Forum Ideas/Feedback/Suggestions

Thank you I am going to try with this message :star_struck:

Edit: Well, it is not allowing me to link this message as a response to another one. It says “Reply to a post by Abcd” and it reposts my unedited message when validating it.
Currently looking for a “features” thread or category on the forum to figure this out !

Dear moderator @Divine_Lotus, first, Hello nice to meet you! Also, these posts are out of the conversation, should we delete them afterwards? And is there a place to figure out the forum’s editing features? I cannot mark a message as a response to another post after publishing it. Thanks a lot :pray:

1 Like

You can and it’s good practice for our community but for this matter I can instead move these to the corresponding topic: Forum Ideas/Feedback/Suggestions for future reference on solving issues. If that’s OK @SammyG

Update: moved anyway since i trust that this is ok

No problem for deleting the posts and/or transfer them to the the “Forum Ideas/Feedback/Suggestions”.

But then my question is :
How do I mark a message of mine as a response to someone else’s post after I have posted it?

Thanks @Divine_Lotus @SammyG :pray::sunflower:
:two_hearts::sparkles:

From my experience the only way (for a clean look) would be to delete it and post again but it doesn’t work at times, making sure that it shows the “reply” arrow icon indicator (shows the user’s profile pic as well) on top-left of the editing box

Another way is to quote them (like i did in this post) by selecting their text in their post then press quote for it to show in the editor, as a fail-safe method.

If you’re quoting multiple snippets of words from someone, be sure you have a random placeholder-character-text so that it doesn’t auto-clear the editor, to keep the previous quoted content

A more minimal way is to @ mention the user

3 Likes

OK got it!

Thank you guys for your help!
:nerd_face::woman_in_lotus_position::sparkles::nerd_face:

1 Like

What shall we do for the post limit issue on #journeys and anywhere else which may need the limit removed? @SammyG

Confirmed evidence of my experience with limited posts in the #journeys

Consideration: And non- #journeys related posts such as individual dedicated feedback threads

And other question for #journeys

3 Likes

I keep seeing comments (varying in response) of what is allowed to be shared from Patreon tiers, what can be accessed after different tiers are lowered or cancelled, what gumroad/teespring purchased audios (if any) are able to be shared and guidance on protected audios, yet nowhere do I see actual information from Sapien. Can you please guide me to the actual highlighted rules? I feel like I have done a search everywhere and comments are not in FAQ or provided by Sapien. Any guidance is appreciated.

An official guideline is in progress. Anyone may feel free to answer this

My understanding

Patreon membership tiers:

Premium access (only) content - must be subscribed, and work only for subscriber:

Purchase for your self
(YouTube subscription tier audios may also be played for immediate family only)

If you want to share Sapien Medicine, can do so via a url, eg. YouTube channel, that they become a patron via Patreon, etc.

Some gumroad audios explicitly state they are protected in their description, eg. Black Label

Price and subscription tiers are determined with rationale.

Hope that helps, and anyone please comment if there are errors here

A proposed idea.

What?

Sapien Medicine NFT library for active forum members

Why?

Summary

The amount of NFTs that Dreamweaver has created over recent years has been (in my mind) abundant and generous. Forum members have been collecting some, while there have been several who have recently posted on the buy/sell thread with themes such as “a garage sale, finding a good home, narrowing focus of NFTs for the year,” and just a general reduction of NFT holding.

There are active members who trade.

Some members buy an NFT for more than $200, but then decide to sell or trade the NFT less than a month later.

Like a community library, an opportunity to experience and interact with a variety of NFTs, without a higher cost to enter

Possibly, learning to appreciate and value an NFT over a more focused (lended) period of time.

Librarian/Curator to facilitate

Who is benign_polaris, and why is he/she, are they proposing this idea?

Summary

I discovered Sapien Medicine near the end of 2021. Entered the forum at the end of 2022. Been actively following every day since.
I’m an admirer of art, beauty aesthetics. I value truth, wisdom, knowledge, and the opportunity for diverse & meaningful experience.
Since January, I’ve been somewhat obsessively reading every Solana NFT post and connecting very lightly with the NFT image (Dream is kind to enable “sampling” of the the NFT energy through the image). I have over 20 NFTs, aware that I at least subconsciously connect a little bit with about a dozen of them, consciously interact with 3-4 a day, but truly am only focusing on one more fully.

I’m not sure about another’s experience with NFTs, but personally believe there is a limit for a person in the number of NFTs they can connect with on a daily basis and more fully grow with their energy over a longer period of time (here, Less maybe more).

My intention, albeit somewhat recklessly at the start, is to connect active forum members with experiencing the energy of an NFT they may be seeking. Alternatively, to possibly recommend an NFT they didn’t have knowledge of, or weren’t expecting to receive at that point in their life. On a more personal level I wish to better understand and lightly experience more of Dreamweaver’s creations.

I’d be willing to take the lead on this project, but will defer to any member that the forum has more trust in, as well as is capable.

The aim of this post is to 1) ask for permission if an NFT forum library (or similar system) would be acceptable, and 2) if there is any interest in creating one.

Further questions, suggestions, concerns etc will be welcomed if the above criteria are met.

2 Likes

Oh so you mean like renting?
If you mean that; you can maybe like idk create or propose a thread for renting x swapping?

1 Like

If it’s approved

1 Like

Hi lol
So he has stated them, but it’s like in different threads for different audios / situations

Anyways

Shareable =
YouTube free audios or Patreon $5 tier membership. But shareable for immediate family only

Premium $22= the ones that were available at the $5 tier are still shareable for immediate family only, but the premium ones that you have now activated/unlocked are going to work only for you and you alone; not shareable.

