Forum Ideas/Feedback/Suggestions

You just have to put the link for the video on a empty line.

1 Like

Oh thanks that’s pretty easy :relaxed:

1 Like

A suggestion: Could we please set up a category for fields and products from other creators which are being sold through the Marketplace and any other Sapien avenues that might arise in the future?

4 Likes

I agree. Something like ‘Marketplace Release’ so we know it wasn’t released by Dream would be good.

2 Likes

@SammyG A marketplace category for enlightened states is needed it seems. Instead of classified it can be posted in marketplace section for better clarification. It’s possible that someone might accidentally buy them thinking it’s made by dream.

4 Likes

@SammyG
Hi,
How about large topics, like guilds for different topics ?

No pressure, I know you are busy.

But I figured, right now the forum is mostly divided into formats, fields/ NFTs/ Audios/ Requests.

How about Bodybuilding/ Brain / Magic/ Food I don’t know🤷‍♂️

Then we could create threads inside these categories and only see what we are interested in, gather around what we care about and ignore the rest.

There might be less tensions and more engagement

I’d be down for a brain/knowledge/ metaphysics only category and I’d leave the reincarnation talk for others to enjoy

Beauty category for those who care about their appearances.

It can be broadened overtime

7 Likes

If someone has a better idea on how to make it another way, don’t hesitate to share

1 Like

Maybe individual threads can be assigned with certain additional tags?
Tags like “workout”, “skin”, “romance”, “wealth”, “manifestation”, etc.

1 Like

+1 on this

So that it can help the community as a whole, because if more people know more on certain topic

the more they can create better NFT for the public.

I think one whole post wouldnt be enough

Also it will help when new people join and ask whats the best brain stack, like I do. LOL

1 Like

It’s not really about NFTs, but there are already different groups on the forum.

Different type of people, they share the same passions and vision of life, they have similar goals.

Instead of just making better NFT, it would make better threads with more value for everyone I think.

Better exchanges and new ideas in general.

Easier to zero in on what the groups want. People can’t agree on things either.

It’s ok to have different point of view on life, you should find something that helps you where you are at.

You may at times spend more times on another part of the forum depending on your needs.

I think Dream even suggested something like this in the beginning of the forum when people were arguing between muscle vs brain vs psychic abilities.

3 Likes

I thought that no new community projects are being opened?

1 Like

Check the Friday NFT thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

I use to reread all the different brain threads, so it will be nice to have them all oragainzed and it might also welcome others too talk more on areas they know about.

I think ur idea good and i hope it gets added

1 Like

I’m sorry, Search doesn’t help me there. Could you please help me out with more specific directions? Thanks.

1 Like
  1. From a while ago
    Disputes Thread - #82 by Captain_Nemo

2. From today
    Friday nfts - #318 by Captain_Nemo

It was predictable that Dream wouldn’t stop making community NFTs right after figuring out a way to use the sapienshop and add passwords etc…

A lot of the inconveniences have been removed and he likes to stick it out and fix things

4 Likes

Do you happen to know if he is back to receiving group project submissions then?

I transferred over the forum to Sammy he runs it, I am unsure if he will want to promote things not directly to ES

Thats cool, what do I get to ask you, I know, how to enunciate like you do :smiley:

When all projects are cleared then, we will move forward perhaps.
We shall see.

17 Likes

Thanks for the links, @Dr_Manhattan! (I honestly did search for “Friday NFTs” but my pal, the search engine, failed me. Bad Search Engine! Bad! :laughing: )

This is what I was meaning when I talked about “no new community projects are being opened:”

Thank you, @Captain_Nemo! :+1:

4 Likes

A silly enhancement idea :blush:

Enable different ways to like posts - like (which we have today), love (heart), laugh (smiley face), care - emojis…

15 Likes

Bouncing off that idea, is there a way to delete comments we make permanently instead of them still being visible once we delete them?