The ADHD Journey - Let's co-create together!

I am beginner to ADHD. Which stack I should follow? @anon32464289

1 Like

Here my friend: The ADHD Journey - Let's co-create together! - #20 by Borisju

There is a lot, but you should experience a shift after a few weeks. Even before if you tackle your habits too (exercice, sleep, diet).

This won’t fix it completely but your quality of life will significantly get better, and with experience you’ll transform that cool brain of yours into a Superpower!

Also, if you have the means and if it calls you, I would definitely recommend the Freedom course. (more testimonials should drop soon)
It still requires some hard work, but this is very worth it.

The more you integrate parts of yourself (manifested through emotions), the calmer your mind gets and the more flow you experience :blush:

Feel free to post here or DM me if I can help you with anything, this can be a complicated journey and I’d be happy to help.

Good luck on your path :pray:

3 Likes

@harvard it did not reply to you. Tagging you so you see it.

3 Likes

Since the day that I read your post I started running based on a schedule. This is the best way for me to get rid of the tension stored in the body. Thank you.

4 Likes

Sweet! happy to read that Marjan :blush:

Also feel free to include some silly dance to shake those stuck emotions out :dancer:

3 Likes

Dear Friends,

The Freedom Course has been very good to me and I now have the intimate conviction/knowing that I will be completely free from ADHD within the next few weeks, perhaps less.

I will keep you all posted, but I can confidently say that ADHD is the outcome of four things:

• Traumas.
  • Beliefs inherited from our childhood, our ancestors and the collective.
  • Lack of Training regarding our Focus.
  • Physical unbalances: prefrontal cortex, thyroid gland, pancreas, kidneys & adrenals, intestines. → good thing we’ve got fields for each of them :grinning:

I will give an extensive review while all of this has been demonstrated. I just need to allow more time to build more focus and get rid of some more beliefs.

In the meantimes, here is some pro-tips:

Ps: another thing, as our brain is pumping much more glucose (with great power, comes great consumption :grinning:), make sure to eat much more fruits than the average person.
I’d recommend 1 fruit every 1-2h :banana::kiwi_fruit:

Pps: daily exercice (running, silly dancing, long walk) stays super important, make sure to check what I shared precendently.

Always available through PM if needed.

@harvard @anon36260187 check this out

8 Likes

Btw there’s a slight difference between ADD and ADHD tho. If anyone’s interested about the difference and similarities. It might help to find out which one you might have

https://www.healthcentral.com/article/add-vs-adhd-is-one-better-or-worse-than-the-other

2 Likes

Indeed :ok_hand:
Thanks for sharing that article man.

ADHD in my opinion is just slightly more complex than ADD.

Both can be fixed with what I shared above.

4 Likes

It’s been commented and diagnosed that I have/had the traits of ADHD.

After years of working my past, focusing my mind, and learning how to create my goals, I was just left with a mental structure that can process a lot more things.

A key part that changed me is letting go of the concept that change should take any amount of time. I just focus on the end result and on what effort I have to give. If the changes happen in an hour or a week it’s unimportant the only thing that I can control is my focus on the end result and the effort I put in.

If there’s a simple way I can describe what I experience is an intense sense of awareness of myself and my environment. At first overwhelming but then I noticed it was just a feeling and that I could let go of as well along with the labels such as ADHD and such.

The only identification I give importance to is what we call “I” in the course or the Self.

I believe @anon36260187 is discovering this as well.

8 Likes

True big part of being relieved of ADD/ADHD is releasing the concept/ Identity of ADD/ADHD being a part of you. Even in life it’s important to let go of all kinds of identities as they aren’t really flexible, The I state helped with this a lot and even the focus mandala helped in the beginning temporarily but once you realize that ADD/ADHD is just another identity for one’s self, it becomes much better at this point

4 Likes

Yes :raised_hands:

Though until one gets there, this is very important to not neglect the human ruleset (prefrontal cortex, nutrition, exercise, good sleep, etc.) and the integration of traumas.

Very excited about this unfolding for all us, and for the ones who’ll join this adventure later on :grinning:

1 Like

In terms of actual neurological activity,
I found that the ADD+ enhanced brain hemisphere combo is the best.

School semester starts soon so I was thinking off
ADD
ENHANCED brain hemisphere
Brain growth

Ah, I’m happy you’re backing it up.
I was feeling 90% legit on that combo vs Brain Growth.

I’d recommend you to switch Brain Growth with Permanent Brain Enhancement and Plasma Brain of Youth (if you own the latter).

Perhaps have fun with Superhuman genius as well :grin:

With ADD + Enhanced Brain Hemisphere, you’re pretty much covered and Brain Growth will give you even more brainpower, which we often have enough as ADHD-iers.

1 Like

Plasma Brain of Youth will bring you that nice harmony to highly perform, along with the heavy metal detox we all need with our current food system.

1 Like

Doesn’t Brain Growth pretty much replace the ADD/ADHD & Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connection fields? The only two things that Brain Growth doesn’t seem to have, that’s in the ADD/ADHD field, is the “amyloid removal and damage repair” aspect. Which, I believe, Plasma Brain of Youth could supplement.

Brain Growth:

• This a combination of a few fields that works for enhancing the hemisphere connections along with electrical stimulation, BNDF and Nerve growth factor.
  • The same combination is also used to enhance the functioning of the frontal lobes.
    This works on the corpus callosum and frontal lobes (prefrontal + frontal lobes).

Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connection:

• This works by inducing the neurons in the corpus callosum to fire and form new and more connections between the left and right while also inducing the production of nerve growth factor and BDNF in this specific area.

ADD/ADHD:

• So reasoning would be that stimulation and neuron growth in the prefrontal cortex would help with ADHD and ADD symptoms.
2 Likes

Don’t ask, don’t tell :zipper_mouth_face:

They have either dopamine problems or trauma, most likely both.

Edit: If I was them I’d try extreme willpower to get the discipline to stay focused.

3 Likes

Both, also norepinephrine unbalances.

And more recently found out about recurring issue to the thyroid gland (hence the bipolar symptoms-like - thanks for this man, I got that info from delving into it after reading one of your post), pancreas and often the intestines (due to the traumas and the amount of stress the brain imposes on the body / also the bad food habit due to the lack of dopamine - meaning craving more sweet & stuff).

No field replace any, that’s a rule here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
(except for rare cases)

I had the same line of thought originally.

Then someone much wiser than I on the forum recommended me to stop Brain Growth (as it creates more power within an hyperactive mind), and to rather go for the ADHD field + Brain hemisphere + Plasma Brain of Youth.

Instantly felt the difference, Brain Growth was indeed making me more anxious than I was at the time (along with the brain fatigue, that should be resolved now by Brain Refresher).

1 Like

Yeeeees!! Awesome field.

And it works as an entrainment as well.
Meaning after a couple of day, you don’t really need it as often anymore (at least that was my case).

Also with similar effect, Alchemical Ruby and Carnelian is great.

Gonna try it boss+ brain Growth

2 Likes

@anon32464289
Hey buddy I think @Dr_Manhattan might be right with unstoppable willpower+ Brain growth.

I think the problem is lack of dopamine and dopamine only rises depending on the environment I’m in.

It’s still early to tell but I feel well focused today and most of all well balanced

I honestly still understand why it would be good to play Add + brain hemisphere and plasma but brain growth includes all of this and so it’s less time. I’ll stick with willpower+ Brain growth to help for school.

but if one doesn’t have brain growth. ADD+ Brain Hemisphere is the best combination I’ve ever had for ADHD

4 Likes