šŸ’Ŗ Fitness Tech 360 (Ultimate Sport Project)

nošŸ˜„, still have to travel by trainā€¦

2 Likes

:angry: :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

he recieved something from you, i am sureā€¦ since then he brings himself in embarassing situationsā€¦ everybody can see it and talkes about itšŸ˜…

2 Likes

I didnā€™t send anything :laughing: But in that situation the whole group was worried about you :grin:

In any case, it was not fair of him. A joke is a joke, but a certain behavior has a natural resonance :yum:

as always - an idea came up. You know - because you yourself are getting stronger. Iā€™m not even talking about the physical part, or even about this project. You are systematically using different Captain products, also - whether itā€™s NFT or public audio. Youā€™re changing, you also talked about it somewhere. We are all changing, and getting stronger.

You also use Mental Health, etc.

You change, your environment changes, or rather the perception of that environment shifts. Others also feel it. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

thank you for taking the time to answer my question, this one looks really goodā€¦
hope to get my hands on it when the time is right

1 Like

I donā€™t know your specific goals, but you might be able to find a Warrior Athlete NFT. but Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s on the secondary market

Strength and Endurance Max available in store

Donā€™t forget about the available fields on gumroad. Huge selection of fields, and huge opportunities for body development :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

i s it with audio ??

Itā€™s boring
Is the aggravation starting again :grin: Tell those who contact people and ā€œinquireā€ about this or that audio and then delete accounts itā€™s a futile thing to do.

Join a gym, do some healthy and useful activities. And be happy

6 Likes

Can Fitness Tech 360 be used as an automated workout field without actually working out?

My future daily routine will only consist of taking long walks in nature and sitting still in reflection :dizzy:

1 Like

Yes, Robby, yes and yes again.
Let me explain something to you to make it clearer.
This project was very important to me personally. It all started with the Swimmer project (automated [therapeutic] swimming)
I am very fond of water, and I used to swim. Near my house is a swimming pool complex, but I was able to communicate with one of the ā€œordinaryā€ employees of the institution, and he willingly told me in a drunken state that going on in this institution at night, when there are no customers (staff urinate in the pool, and dumped a lot of chlorine, certain standards are not respected, the water at the right time is not changed)
this can be seen when you walk near the pool and feeling the strong look of this chlorine

(read publicly the negative effects of this substance on the body)

Also, I do not get to go to the gym. Of course, thatā€™s an excuse. As they say - if you want to, youā€™ll find the time, etc.

But I havenā€™t been able to get into a rhythm and go to it systematically.
It has to do with my life, intense work, family, and other commitments

However, I spend a lot of time at the computer (this is due to my work during the day, and in the evening I help my friend(s) in his business of one electronic store)

I want to say that a lot of time is spent sitting. But our body needs exercise, walking, movement :100:

Also, I have some back problems, and my back muscles need to be strengthened (necessarily)

I chose a more suitable option, based on my rhythm of life
I was advised one professional therapeutic set of exercises that I do at home + Captainā€™s Fields

This 360 Technology automates many of the exercises
but itā€™s an energy model of these exercises

and Iā€™ve said many times and will continue to say - that we ourselves are the boosters and we need to help these fields. Then these fields will help us

There has to be some action on the part of the user

ā€œautomatingā€ these exercises doesnā€™t mean theyā€™re going to put you in a gym and do your physical training for you, understand

itā€™s this holistic approach where the user takes responsibility in their own hands that is the key to results

If I have back pain and hope that the field will strengthen the muscles in my back, thatā€™s not really the right position.

I recently wrote in this thread that my chair at home was broken.
It turned out that my table, its size and height are completely inconsistent with the principles of ergonomics (I ordered a new one)

how can you hope for fields to improve the condition of the back muscles, if initially (for a long time), one of the points was violated, and my sitting position was not correct?

Itā€™s like pulling a rubber band at both ends.

How can a smoker hope for lung regeneration fields if he smokes x3 packs a day?

Understand my logic.

nevertheless this technology has exceeded my expectations, i can even feel the pulsation in certain muscle areas
and itā€™s fully programmable conceptually (plus my personal efforts to maintain the physical body with the set of light exercises that I mentioned above), and it has a relaxation mode

from one closed group:

those who are professional athletes and have received copies of the project, combined with the available sports audio on gumroad - will create an explosive alchemy, and I am confident that their results will exceed all expectations

it all depends on our goals - my goals were originally more simple and primitive

9 Likes

Hopefully Dream makes this soon:

The ultimate automated workout field. It will help a lot of people.

4 Likes

yes, that is one of the options.
so wait for this field if it is done
everyone will get what he needs :grin:

3 Likes

Yup!

I have been sleeping on this to long been using it for the last days and well its so smooth.

The increase in strength and definition.

The increase in Muscle density and firmness.

Great regeneration meaning no soreness at all.

The Motivation to apply myself physically after listening as well to the perfect amount probably.

I think i was a little apprehensive about it because with some of the older workout fields i felt drained/exhausted after which i didnā€™t really want for some time.

But this smartfield really perfectly tailors these sessions to you and Ultimate Sport Project is in noway and understatement from personal experience.

Thanks for creating this @Captain_Nemo without whom such wonders wouldnā€™t be possible!

Thanks @Ugninis for conceptualizing these wonderful holistic project Ideas!

7 Likes

Little misunderstanding ive not been sleeping with it playing, but on it on the awesome work it is meaning ive been neglecting to use it.

2 Likes

Itā€™s my fatigue after a dayā€™s work :fire:

:muscle:

4 Likes

Can anyone share original image of Fitness Tech 360? Thank you!

1 Like

You know, Iā€™m not going to stop anyone from giving you that link
Iā€™ll just give you my opinion.
Itā€™s not about you, I believe you about what youā€™ve written here.
Itā€™s about me, and itā€™s about the thoughts that came up this morning

for a long time in the private project threads a lot of people have been linking to full images
but today I have doubts about the correctness of these actions

no one can stop you from doing it yourself on solscan, because these images are freely available
also, we ourselves insert images at a slightly lower resolution into the first post of the presentation

but on the other hand, these images, mandalas the captain did for those who asked him for it and bought NFT
it is his labor, effort and time for those who made this order, tried, and worked on the project

can others download these images? yes, as the images are freely available
but is it the right thing to do?
at this point i am not sure
Iā€™m also not sure if they are the right ones to use with radionics

Although the Captain himself said that everyone can be convinced of the reality of these energies, even without owning a token
but the image in the first post is enough for that :slightly_smiling_face:

it is possible that someone may not agree with me, and provide some of their arguments, etc.
Itā€™s not about them, itā€™s about me and how I feel right now.

10 Likes

Ok,thank you!

1 Like

This cure all bad habits??
I know this project is more bigger than it,sorry
@Ugninis

1 Like