Freedom Course Tasks Support

How do you use the light collapser with the normal fields?

1 Like

You keep it activated and focus on the feeling the fields give you.

3 Likes

I was wondering if I buy the course for my mom it would work for her… Because she doesn’t know English and don’t know how to buy or sign up for the course…
So, about the languages, I tested it myself… What I found out was what we associate those emotions words with the actual feeling that matters. In cases, I just use the word ‘this’ (as suggested in the course) instead of the words for the feeling… So as long as we can feel the emotion meant by the word… It should work…
Now, as for buying the course for other people, I think it shouldn’t be a problem regarding the protection (even though she is not the one who signed up for the course). Right, @anon22855873?

7 Likes

Correct. It’s based on intent.

You’re welcome to contact me if you run into any issues.

5 Likes

After installing the Love field, I noticed that I got an expansion in my chest whenever I used the word love in regular conversation. Two days ago, I noticed that I was also having that expansion when saying amour! It’s funny (and quite lovely) to say a word and that it’s not just an intellectual meaning but also a heartfelt one :relaxed:

That’s wonderful that you want to buy this course for your mom by the way! :heart:

5 Likes

I’ve just started task one. So far I’ve done apathy, bored and careless and I’ll be honest, I’m feeling nothing. There’s no indication of the feeling in my body and there’s no way to know when the thing has released, given that I can’t feel it in the first place. Any suggestions?

4 Likes

You need to go through it all the whole scale of emotions and apathy feels like feeling nothing at least thats how i perceive it.
First time i would just go through all of it without limgering to long on 1 emotion.

4 Likes

I completely see your point on apathy and boredom. But what of despair and desolate? They really don’t feel like nothing, they are the reason I went for it and bought the course, I’ve spent quite a few months of feeling them on and of but an intense two weeks of feeling them constantly. But nothing at all coming up when going through the list with the light collapser.

Now having said that there is a humongous difference in my internal world today from yesterday and the past few weeks. Both the smaller children (9 and 5) we’re talking to me at the same time which has been massively anxiety and impatience inducing of late, wasn’t at all today, not even a bit. It wasn’t even annoying which is quite something. So the course has value. But it’s almost impossible to know when to move on from one of the states to the next if one is feeling nothing, ya know?

Thanks for replying :heart:

4 Likes

I see i will try to answer more in depth later

4 Likes

Thank you lovely, I’d appreciate your help. :heart::sparkles::heart:

4 Likes

Is it unusual that I haven’t been able to cry when releasing? I just tear up a little bit or yawn (most of the time it’s this). I do know that yawning is a form of releasing too, but I just don’t understand why I can’t release by crying.

5 Likes

If it’s meant to happen it will. Don’t feel like something major needs to happen physically in order for you to release. Your body will release how it sees fit

7 Likes

So ot also happens when u say the feeling that something comes up that needs to be released to have that or accept that feeling or concept.
So just try to observe yourself and feel what you feel if its nothing feel nothing if you feel uncertain accept that just feel how you feel and try to let all else be like the thoughts and expectations of how sth has to feel and try to do the whole scale of emotions task on 1 day in 1 or 2 sittings this would help open more up.
Time needs to be invested but you can make huge amount of progress if you persist and do the tasks and if questions arise ask.
@anon22855873 may have some better words or insights.
@anon32464289 maybe you want to chime in too if ya find the time :)

7 Likes

I’ll let Angel reply, and see if I can add anything relevant from my own experience :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I was the same first time around. But once you go through the whole list you feel like you are in a different world. The end result is not the emotions you feel, rather the lack of it. If you are still struggling, then I recommend the Focus field in the Save State series.

There’s a possible reason for this, but I am not one 100% sure, I will answer but somebody can correct me. What I believe it is is that the pain from the past is being numbed. I.e. your subconscious wants to feel it less when the experience comes back, which is why you are probably feeling nothing.

If you keep going through the whole list, your anxiety will go.

Not unusual at all.

7 Likes

Many great answers already given! :+1: I’ll add a little of my own experience

There is tremendous value in doing the whole scale in one go, and in my experience the relief did not directly come from the emotions I thought were my hangups at that time.
I believe it also depends on where you most feel ‘comfortable’ right now in the scale. You mention you felt despair and desolate intensely for 2 weeks within the past few months, it could very well be that you got settled in around those emotions, and you’re a bit more desensitized to them.

When you go up the scale, it also takes you up with it and when you change your emotional vantage point and you look down at despair and desolate from a point of optimism and joy, the contrast in emotions could make it easier to recognize them again. The relief might not be felt in the moment of collapsing specific emotions, but in my case I definitely felt it once I took myself up.

It’s different for everyone, I definitely had to calibrate myself to my own sensations when I started releasing with the course

5 Likes

I’ve been hefty exhausted just doing like four states in a row, so there’s definitely something going down with all this yawning and tiredness. Maybe we’re both just expecting it to be a certain way and maybe best we, well, stop it :grin:
For my part I’m happy not to cry, been doing that for two weeks solid, so it feels. But I understand that urge to get some tears out. It’s so cleansing.

4 Likes

Perfectly reasonable and sensible advice and I thank you, and honestly I ‘should’ (dirty word) know better. I’ve been flattened recently and have lost a significant amount of confidence. One of them dark night sort of times. :heart::sparkles::heart:

3 Likes

You read my mind. After the first three states I naturally opened that and installed it. :grin:

Again with the mind reading. I had wondered if I was just ‘despaired and desolated’ out. But actually when I resumed after I picked the kids up I noticed a subtle anxiety with each state and when I just focused softly it buzzed then dissipated. So it’s potentially the fact that all the other states really coalesce into anxiety for me, which is how it is.

Thank you!
:heart::sparkles::heart:

5 Likes

It’s been heart warming to read this conversation :blush: :blush:

Initially I found it intimidating of the course because when I didn’t get the response I thought I was supposed to have I assumed that I wasn’t doing it right. But now I love it because it pushes me to observe with an open mind to find my own way and build confidence in it :smiley: Also, having clear results as a benchmark for success makes it simple to keep going. If it works, then it means it’s working hahahahah

All that being said, @electrorainbow & @mikey it might be worthwhile to try more grounding. Once I did that I did get stronger responses :smiley:

5 Likes