Fungus Destroyer

I believe there was no thread for this one before… :

Fungus Destroyer (Experimental) Energetic and Morphic Programmed Audio

(same base programming as the bacteria one, except the target is different) What this does is use a novel approach by combing a Tick Antifreeze protein IAFGP which also prevents the formation of the protective covering on fungi, leaving it exposed, then it uses your existing oxygen in your body to oxidize and destroy the fungus. Can be use for all fungi infections.
Use as much as you need until you experience the effects.
Disclaimer, please always be advised by your doctor.
Do not replace Medicines etc. This is experimental.

6 Likes

And btw this is great. I wrote this a few days ago:

The itching feeling remained gone since then and the area feels totally normal

5 Likes

I use this 2-3 times a week, it is a needed field since I had Candidosis/Candida, mostly in my throat area and since then I found that my throat is quite sensible, sometimes it hurts, especially while eating, sometimes I cough, etc. (now, it could be other problems, since I got quite a few); this field has helped me (still does) breathe better (among other fields) and it takes a burning sensation away.

5 Likes

Probably the only audio that works very little for me. I doooooooon’t know why. Too much pasta, pizza e amore, I guess :panda_face:

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t get it, do audios not work for you, so this one works a little bit Or (I think this one is correct) this audio works less than expected - compared to others who work better? :thinking:

The last one.

1 Like

it has cured mine POST orgasmic I’llness syndrome aka pois,
I sensed vibration near prostate or urethra during listening fungus destroyer ,
I’d listened more than 20 days and I’m symptoms free now,
thanks god ,
doctors are shit, they reuniened my 5 year on treatment and thousands of money I’d wasted on pharma,
btw I will donate huge amount of money to Sapien medicine , once I get my credit card ,

6 Likes

A comprehensive overview

2 Likes