think that having this NFT would make not necessary having the Financial Protector because this one is already included in Financial Freedom. Am I correct?

Thank you everyone!! :slightly_smiling_face: :four_leaf_clover:

10 Likes

I was part of the initial group and to my knowledge there was no audio only image.

12 Likes

No audio. Mandala will suffice.

4 Likes

Hello everyone, is there more stories or experience to share? Thanks

1 Like

anyone has any stories or experience to share?

1 Like

I am finally an owner of a Wealth Nft and luckily its this. I keep re-reading the description and it looks more and more broken everytime I read it.

I am quite surprised there’s not many reviews. Since my token suggests there are atleast 75 copies of this nft.

Anyways gonna print it tomorrow. Glue it to the back of my phone, and hope it does magic

7 Likes

Cómo puedo obtener este nft. Soy muy nuevo acá. Y me interesó muchísimo. Un abrazo a todos

took me a few hours to read the description
crazy how much stuff is in this nft
this part didn’t age very well though lol
hope it only takes the good from them

5 Likes

Of course it will

Idk what happened with them, but I know dream doesn’t apply every single thing about a person when making a NFT that mentions them within a pool of knowledge, only what would help the NFT

4 Likes

Just wondering, may someone share what passion income route do you choose? I got this nft …still don’t know what passion income task I can generate money from. I tried to do graphic design and sell digital art. No sale for 2 months. So just want to see how people use this gem to make magic. Thanks

1 Like

Could you please create an audio for this NFT ? As most NFT are given audio it will help connect strongly to this comprehensive field

2 Likes

This is a slow acting nft, for most peoole still need to reframe and deconstruct abundance blockages and thoughts about money.

I do not have this but spouse does for maybe 8 months and he doesnt really do anything with it, but his finances has increased constantly and he also now has access to stock options, is thinking about business ideas. However he does not have great budget. I think if he healed himself and worked with it, it would do more. Maybe it would be best for someone just starting to figure out path and does not have a lot of responsibilities so they can try different things. Financial freedom is something that has to be earned and this is a tool to help, it doesnt do the work for you. Most people take years for this.

13 Likes

Thank you @donut

I think i need to put in much more effort plus working for a working time job first…

3 Likes

Since this is no longer available is there a comparable NFT? Any plans to bring it back? Would love to have this for my personal business goals.

2 Likes