From No Results to Great Results

That will sound banal, but I always get better results whenever I reduce the amount of fields/energy tools Im using.
Less is more.
Also, whenever I use headphones I notice results faster than from speakers or phone, but Its probably because its easier for me to focus on field that way.
Some fields I like to combine with high quality subliminals on the same topic.
Some will say its redundant, but I always notice faster results when I do that, Its one thing to have your subconscious mind not be in your way to results, like when using Subconscious Limits Dissolver, but having it work with you and boost them is nice too. I admit I dont do it so often, because it requires much time, but every now and then when I want faster results because of circumstances I will do it and it helps.

9 Likes
3 Likes

You after reading the comment:

CDE9

Im taking this right over there :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Someone sent me this via PM (re-worded to edit out some personal details)

I did not get results at all. PONR stack and field too did not help. Black Martian Jing, the free Ojas field, and the free Plasma Beach field at the beginning of actual stack, looping grounding at least 1 hour in a day, reducing stack fields to max 2 - one physical one mental, and increasing water intake helped a lot. Now I get results I couldn’t even imagine a month ago.

13 Likes

I need to start grounding more… my sleep quality isnt that good nowadays

Has he mentioned when he used grounding? At the end of the day? Or at the end of his stack?

2 Likes

Programmed Intention’s Manifestation Booster Mandala works fantastically for integrating fields. Buy the XS version off his Gumroad.

4 Likes

I recommended Automated Grounding during night and Schumann Resonance during the day for him and he is using these two fields…

8 Likes

I was thinking the ojas field has to help, because i seen a video titled “the aura is made of ojas” is that correct? What if u dont have ojas, u have to have some type of aura so i dont know if the video title is correct

1 Like

You can think of Ojas as the subtle energetic essence that defines the vitality and strength of one’s Aura.

So it certainly helps! Aura fields and Ojas are complimentary and I don’t think one can substitute the other.

Stage 1: Cleanse the aura (Deep Aura Cleanse field)
Stage 2: Repair the Aura (Aura Repair field)
Stage 3: Vitalize the energy body through Jing, Ojas, etc., which will also strengthen the Aura

19 Likes

Thank you for answer

2 Likes

Lol, i started placing attention on the fields am listening and would imagine my body lighting up with energy.

I never placed my attention on fields like people told me to, because i would feel something and would say to myself, oh thats just me creating the affect

turns out i was wrong, place your attention long enough and u start to actually start to feel the field do its magic, i listened to new perpsetives and instantly felt more happier and joyfull

13 Likes

I feel like i need to write down all the fields i used yesterday, because today, all the fields are working really well on me, i just place some attention on the fields and it starts to work.

Like the knight mindset is helped me do some chores i put off. I reminds me of hypnosis, it meant to work by talking with your subconscious, you need to place attention on the hypnotist voice and you fall into trance. The more you want to be in trance, the less chance you would be put into one. U just have to let go of the idea of getting into trance right now. I was using gratitude yesterday because somone said, that it should help getting out the want mindset.

2 Likes

Vibration series would probably great help. Raising your vibration creates that cascading effect that ripples into every aspect of your being.

6 Likes

Ur right, I noticed that too when playing just

VOC and Soul core, it was like months of results in 2 days. The audio worked so quick it was unbelievable

2 Likes

Honestly I believe that one of the (if not the) main reason for people not seeing the results they want, is a fucked up energy system, that is unable to hold and use energy enough, for them to feel or experience tangible, positive improvements.

We all know the PonR Stack/Field and Self Love stack.

But in my experience, using the Soul Restoration audios and Auric Repair consistently, massively changed the game, in terms of feeling and absorbing fields.

It proved to me at least as important as having the necessary base of self esteem.

Needless to say that all this doesn´t work, if one is fucking up himself on adult sites.

Pranayama, Star Excercise etc. obviously support the expansion of the energy system.

Those who don´t see any / nearly 0 results with fields should go for something like this:

1. PonR Stack or Field

2. Self Love Stack

3. Auric Repair / Soul Restoration Series

4. Three Treasures / Ojas / Tejas etc.

5. Mindsettings Album

re-post bc it got burried in the venting thread

9 Likes

I feel like an idiot lol, i had a blocked nose for past 2 days that was killing me. I was using so much tissue to to get all the snot out my runny nose. i was listening to sinus for the past 2 days and it wasnt helping.

I thought okay let me focus on the audio for 2 mins, I kid you not, my runny nose was gone before a second loop of the audio. i have been looping for the past 2 days and it didnt help, the min i took a deep breath and focused it went smoothly. I should follow my own advice, am getting lazy lol.

9 Likes

For everyone listening to JaaJ multi stage self love stack or using a similar approach with their owns: do you prefer listening to one stack for a week or x amount of time and moving to the other, or would you say it’s more effective to just rotate between them every day?
(Stack 1 x7—>stack 2 vs Stack 1, stack 2, stack 1…)

2 Likes

I wonder how crazy it would be to add two more devices and loop automated grounding on one and SLR/ Plasma light on another, tempted but i doubt its good for me . But well, just an interesting theory

3 Likes

I saw someone using one in the day and one at night.

I think that’s the most well-rounded way.

I went into too much darkness by listening only to the trauma release part of it (I think 2nd module).

I thought I was just gonna be “clear” some day, and then I’d start listening to self-love and it would work perfectly xD

I’d still stay with one module for a while. Rotating every day may not let them (you, your subconscious) do their work.

Remember JAAJ originally made a self-love stack with all of them. Hence why I think listening to a couple modules every day is the best way.

It takes about 3 days for the mind to process stuff. I don’t know if changing every 3, 4 days would be optimal…or exactly the way to guarantee you never get results. So the week recommendation was good, imo.

2 Likes

Accupressure field drastically help with energy overwhelming and exhaustion / brain fog and work as a field booster ,
before I was too much overwhelmed by listening only 3-4 fields but now a days with playing with it simultaneously other field didn’t gives me brainfog and I’m getting results faster and faster.
ITS TOO POWERFUL AND DIDN’T DRAIN ENERGY TOO

18 Likes