Forum Ideas/Feedback/Suggestions

It would be cool if we had a Most important posts.
So that if people need to understand the basics and what not. It could be a new category called important posts and it could have posts from everythink important.

How to use the audios
Faq
Plasma
and so on

Am not talking a post with important posts, am talking about a whole new category called important posts and only mods can move posts into that section.

I seen another fourm do this and thought it was cool.
I think they called it BoB best of the best.

5 Likes

I think it would be helpful to have somewhere a list of people to address forum issues, such as a list of the moderators of this forum. I understand that, at the current time, that might be a very short list.

But that list would be helpful to those of us who are directing other forum friends to answers and resources, such as in the How to change my username here? thread.

Additionally, there’s an @moderators tag that doesn’t seem to work. It might be a good idea to either enable that tag or to delete it. Right now, having the non-working tag leads to confusion.

5 Likes

Is anyone else getting logged out of the forum whenever they go to a different website?

Not me.

I’d check your browser settings, if you’re having that problem.

3 Likes

The option to hide a thread/post just for ourselves. And list it somewhere to unhide it at a later time.

Maybe adding this (and/or other useful options) to the threads titles themselves.

I just got a bit triggered by a post title, but maybe this could be useful for others given we discuss sensitive topics sometimes.

1 Like

You can use the Mute option (at the bottom of the thread) for any thread and it hides it from your list.

3 Likes

Shoot I totally forgot u.u

Thanks for the reminder.

2 Likes

to react to post with different emojis

We have that, too.

Press Reply (either to thread or to a specific post), type your emoji in the Reply box (either using the emoji list or by typing the semicolon to pull up the emoji list), press the Reply button to submit your reply.

You may have to add some extra characters to satisfy the software’s requirements. Just add an extra emoji or three. Emojis for everyone!

2 Likes

I meant like they do in matirya fourm otherwise that would clog the thread up

It came to my mind, what about we make a whole category called theory or something like that where we would discuss things like karma, reincarnation, hindu teachings, anything about spirituality, past lives and anything like that. Lots of active members here believe many things like that, including me as well, but I feel like these things are sometimes just taken for granted or discussed only sometimes and we surely have members here that don’t know about these things. Also, it can help newbies to better orient here and not only here. What do u think?

4 Likes

You have the Spirituality and General Discussion categories as well as the Rabbit Hole thread for all of that, if you like.

1 Like

Well, I just thought to myself that could make it more effective. Like I mean theory that may be spiritualistic, but not necessarily. If you wanted to know more about fields as such, you would have it there. If you wanted to know more more about subliminals, subconscious mind, karma, reincarnation, creation theory, etc., you would have it there. Ofc general discussion is there, but we could also make one category named everything and have everything in it, couldn’t we?

I understood what you were asking and what you wanting. I was pointing out that you could have what you were wanting right now.

As far as having a “one place,” from my experience, that’s a distant goal on a forum where people are eager to start new threads about fields and questions that already have existing threads and where everybody defines terms differently. For example, what I consider Spirituality covers all that you’re wanting and you have a different–yet equally valid–definitionnof that very same word. That’s just how our human minds work. (Which, I think, is a good thing because it’d be a very boring world otherwise if we all thought and looked at things in the same way.)

1 Like

then we will make a must read tutorial thread where we advise everyone to search carefully before asking and in theory threads, describe things with enough detail and enough words.

Thank you for the chuckle.

2 Likes

You’re welcome.

But bad experiences don’t always mean that improvements are impossible

PSSSSST!

These ALREADY were made.
Thats why he is chuckling!

2 Likes

So every improvement that can be ever possible, right?

Hey guys how to insert YouTube videos in our posts?

1 Like