Forum Ideas/Feedback/Suggestions

Check the Friday NFT thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

I use to reread all the different brain threads, so it will be nice to have them all oragainzed and it might also welcome others too talk more on areas they know about.

I think ur idea good and i hope it gets added

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry, Search doesnā€™t help me there. Could you please help me out with more specific directions? Thanks.

1 Like
  1. From a while ago
    Disputes Thread - #82 by Captain_Nemo

2. From today
    Friday nfts - #318 by Captain_Nemo

It was predictable that Dream wouldnā€™t stop making community NFTs right after figuring out a way to use the sapienshop and add passwords etcā€¦

A lot of the inconveniences have been removed and he likes to stick it out and fix things

4 Likes

Do you happen to know if he is back to receiving group project submissions then?

I transferred over the forum to Sammy he runs it, I am unsure if he will want to promote things not directly to ES

Thats cool, what do I get to ask you, I know, how to enunciate like you do :smiley:

When all projects are cleared then, we will move forward perhaps.
We shall see.

17 Likes

Thanks for the links, @Dr_Manhattan! (I honestly did search for ā€œFriday NFTsā€ but my pal, the search engine, failed me. Bad Search Engine! Bad! :laughing: )

This is what I was meaning when I talked about ā€œno new community projects are being opened:ā€

Thank you, @Captain_Nemo! :+1:

4 Likes

A silly enhancement idea :blush:

Enable different ways to like posts - like (which we have today), love (heart), laugh (smiley face), care - emojisā€¦

15 Likes

Bouncing off that idea, is there a way to delete comments we make permanently instead of them still being visible once we delete them?

If you click on the 3 dots under your post, youā€™ll see a little trash can. Click on the trash can and that will permanently delete the post without any record of what had been there before.

Please understand that, if you use this after someoneā€™s replied to you, you risk adding confusion to the thread.

liam-neeson-skills

4 Likes

Thank you! I have done that and it seems to say ā€œpost deleted by authorā€ but if you click on the edit button you can still see what was said-

Unless that was very recently changed

I think, thats your own history you are seeing.
I do not believe everyone else sees it.

At least, I assumed so?

3 Likes

I could see it on others too

1 Like

Yep others can see it too

1 Like

After you delete your post, it takes 24 hours before the post actually get deleted I think.

Iā€™ve been able to see it on old posts too

Hereā€™s a post from 2020 that was edited. I clicked on the pencil and it shows me the edit here

I donā€™t know why sometime even after 24 hours it doesnā€™t get deleted. Only sometime though. Maybe the forum system want to specifically embarass us or sometime.

I just found a deleted one from 2021 that still shows up if I click it

Sorry Iā€™m really just trying to be helpful