From No Results to Great Results

A tip someone sent me on PM who did not want to post here…

“I use two phones, one in my left pocket and other in my right pocket. One plays my stack and the other is looping Ego Dissolution. This is making me get ultimate results”.

23 Likes

I used to do 2-3 devices, all I can say is if you can handle two energies playing at once, go for it, if not, it really goes hard on your energetic system and fries your nervous system imo.

Although it was worth it lol.

3 Likes

Im gonna save this message to post it every time i see you whining about feeling fried overwhelmed with fields effects… :writing_hand:

5 Likes

Hahaha :rofl:

2 Likes

3 Likes

(This is a photo,don’t click on the links :laughing:)

3 Likes

Would this work with PONR field instead of Ego Dissolution?

This is the reason for this thread. Every person is unique, some generalizations are apt, and others are not…

So, it is good to hear what works for various people. There is nothing absolutely right or wrong - its just what works for each individual. I usually stay away from “this is what works for me, so this is the best way and the only right way”…

Note: If people did not have limiting beliefs and corresponding energetic blocks of some kind, then we would not need tools, right? :smiley:

9 Likes

This is so true,

I’ve had been dealing for a long time with fractures in my spine but I didn’t knew that the root of the problem was an edema that hold my spine from healing.

We have all sorts of issues that we don’t know the cause of them, and that may lead some people into believing that fields don’t work.

It’s not that they don’t work, it’s that they are not aware of the cause of their problems and how to approach them with fields in the first place.

And knowing the cause it’s not always an easy task.

2 Likes

A great energetic body will have great impact to work with energies. Mostly people will not feel the energies. And that’s ok. Probably someone will notice that they have more energy, or rushing thoughts or depending of what they listen to the general overwhelm to that matter.

Energy replenishing with life force,chi,jing

a good energetic foundation built upon with jindan,soul restoration core

Aura repair and strength are generally good ways for one to start.A stong aura will make your energy body do more energeticaly of course.(chi does that too, more chi = more happening, if too much chi then its overwhelming)

Spread the audios on the whole day and do little stacks that go along together so you can have a theme everytime

Following the recommended x3 as a general rule even if the field says use as much as you need too (exception is situations that you need to hear more. You hear virus disruption to disrupt the virus and attack it. you aint going slow with it)

and lastly you need to hear the audios that you need. If you want more self love of course you go to listen to self love. It’s not for the guys/gals that has cancer. You really don’t have to listen to self love when you have cancer. You have to listen of course to…cancer field. (cancer applies too to the exact all except self love, when you have something you listen to the something to resolve it).

that’s about what I learned. Hope it helps. You don’t have to do exceptional kung fu master of the world of the cosmos of the exceptional energetic meditational state of exaltation with a little bit potato on the side techniques to achieve results. Nor hear all day audios. At least I don’t have to, you can do whatever you want.

Thanks for reading because I didn’t learned all those things myself. Hope you all come to conclusions of your own.

Be blessed,stay strong and conquer the world!

10 Likes

Not sure, I personally am not big on either two devices, or looping fields…

Max 3 or 4 times, one field at a time works best for me…

That said, I am usually careful not to make sweeping generalizations such as “looping is not good”, “don’t play two audios at once”, etc., unless one is overwhelmed by energy. The energetic system is very complex - I’ve seen beginners with amazing energy system due to intervention from ancestral energies, nature spirits, etc., with no actual work from the person himself/herself - so what works or not for someone is very unique.

I usually prefer to follow the guidance provided in the field description.

9 Likes

Don’t you just love it when Dream offered us a product and later the community found out about some other powerful usage not in the description…

KQC → designed as a mstate cocktail and heat insulater, later on found to be a super field booster

Acu → designed as a healing tool later on found to be a super field integrator

And their price stayed at original low prices

14 Likes

no no I am not talking about right or wrong. I am talking about the energy. The person is different the energetic field really is the same. It works when it works/ it doesn’t when it doesn’t.

So you hear trauma, not everyone has the same trauma the field stays the same though. It heals trauma. That’s about it.

so the field to work have to have some foundation bellow. For you to get resutls your results will varry and that’s what forms an opinion generally of how things are working. Feeling/not feeling,this happened/this didn’t happen etc.The foundation of it is different thing.

2 Likes

Lol, i just started looping ego on my speaker. Aready i think am feeling werid, but ego diss is one of those fields i always thinking am making up the effect

5 Likes

Lol, no worries, I was not replying to you, just a generic statement as the person who PM-ed me was hesitant to post assuming I would probably not agree with his two device idea haha

3 Likes

Acu Automation is one of my HG fields - does so much more than just healing! I end all my stacks with Acu-Automation followed by VoDL.

8 Likes

Looping ego dissolution one device and playing my stacks on other device seems like a game changer.

@Maoshan_Wanderer thanks for sharing bro. Loving this tip.

11 Likes

I read this again and made me laugh! I bet We all look lile DJs using consoles and controllers in a bot for sure :laughing:

5 Likes

Lmao, I use a large tablet as my second device and people wonder if I’m making music since they hear the fields lol.

2 Likes

I always had good Results with fields.Anyway I looped Facial symmetry for 10 days overnight and My face drastically changed.I got the results I wanted.I even showed My skeptic brother pictures and he was surprised.My face looks really nice now.I also healed my keratosis pilarasis.I Played Just the knees Field for my mother and healed her knees.These are the results I got.Next Month I’ll try to use Plasma glass skin field overnight for a month on my mother and see what happens.Will try to upload pictures. what I understood is that we have to eat nutritious food while playing fields overnight.

9 Likes