For the hair folks

So there’s a lot of activity re
Public Project - Blueprint of Hair

I kind of wanted to see what all the buzz was about.
There are already lots of fields related to hair, scalp, head, and all sorts of related issues. There are also plenty of various types of healing fields as well. Why so much emphasis on this particular part of the body? Are not any of these fields working well? What’s the deal here?

As a youth I had pretty good hair. As one gets older nothing unexpected happened with age.

So for example receding hair line, I found that any one of the major healing fields/servitors would help grow it back; e.g. plasma flaunt, nestling. Same for thickening of hair.

In recent time, part of me decided to start damaging my hair. Like maybe some sort of experiment or learning process.

This is how I did it.

Stress, and basically an excessive field usage. I significantly increased the intensity and quantity of energy work in a day. With about the same amount of rest.

What I noticed:

nervous system overload
more brain activity, and pumping
improper breathing
disbalancing of biochemistry

For the hair stuff:
hair line, width, whitening, falling out

What did I need to learn?
Some good regular hygiene and biological system awareness/maintenance/development.

-cleaning and repairing aura
-grounding, continuously grounding, just keep grounding…really, find ways to better connect with your feet, legs, root chakra, nadis, trees, dirt, sand, Gaia
All helps with the excess energy and nervous system overload, brain

• learn about, be aware, and care for the various biological systems:

how is your heart and circulation

endocrine, glands, chemistry

nervous system, brain repair

stomach, spleen, digestion

how, where, how long are your breathing patterns?

there’s a lot to go about breathing; personally I noticed that I was breathing deeply with respect to my lower back and kidneys. There could be a better connection there, with the lungs supporting the kidney pump, with supports the brain and nervous system.
The other main thing is that I mostly breath in and down from the belly, and I wasn’t at all breathing air upward straight toward my brain, which really needed it.

Besides all the healing fields available, I found a liking for hydrogen accumulation+ fission for the most physical components, along with the well known plasma.

All in all though I think hair is something that is externally noticable, and people often give a lot of attention to one another’s hair, especially their own.
Giving attention to your organs or systems is less often the case unless something stands out. Then’s there is the whole breathing and grounding thing.

Especially important is understanding the concepts that go in a design, and removing any blocks (e.g. subconscious), about turning them into reality.

What’s a little strange is that a lot of this stuff is fairly well known in the forum. I wonder how often or how much of it is actually practiced, like on a day-to-day or routine based. Compared to simply pressing play on a list.

What’s really neat is that the Public Project for Blueprint of Hair already has all sorts of research and information that you can start applying right now. There are already fields and servitors that are capable of doing such things. And you won’t just be improving hair, but a possible path of how the biological systems are connected.

Hope this reporting was helpful. Good luck on your healing & development journeys.

13 Likes

Great reminder to do all these vital health and well being promoting habits when using any field really

2 Likes

Kind of a given but gonna add
mental health, silent mind, and etheric cord cutting;

this last one especially from people who can do more for themselves concerning the first two.

The thought or idea could be helpful but sometimes going through the experience can make it all more tangible.