Freedom Course Tasks Support

Just to have some fun with it, I translated the Scale of Emotions to my native language (probably not exact, but close enough) and redid it with the I.

At the end I was buzzing again and I zoned out multiple times while doing it, even though the whole scale took less than an hour to get through this time. I think what @anon32464289 said is true, that the feeling attached to words can differ between cultures and languages, although it might be subtle. I feel a bit high right now haha.

5 Likes

Great discovery guys. Like I said… a group of colleagues doing cool things.

I do remember in past methods I have used my languages to test but found only slight differences.

As I practice all this now, doesn’t matter what language I use since I focus on concept itself but it’s best you use what is helping you trigger the situation as much as possible.

The main thing is for you guys to get through Task 1 and 2 and get started on the real work. Getting onto your goals and the daily practice, making this a normal part of your day.

It will take about 5-10 goals you create until you hit a shift that you know it’s a matter of focus to get what you wish.

Upon finishing my rest, I will get started on my new goals I have decided these past few days but to even get there, it required constant letting go to have the space to decide what to do next.

6 Likes

Happy Holidays guys.

Just want to drop in to give a quick message about the tasks specifically Task 1 and 2.

The Light Collapser is a field that allows us to flatten the learning curve of many of the skills that are part of the course but without a doubt, there might be people that have a bit more trouble interacting with fields altogether. Regardless, like all other fields, the Captain has done, the fact you’re interacting with them will create a change in you. That said, even just putting the field in your pocket and activating it for the whole day will create an effect on you on your way to totally mastering everything else in the course.

In the past course I’ve run here, we saw that people had a lot of trouble, in the beginning, to “feel their feelings”, it’s normal but it is a required skill for any of the techniques I’ve ever done. So my error was in bypassing that initial lesson so that will be discussed soon in an update. This skill is important because it allows you to experience a deeper experience of the fields but more importantly deeper layers of yourself.

Because this is a skill you have to keep in mind that it will take practice and while it is justified that you might feel something towards not having results as fast as many here, understand that those very emotions are what needs to be solved in order for you to experience not only the process working but your skill on having self-awareness towards what’s going on inside you which is key towards everything you wish to experience in life.

The premise of the course is as follows:

Get introduced to the concept, get introduced to the practice, and then practice by yourself constantly.

First step - Get the experience of the light collapser what happens when it activates and what happens when you let go of your doubts about it working.

(This is where I’ll add a new module so people can learn how to pay attention to their feelings. No worries it’s been many dozens of people this has been taught to and the only thing that makes it work is a bit of patience, practice, and enthusiasm to make it work. After that… you’re off flying through the rest.)

Second step - Use the light collapser to release feelings very easily and at a really fast pace by focusing on your feelings and letting the light collapser create the situation for you along with letting it go for you.

Third step - Recognizing self and once done deepening it so that you separate the difference between your thinking and your self along with being able to access that state with a simple command constantly.

Keep in mind that this is a course, we are here to learn. I say “we” because I am constantly excited to learn so I’ll either learn better and easier ways to explain the initial experiences or i’ll learn things like “hmm I guess it’s best for people to do the processes in their own languages” along with new questions “At what point it stops making a difference for me and why?”.

Remember we are building a community here so let’s begin to have more fun with this.

Once the initial skills are set and we get to the goal accomplishment practice, it becomes a cool game.

Something I’m looking forward to as I finally set my new goals :slight_smile:

Be well

18 Likes

Accidentally posted this elsewhere:
So, I used the “I” command to go through the Scale of Emotions once again. Do you recommend we now collapse everything with the “I” → “Concept”-> “I” commands from now on?

1 Like

Personally it’s what I do because I haven’t found anything else that is as deep and instant other than the I Light Love meditation but that’s for focused sessions.

2 Likes

Enjoy :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thanks Angel, this should help a ton to get through some of the uncertainties I have encountered throughout the process. Excited to start working with these fields!

6 Likes

My pleasure man, I had fun making them along the people involved in testing and breaking through their situations.

Let us know how it goes :slight_smile: They are pretty direct

5 Likes

Thank you for yours and Dream’s hard work and a happy New Year

6 Likes

The Save State files are incredible! I installed the files one by one with a few minutes in between, and experience really is the best teacher.

They are really in your face, the change in state was immediate, much more so than I expected to be honest. The most eye-opening one was the Focus for me. If I have to describe what I experienced, it’s like there is this void in my head that, like a black hole, pulls in everything around it with tremendous force. Even physical movements, like when I looked sideways, were immediately pulled back to the center.

I’m gonna work with the Save States for a few days, to really conceptualize and feel the experiences they give me. But wow, what an excellent update to the course!

8 Likes

I’m glad you’re enjoying it man.

It’s there just to help the process of the tasks so I recommend you redo Task 1 - 2.

If you feel a good hold on the process now, start one of your goals :slight_smile:

And the daily practice described in Task 4

7 Likes

I’ve been delaying my 3-week testimonial because I’m still deep in the process, but I felt like leaving a little comment here.

However simplified it is, the process still requires hard-work and this is so worth it.
Lot of peace, integrations and small manifestations.

I’d recommend anyone to keep at it, see how this can be made easier (Emotional Mastering and BoL have personally helped me a lot) and use the Save States over and over.

Specifically the installations: I, Love, Focus.

Focus has tremendously helped my ability to focus, feel and keep a strong intent to actually experience the emotion or concept (however empty most of those are for the time being :grin:)

Love has been improving my I - Love meditation drastically, I’ve evolved from “feeling nothing” to having a feeling I can now tune to and allow to expand.

So much gratitude for this work.
You rock Angel, Cap :mechanical_arm:

15 Likes

Hi @anon22855873 I have gone through the course but am having some issues, could you DM me please?

4 Likes

How do you use the light collapser with the normal fields?

1 Like

You keep it activated and focus on the feeling the fields give you.

3 Likes

I was wondering if I buy the course for my mom it would work for her… Because she doesn’t know English and don’t know how to buy or sign up for the course…
So, about the languages, I tested it myself… What I found out was what we associate those emotions words with the actual feeling that matters. In cases, I just use the word ‘this’ (as suggested in the course) instead of the words for the feeling… So as long as we can feel the emotion meant by the word… It should work…
Now, as for buying the course for other people, I think it shouldn’t be a problem regarding the protection (even though she is not the one who signed up for the course). Right, @anon22855873?

7 Likes

Correct. It’s based on intent.

You’re welcome to contact me if you run into any issues.

5 Likes

After installing the Love field, I noticed that I got an expansion in my chest whenever I used the word love in regular conversation. Two days ago, I noticed that I was also having that expansion when saying amour! It’s funny (and quite lovely) to say a word and that it’s not just an intellectual meaning but also a heartfelt one :relaxed:

That’s wonderful that you want to buy this course for your mom by the way! :heart:

5 Likes

I’ve just started task one. So far I’ve done apathy, bored and careless and I’ll be honest, I’m feeling nothing. There’s no indication of the feeling in my body and there’s no way to know when the thing has released, given that I can’t feel it in the first place. Any suggestions?

4 Likes

You need to go through it all the whole scale of emotions and apathy feels like feeling nothing at least thats how i perceive it.
First time i would just go through all of it without limgering to long on 1 emotion.

4 Likes