Freedom -- Psychic University

Disclaimer - This field is created by a third-party vendor and not by Sapien Medicine. Third-party fields are not vetted directly by Captain.

This is a very simple product: it only has the Freedom field, nothing else.

I really liked this song and wanted to do something on it. Since its name is ”Let me free”, why not the raw field from freedom itself?

-3:23 min audio-

(FREE FIELD)

18 Likes

I am looping this field right now and it creates a very expansive and liberating feeling :airplane:

The description speaks of a song but it is actually melodic cheerful music.

14 Likes

A lovely stack is:

• Love Alchemy
  • Gratitude Alchemy
  • Joy Alchemy
  • Freedom

Negativity Transcendence (Patreon) is an excellent addition to this stack (includes Joy & Love alchemy)…

14 Likes

Few seconds in I pictured a rural marketplace or castle courtyard. Filled with joyful people dancing together. Definetly very uplifting, nice stuff.

12 Likes

This stack is the real Ultimate Integration Tool

13 Likes

Bro the music for negative trans is so fucking good

7 Likes

I don’t see a thread for it but praise for joy alchemy!!!

A wonderful way to treat yourself to something really lovely this weekend

Love it

10 Likes

Anyone here who has used this consistently and would like to share some experiences?

1 Like

I have it in my daily stack. Not sure what it really does but it has some nice music and feels good when being played.

I believe this can support you in general if your goal in life is to have more freedom.

6 Likes

I am playing it rn the first time since December and find it to be more uplifting than positive power waves. It literally works in seconds for me.

It does create a feeling of expansion but while Zealot Of Positive Change / Radical Positive Change are external support, this feels like it´s coming from inside.

A deep appreciation and lust for life, the desire to expand and live it to the fullest.

Last december, I´ve had some short phases where my manifestation abilities have skyrocket and the only fields out of my usual routine where this here and the Revision of Trauma/Self love ones :face_with_monocle:

12 Likes

Love this

6 Likes

I love this one so much! The music is phenomenal!
I literally put this track whenever i wanna feel a little bit more light and lifted up, and it instantly does it :slightly_smiling_face:

And I have to say again. What a musical masterpiece in terms of instrumentals :purple_heart:

5 Likes

I love this one!!! Music is excellent!!

3 Likes

Freedom 2.0 :smiley:

20 Likes

What do u mean by freedom PU?

1 Like

The literal definition

7 Likes

Thanks for the updated version.
Is this just to manifest the “feeling of freedom” or to literaly influence once’s personal reality to manifest more freedom in life on all levels?

10 Likes

Both!

10 Likes

OMG, Thank You! :pray:

(I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw USD 0.0)

2 Likes

It is a suggested price. You can certainly pay more.

1 Like