Forum Ideas/Feedback/Suggestions

Would be cool to have a feature to be able to comment on someones profile, sorta like on steam

Just for some nice/cool comments

Idk if that would be much work though

Is anyone else having trouble accessing their PMs? I haven’t been able to do that for days now. Everything else is working well.

:slightly_frowning_face:

A dedicated thread for members to answer questions for the following:
Of course encouraging users to search 1st before asking questions

Where can i find…?
It’s on the tip of my tongue…
I remember someone did this… what was that?
I don’t remember the name

Noting

Asking if multiple active accounts are allowed

You can enable “Show who voted” in the poll settings (the gear icon on bottom-right of poll window)

1 Like

Why my messages are being deleted? @Divine_Lotus
I Just asked If anyone made money using Millions field

1 Like

Is there any specific way in which we can know when someone responds to us?
I am starting to realize how many helpful nice responses I’ve gotten
That I never ended up seeing until now welp

1 Like

I checked the logs and didn’t see such a thing deleted? I also checked the other post of woven worlds millions and didn’t see any indicator that it existed as a deletion somehow.

If it had anything to do with asking for a sale or trade (which in your case, wasn’t) from someone then it will be removed as i’ve seen members do that

Is it possible to bring back the email invoice, for those who can’t buy using PayPal or Card?
Thank You.

2 Likes

+1 to this, same with me, i cant get fields from gumroad, only on sites that use paypal

1 Like

We will be working on improving the forum a bit, you can expect some improvements and innovative thinking in the near future.

13 Likes

One idea I had before that might be fun, if it is not too much.
That there would be some exclusive mandalas/audio fields that would be connected to some of the badges you can get on the forum, so they would only work for the people having those badges (similar to how NFTs work) :slight_smile:
And there could perhaps be more badges created to help motivate people to contribute to make the forum better and better in different ways.

8 Likes

I think that only one all-encompassing thread for certain subjects is not enough.

For example, History I find to be a fascinating subject and although I will try to limit my thread frenzy as to not monopolize too much (when it comes to making theads), I find only one megathread policy to be lacking, since it doesn’t encourage people to express themselves fully, due to their threads being absorbed/integrated into older threads.

So, I propose either new (sub)categories (for example History Category or History and Mythology - thus allowing people to create many threads about any subjects; this is not about me, as I will try to limit my thread frenzy, as I did the past few months) or to allow users to create a plethora of threads about most subjects, at least those that don’t have to do with a certain field or NFT, since yes, there should be only one official thread for a field.

Again, I’m just giving my humble suggestion.
The choices are Yours, Captain, Sammy and The Team. :grinning:

@Mac, that’s a Brilliant Idea. :+1:

Regarding the Forum Expenses and Other Expenses, and also in order to Support The Sapienmed Team, what are all the ways to do so?

I know of the following:

Buying Fields, including buying certain fields multiple times

Patreon Subscribtion

Is there Any Other Way to Support Sapien Medicine, Including The Forum?

Thank You.

Is it the forum or it’s my phone or some settings, but I can’t add gifs anymore, for some reason. :thinking:

Pick any free field that is on gumroad and put whatever u want instead of the 0+

1 Like

Thank You for The Reply.
That’s another way to show our support.

Some updates are finally here, regarding that (scrollable/scrolling) text you can see on the upper part of the website/page/forum.

I Like Them.
There are links too, mostly for newcomers.

4 Likes

I am glad you noticed :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Are we going to see only New Releases/newer fields in the new release category?

It is kind of odd to have so many older fields in that catagory.

It is a small complaint and request, not the end of the world if it won’t be fixed though. :pray::sweat_smile:

Perhaps new categories can be created, like 2019 releases, 2020 releases category, etc. for older fields (?) (fields released in 2019 will be moved to 2019 releases, etc.), just a suggestion, of course.

3 Likes