For those with Precognition/Future Sight

I just thought of it now but what about a field that could “rejuvenate” in a way the ground? Or even help remove radiation on the ground? I know that there’s a Radiation removal field already made but i was thinking, “why not help the earth in those possible case of nuclear bomb coming in our way?

Yeah I’m just trying to put things into perspective.

It’s good to be prepared with an emergency bag and such, though I don’t have one, it’s not a bad idea, regardless of the global situation.
When I was still living in a WG my Swiss roommates were keeping some water in the storage are, because of the federal notvorrat.
https://www.bwl.admin.ch/bwl/de/home/themen/notvorrat.html

I’m not trying to throw shade, but I seriously doubt fields would be enough to counteract the sheer energy of a nuclear catastrophe, if there is one.

Switzerland will stay neutral for eternity lol

2 Likes

Russian missiles hits Poland.
Nice.

2 Likes

Might be, the country is sinking ultra fast. One party promoting hate, another promoting the bankers. Might even lead to a global war while trying to stop the rise of other countries.

i think an other earthquacke will hit the us in 2023

2 Likes

A lot of earthquake predictions have been based on fairly local sensors but, sometime in the past few years, there was someone who decided to look at global seismic activity for predicting earthquakes. The basic idea was that the quakes in the earth would resonate a bit like a bell. There was a time when they were popping-off with predictions using seismic activity indicators on the opposite side of the world and it seemed to be pretty compelling.

I hadn’t checked on it recently, but I’d bet they’re still tracking things:

Will there be any effects once the green comet passes over by us (which is tonight)?

(Last one according to NYT was 50,000 years ago)
Link:

does that have any effect on having Pluto in your 12th house ^^^

1 Like

I have such a crush on Pluto (hades) btw ahahahaha
I digress but
someone needs to girl gush lol

1 Like

It should. I’m not an astrologer, but the people I’ve watched are saying that this will be the beginning of a 20 year cycle. Only a handful of the signs are expected to have a strong immediate impact, though.

I literally do not know anything about astrology (well sorta but it’s negative- each one told my parents I should have died by 3 or something idk something to do with 3’s early on idk)
and Pluto is 12
4 x 3 is 12

thank god it doesnt come until 2024 whew lol

1 Like

Nvm fake news
I don’t even have a 12th house lol
*inserts happy dance
Yay

1 Like