Freedom Course Testimonials

Ooooooh! Hahahha complete misunderstanding! Because it was right under what I wrote of my experience, I thought you were talking about me (who is not Rosy)!

Now things make sense. I couldn’t see how my experience was anything special nor why you’d ask Angelgome instead of me directly about it :rofl:

5 Likes

Completely misunderstood also haha. Sorry!

Rosy just followed the process of Task 3 and she is diligent to do the daily work which is what’s described in task 4.

4 Likes

Hahaha :rofl:

Don’t worry guys! Always nice to have your input

3 Likes

Wow,Wow,Wow
So this is my story guys:
Only took me a 2 weeks to achieve my first goal.
My first intended goal was towards having a nice car and I finally got that.

First things first: The ‘I’ State is the most important part of this course.
This is the state that will have you manifest your goals,tasks, and give you a essence of well being.

• Ok so first off, not gonna lie your boy had his doubts, actually alot of doubts but he kept doing the work and the work.
    Things were kind of rough at first until angel guided me with the I State Mandala, Than I kept practicing by myself(Don’t get used to it).
    So with these intention goals(If you feel a shift, that means its working)
    I sometimes did 30 minutes,15 minutes but 30 minutes was the best.
    My manifestation and how I did it:
    I would feel myself pressing the breaks and gas as I was closing my eyes(sometimes even speeding sorry i wanna be a fun driver)
    Other shifts would happen if I would be creative with such as looking at my mirrors.
    IMPORTANT: FEEL WITH YOUR HEART, THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT EVEN FOR TASK 1 and 2

Also throughout the day, If things were feeling rough,anxiety,thoughts.
The I State ascends me right away into balance and comfort, took a few tries at first.

Important:
Once you start intending, the mandala had me become full of gratitude.
but still I practice gratitude to this day(big tip by angel)

Overall: This course is amazing guys, angel is an amazing helpful person as well shout out to him.
Shoutout to the captain for these tools as well, the light collapser is effective.
and shout out to samuel, he is a great guy.
Ok now I will go monk mode for a while.

Another Tip: play abundance mindset or any of the gratitude fields to boost your gratitude.

Much Love guys, Happy New Years

18 Likes

:pray:t4: :pray:t4: :pray:t4:

That’s pretty much everything the course has to offer in one.

Emotional control, Mental control (collapsing everything to I), and Goal accomplishment by setting your intention and seeing them happen.

First, it’s a car and next is anything you wish. Keep going bro!

9 Likes

I will be coming with a very cool review within the next days or weeks, once I come down from the feeling of being on ecstasy for the last days :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

So far I’d like to share I’m feeling immense gratitude to be part of that journey, all of what @anon22855873 shares in the introduction is Truth.

Thanks for the unbelievable ever-evolving work man :pray::heart:

(and much more stuff than fixing “ADHD” - something that is only “tame-able” according to our current science :grinning:)

16 Likes

I agree. I am also about to write a review myself. I haven’t actually started working on a goal myself, because I wanted to master the first few parts of the course. But even though I have been working on a list of limiting beliefs off the internet and doing the I/Love meditation daily, a problem that I had is being resolved and I will soon be able to comment on it here

10 Likes

I am going to write a review as well. Still in the first parts of the course but this is definitely something. Guys this course is worth much much more than the price. I would easily exchange all of my library of fields (I have most of the paid fields) for this course and the light collapser. To be honest I havent give it enough time and attention to work it properly but I feel this can give you anything - It shows you who You really are. It shows you the Truth. And it gives you freedom. You have to do some work it’s not just passive listening to fields but it’s worth it. Light Collapser is amazing field and once you get to know it and master it you are limitless.
And also there’s @anon22855873 :slightly_smiling_face: so grateful for this guy. He is really helpful and I really appreciate what he did for all of us by making this amazing course together with Dream and Sammy. Thank you guys!
I can’t wait to see what this does to my life in the long run. :heart_eyes: Guys if you havent already do yourself a favor and buy this course as soon as possible!

13 Likes

Even more fun when you start using light collapser with all your other fields and see a grander expression ;)

Nothing but a pleasure man, I wasn’t going to leave you being stuck in your situation when I knew it was just a bit of focusing on the right things and time. You went from not feeling anythng to now being happy on what you can do.

11 Likes

How do you use the light collapses with the normal fields?

1 Like

You can release resistance to them :smiley: It’s pretty awesome!

2 Likes

I have been playing with this for about a month now and while that expression is too often thrown about in today’s top-shelf words I mean it: it has been life changing.

What I like most is that it’s not a crutch, it’s something to use until I KNOW I am the one doing it all :slight_smile: It sheds the fears I have accrued in the last years and helps me reconnect with my inherent capacities and worth. The course is aptly named!

The possibilities are basically endless. The only thing standing between me and everything I want in life are negative/limiting beliefs. Release those and everything becomes possible. So far I have used this to release physical discomfort (including fatigue and resistance to the fields which makes them extra delicious!), to let go of undesired emotions and to manifest various things concretely in my life. I also love that it pushes me to be creative and see what I can come up with :smiley: I now have more ease of focus, more confidence in myself and in life and also a process to go back to to centre myself. Things that seemed problematic a few weeks ago are either dedramatised or seen as challenges, because everything is a collapse away from being released.

With the Light Collapser integrated, it feels like having laser gun fingers that I can point at everything and go “Release!” Pew-pew!

madoka-dance

A PARTICULARLY MEANINGFUL REALISATION

In the last years, I had been working under the premise that my main issue following illness was seeing the world as a fearful place. I had been diligently working on those negative beliefs but without the results I was expecting and I was getting pretty frustrated.