IE:
So if there is a premium audio like Financial Protector,
that audio will only work for me, the sole owner of the account that’s subscribed to the premium $22 tier, not the rest of my immediate family; they need to make their own individual and separate accounts.

Basically any premium audio on Patreon is pattened the same exact way Black Label is (which is located at Gumroad)

Gumroad =
All those audios you see, other than the ones like Black Label and the Face Sculptor , are shareable with immediate family only.

And I guess a person could try to share any audio of Gumroad/TeeSpring/SapienShop with others but be warned it’s not going to end well for either them or that person (because that’s also known as piracy lol)

6 Likes

Ding ding ding

3 Likes

When I signed up for the Patreon premium tier, I didn’t even known this forum existed…It wasn’t until 3 weeks later, that I saw someone make a comment in a very old post referencing this forum. After I signed, I began to understood a little more to all of this. Sapien/Deamweaver/gumroad/ teespring/instagram/mandalas etc.

When reading, basic posts I noticed people asking download questions…with no reference point to real guidance.

If the information is not provided in the service I am subscribed, then how was I supposed to know any of this? How was I supposed to know there was even a rule about it?

If there are any rules beyond basic common sense especially that will include reducing the value of our audio for sharing with family when still subscribed, then I don’t think it is inappropriate of me to expect these rules listed in any service I am paying for.

My question are for all platforms, but specifically for Patreon. And again, I have yet to see any officially written guidelines. Not everyone on Patreon (or anywhere else) is a member on this forum. How would they find these guidelines?

I have shared 2 audios from Premium tier with my 15 year old son. I have sent the files to him. They appear to work physically and he can hear them. I did this within 2 days after I signed up for Patreon. He was also one of the reasons I signed up in the first place.

If what you say above is accurate why are his files still working (at least physically)?

Most answers can be found via search bar
A simple search of “sharing” comes up with the result(s) you need to know. And this gives you your answer for this and why with the official confirmation.

We must understand that this is mainly a 2 man team who has to keep up multiple platforms and they have a private life outside to keep themselves sustained in order for them to be able to keep making content and supporting the community/supporters so it helps that there’s support / volunteering to fill in whats needed

Ive recently joined staff role to do some lifting for us. This community has been here for a very long time now and as the new year continues we continue to grow

Yes I do absolutely understand this is a small team, and I very much appreciate the talent and efforts of everyone that is contributing to the success and all our individual health and healing journeys”

I am truly grateful and hope that isnt perceived with my previous comments/questions. I am just looking for full clarity.

The last thing I want to do is take advantage of anyones work…my questions are to make sure I don’t do that (unintentionally)….I think many are in the same situation.
We want to help loved ones
The files cant be purchased individually (understandably as to to create passive monthly income)
We want to share with loved ones who cant afford or are minors. How is this able to be done without talking advantage?

There are even comments in regards to even if intentions are good, and you shared a patreon file, the frequency knows you shared the file and that frequency will change. I am just trying to find full clarify, and most comments are speculation/heresy/opinions at best … Thanks for your help and reply.

1 Like

@Violet
Renting/lending/(even)reselling via Sapien Medicine.

The main thing is that there are plenty of NFTs sitting in forum member wallets that aren’t being used (some members are looking to pass on these NFTs to be continued to be valued). Currently the options are to sell/trade on the market, or gift them to someone else. These lesser used NFTs could find a ‘home’ via a Sapien Medicine place - wording/description that is most suitable.

So instead of underutilized NFTs being scattered, and possibly difficult to find/connect with, they could be returned to an SM place where it’s easier to pass to a member that aligns with their energy.

I personally like the idea of a library, or possibly art curation. Personal benefit is to interact/care for the NFTs, and share/pass on their value to further be appreciated.

1 Like

Hmm, a lot of this, since the nature is personally interacting with an individual field, is learning through personal experience. This then includes interacting with and asking in the forum.

I suppose a guideline could be posted/shared with anyone who becomes a subscriber to Patreon.

Personally, I’d be cautious with sharing any field with a minor. Up to them whether they choose to engage with it or not. Let them read the description, feel the energy from the image, before deciding. As a parent, check how they are doing specifically in relationship to the field.

Rather than assuming, and since you mentioned you came across SM through Patreon, you may not know that all of this content is free: https://m.youtube.com/@SapienMedicine/channels

Your loved ones/minors could easily access this.

If someone can’t afford paid fields, you can give them the money to afford it, e.g. create a shared bank account, PayPal under their name/ownership. If someone is physically disabled, with their consent you can purchase and play the field on their behalf.

1 Like

Thank you for the link…I am aware of the youtube content , but the healing file I need for my son is not available on youtube. He is aware of frequency and healing and we are both working together to through this healing journey.

As far as your other replies, this seems at points contradictory of Divine Lotus’ pinned posts above referencing Dreams embedded comments.

I have been searching the site since I posted my question, and until any official guidelines are provided, I will use the fragmented comments directly from “Dream” as my clarity.

And please take no offense whatsoever…I do appreciate your help…everyone is posting their comments and I am just trying to find the source of truth to those comments.

I understand it seems odd and annoying AF that I am still asking this, but I am truly trying to prevent unintentional repercussions… My intentions are genuine and pure. I wholeheartedly respect SapieMed team and my life has changed in such a short amount of time specifically because of them!!!...the least I can do is 100% respect their rules and guidelines. That is why I am asking about it all…Thanks again for your reply!!

4 Likes