Forumuser's (formerly Mleirbag) magic/psionic journey

Im going to use this thread to post my musing about magic, thoughts, experiments and other thing vaguely realted to manifestation/magic/psionic etc.
Here is another mandala Im working on, I wonder if any of you feel any output from it, if yes then what kind.
I wont post its purpose to avoid placebo, but I charged it for few days with help of Dragon Golem and Crystalify.

Original image was a bit different, but I felt that grey color neutralized its effects a bit.
I will continue to work on it from time to time, its designed to be a thoughtform
thoughts? :D

10 Likes

So first I “saw” an x energetically across both of my eyes and it gave me feelings of discernment and then once the initial reaction passed I saw clouds and had an open mind space.

Good luck on all your workings and ventures! :four_leaf_clover: I’d like to learn as well

4 Likes

Thank you for feedback!

2 Likes

It seems to try to connect to energy consciousness.

2 Likes

I felt something similar to confidence boost

3 Likes

@Alkul Thanks for feedback man!
@Allurre That’s closest! confidence is a part of it!
Its intended as something similiar to Sapien’s Dominance field!
Assertiveness, Confidence, Attraction, that kind of stuff
Also feeling of being in control, similiar to the emporor archetype from Tarot

2 Likes

Wow. Wonderfull.
I can’t wait for other creations.
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I think i’ll do a little trial with your mandala.
:wink:

1 Like

Please, go ahead! I have to figure a way to give it constant energy source, untill then I will keep recharging it every now and then
Keep in mind though that the this sigil was through my “lens” and its attraction aspect it may be better for suited for men.
Mainly because of a way I imagine attraction, I dont connect with the collective like it is done with fields

1 Like

Cool i like to experiment.
I’ll try this for few days.

:wink:

2 Likes

Awesome! Let me know how it goes
I will charge it again tonight

1 Like

I think experimenting with the different Intention Repeater tools may be interesting.

Also,

A bit advanced but hey…doesn’t hurt to know. Dunno how he would do it these days.

3 Likes

You know… you have to let yourself get possessed by the energy of the thing for it to be truly potent.

Let it work through you, so to speak - take a back seat.

Meditation, fasting, spiritual learning, compassion, etc. All of this things will help you hear the whispers of the upper realms more easily.

You want confidence? experience what it’s like to be a tiger or a lion, and then, if your brain waves are low enough - conceptualize pulling the thing and anchoring it into the image or audio - or whatever.

It’s really simple, and if you’re in-tune enough - some things will even call to you, like the time with Phanuel, Splendor Solis, Potion of the 3 Magi, etc. (for me it was a buzzing in the ear that I had to meditate on and execute)

That’s as far as energy goes.

Morphic Fields are more like backward engineering something - so they require studying and analysis - a lot of information gathering goes into it - it has to have a quantum subfield of support to work.

So you can’t make a morphic field for “Confidence” per se - it has to be a chemical like Androstadienone or Androstenol with a deep understanding of what they bind to and what they release. You’ll have to have a lot of data and leave no loop holes - and you will also be exploring that space to see if there is any information that you’ve missed. It is a lot more detailed than energetic programming - as the latter is far more intuitive, while the former is significantly more “taxing” and “time-consuming”.

The core principles are the same, but there’s a huge divergence in execution.

3 Likes

Thanks for advice man! right now, Im not trying to create fields, but I start small with thoughtforms

1 Like

I will let You know in few days how it works.
I use it as screesaver and i left it lturned on for an hour today as i was working on my laptop.
I was little more confident during face time with my boss. He reacted with some kind of ave lol to my idea. Also he was more focused while talking to me.

It was pretty mild but noticable.

1 Like

I would suggest caution, especially if using some of the tools created and discussed on intention repeater threads/forums. I absolutely do not like the energy from the holo-something tool.

Do NOT give your power to psychic vampires trying to consciously/unconsciously siphon off life force. Be very cautious uploading your picture to machines/angels/servitors/manifestation tools advertised here or elsewhere. Energetic purity and quality are reflected in how someone behaves in day-to-day life. Someone with little to no emotional stability and maturity is a red flag :slight_smile: And I am not saying this about Intention Repeater’s creator specifically (I don’t know this person), but those who get it, get it. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I think this person is/was on this forum.
I used intention repeater for a while back in the day, but it wasn’t my thing.
For magic/energy related stuff I use mainly Dream’s and Blaze’s stuff.
And Psychic Universiy since recently! Amazing stuff

Being aware of what could be done with just a picture, I dont even have any photo on social medias

Awesome! do keep me updated please. I charged it again yesterday for a bit, but tommorow or day after tommorow I plan to spend 1h+ on this mandala.

2 Likes

hey man this is very interesting but I don’t understand what you call thoughtform? Since a mandala and a thoughform are different, is thoughform the same as tulpa according to my limited knowledge or is it not? Are you trying to create a tulpa?

I’m just asking to learn, I don’t have much knowledge on this but I would like to know more.

2 Likes

Thoughtforms are basically just clumps of psychic energy.

We create them all the time by thinking about anything, but those thoughtforms that we create all the time tend dissipate quickly, because we aren’t focused on those thoughts, we aren’t thinking them while in the deep state, they aren’t clear and we are only thinking them for a short periods of time.

I don’t know if you ever used “subliminals”, but if you did, and they were good, then maybe you noticed that sometimes you were able to influence outside world.
But how is that possible if those subliminals are only meant to produce change in your mind?
Thoughtforms were at play too. If subliminal is well made it will put you in a deep state of mind and sort of “think thoughts for you”. So by using it you would be creating thoughform too.

That’s big part of why mastering meditation is so important for anything psychic related.
The more time you are able to think about one thing, visualize etc. with clarity and deeper the focus, the more powerful your psychic influence will be.

That’s the best way I can explain it

7 Likes

Thank you, very well explained :pray:t3:

4 Likes

Love the reminder and perspective đź©· thanks

3 Likes