One day, with the Light Collapser active, I started saying any word that came to mind and seeing which one felt like big morsels to bite into. At one point the word “power” came up and I had a HUGE release. I thought that was weird, considering I viewed power as positive. I said it again and an enormous wave of sadness came on. And again and again and again. Completely overpowering sadness and grief. In the last years I have gotten used to the method of sitting with an emotion to release and I have never had such a long and powerful release before.

The following day as I was meditating to Conceptual Realization I suddenly knew that all this time, what had blocked me was fearing that if I got back into my own power, I would put myself in the same situations that lead to my being ill. I hadn’t been afraid of the world, I was afraid of myself. Things really started shifting :smiley:

All that being said, it wasn’t a completely smooth ride, I had two rougher periods so far. In the beginning, old fears rose up en masse and were a bit overwhelming. Which I knew meant I was on the right track. Then I remembered to:

All The Things

It’s still not a habit for that to be my go-to but it’s getting there :smiley:

The other one came after releasing so many things that I felt a bit empty and aimless. But eventually the emptiness started being filled with gratitude and love and I reconnected to desires (still an ongoing process).

One thing I have noticed is that a certain vigilance is required because even with things being released, habitual thinking can make it seem like they aren’t. There have been times where I caught myself needlessly engaging in old behaviours. But when I paid attention I saw that there was no bite, I could easily choose differently. So being mindful has been important.

For a long time, all I had been wanting to do is to reach a place where I felt like my old self and could have a normal day to day. Discovering Sapien Med last May finally shifted me from that slow freeze I had been in (I wasn’t totally frozen but progress was slow). There were definitely periods when things were easier, but overall I still had to push, prod and convince in order to accomplish things, it definitely didn’t come naturally :stuck_out_tongue: Now I finally feel like I can stop expanding effort in doing the most mundane of things and I can start dreaming again! And then shed what I think ‘my old self’ means and take it to the next level. It’s a wonderful feeling :heart:

I echo what someone else has said, this is some of the best money I have ever spent!

Much much gratitude to Angel, Dream and Sam :smiley:

15 Likes

In my personal journey I came to realize being my old self was the wrong thing to chase. In doing that you set limits on what you can be, so I decided to work toward a new self (not completely changing who I am though). I may not understand your meaning of your old self but I just thought I’d chime in on that :+1:t5:

6 Likes

At the level I was at, my old self was much more desirable because I was happy and confident then. But I completely agree with you, that’s what I meant when I wrote:

:smiley:

5 Likes

Ahh sorry I didn’t catch that

2 Likes

No worries! I’d much rather it be pointed out than not :smiley:

2 Likes

Definitely feeling the light collapser :)

5 Likes

Freedom feels completely on a different level after using this. This is beyond anything you’ll ever experience and works faster and better than anything you’ll try at the same time. Dream and angel has done impressive job with this one. And I’m betting whoever invested on this or planning to invest won’t regret it once you’re done with every part. Sure you don’t “need” it but you’ll definitely miss lots of fun stuff that can be accessed easily that’s for sure and would need many more years to produce the same mental freedom that the course can give you within weeks. Personally I have never experienced anything like this before and am doubtful that I ever will either. It can save time that takes monks or yogis decades to accomplish. There were things that was bothering me for years and nothing helped much or didn’t do it completely but it took this less than an hour or less to do so. If you have some kind of “standard” that you should work for very long time to accomplish something or many years to let something go or very long time to obtain mental and spiritual fulfillment then this course is here to challenge that old fashioned and backdated mindset which is good for nothing. I bet what you accomplished in months or years for mental freedom you can do more than that within a week with this and I’m making this statement after I’ve finished almost every part in this course. That’s all I can say the rest is up to you to figure out and decide.
It gives a feeling of being completely newborn without any sadness,trauma, anxiety,or whatever that holds you down. But don’t believe me blindly ofc cuz action speaks louder than words. This even helped me to enhence my focus or psychic abilities or everything in general more or less. Cuz anything can be blocked by ego and many other stuff as a whole since every aspect of us are connected and entwined to each other. Even light vibrational guidance feels lot more amplified after this. Since it’s a smart field it remembers your previous state but compared to when I tried last time it felt that the field itself was surprised and started working completely different due to the massive change at once. I’ve used all the parts of light game before but the course in overall on another level.

18 Likes

I used the Light Collapser with task 1 and was incredibly doubtful to start with. But after going through the list of emotions, I could feel benefits that I had never felt before. The process was quick and easy.
I tried other things like Angel’s SEE System, but I wasn’t able to feel the same benefit. It was difficult to feel emotions, and I am glad that there was a solution.

I started to feel that the emotions were less intense as I went up the scale with more processing, but thankfully the Save State Series made things much easier. With the Focus field, I could feel the emotions again and it really felt like replicating emotions from previous experiences. I suffered from IBS previously, but after collapsing all the emotions I noticed that the problem vanished. I no longer need my medication. I never believed that emotions were responsible for illnesses, but this acted as proof that psychosomatic issues exist.

My behaviours changed with more collapsing. I can’t believe how much they affected me as a person. In recent years, more repressed anger came to surface. But with the ability to collapse it is all gone. Fears have also been removed, and I am much more able to be myself with others. Nothing can compare to the calmness I got from doing the tasks, which you have to do to experience it. I felt as if my own thoughts came to surface due to a quiet mind and not my ego’s The task to find my true self, was a little bit more difficult, but again the Save State series helped massively. I am more like my true self now, instead of being a person blighted by emotions.

17 Likes

This here is absolute key info! :muscle: :warning: :100:

I did this to myself too and many people self-sabotage themselves because they are afraid of their own power – because there is an even deeper layer where one fears something even more than one fears having power.

6 Likes