Future Poll

As we move on to the new year, ahh who am i kidding

As your friend om has claimed i am evil or something, and it seems he has been telling you all he makes fields, which i had no real idea the extent of.
I mean… none of these things are true.
But i always knew nobody ever could believe i run everything myself
with the help of sammy on the side.
As there has been a mass of charge backs and negative balances now, it shows who the forum actually supports and the forum is a representative of the will of the people.

I dont know if the group projects will continue or even the channels,
what is really the point?
It seems like I work with entities or something, and the years of delusional drivel is now the accepted truth.
I am apparently supposed to thank people now for things that never happened, only in their mind and clearly in the minds of those of believe it.

frankly i feel a bit used and discarded.
It doesnt matter, things always change, the one thing guaranteed in life is change.
Imagine a person that has been living off the goodwill and hard work of others is now a champion in the eyes of the masses.
I am only truly responsible for myself, and i can live with myself.

So to your polls now

• Shall we repair and continue?
  • We support the unjust reality
  • Just delete it all be done with it

0 voters

and course, i shall not be checking this, i believe people have already spoken, hence why i now have a net negative income from the mass of charge backs etc.
again, i am responsible for myself only, others have to live with their actions.

71 Likes

You’re a good man dream. Idk how some people claim you as evil :sweat_smile: that’s surreal

36 Likes

Do what’s best for you captain

16 Likes

Man you know we got you! Through thick and thin!

I’d go to war for you bro, and I’m not the only one

Don’t let om get to you man… Hell be gone soon, his damages will be repaired swiftly

You have our support through any weather, any environment, we’re here for you man.

I love you man, we all do!

No words can do what i want to tell you right now justice bro, you have my support till the end no matter what.

You’ll always be the champion to me, and to the heart of the people

It’s just that some people have been groomed to not speak their voice because of ___, and things will change soon.

46 Likes

We know that it’s you who captains this ship! How can we repair this?

36 Likes

By sealing the holes the ship suffered and throwing out any water that may have entered!

Well take sail better than ever moving forward!

39 Likes

Dream, do not doubt yourself for even a second. I know people call us a cult or whatever, but I don’t care, I’m going to lay everything out right here.

You saved me. I was feeling lost and insecure, and your tools showed me a path to discovering my true self. My gratitude is impossible to convey through words alone.

Even if you used djinns or dark magic like conspiracy theorists say, I really wouldn’t care. What you do works for many people, and makes miracles possible. That is what matters.

So please, don’t let the haters knock you down. That’s what “they” (whoever in general that wishes to see you fail) would want.

32 Likes

I honestly think this whole situation will make us even stronger, who knows what the next year has to offer but just remember that your saving countless lives and only a few are in this forum

36 Likes

@anon22855873 didnt expect myself to answer this response but the I love meditation really keeps me well balanced, the course is amazing f

10 Likes

I don’t speak much but your fields changed my life for the better Captain. I don’t believe you’re evil or whatever slanders others may say. You have helped so many people with your fields. Whatever decision you decide to make, I’ll stand by it Captain.

36 Likes

This year was beyond epic, Sir.

Let’s make next year even more :slightly_smiling_face:

36 Likes

I don’t really have much to say but I’m so sorry you had to go through this.

Like others your works have changed my life for the better.

38 Likes

Whatever happens Captain, you and this forum have my full support.

I love you and am thankful for everything that I was able to experience in the past 2 years! You have changed my life and the lives of so many people here and everywhere for the much better :mechanical_arm: :heart:

43 Likes

Hi Captain. In this times sometimes it’s getting dark, too dark to see.
But its necesary. So later only the people who want to be by your side remains.
And we are here for you, as you were also for us.
Thanks.

And here LunaMoon want to say some words! :P

"Hello Dream and Sammy, Luna here. Since i dont have a new profile and didnt want to wait, i asked my dear friend Mosseti to pass this message to you and people in the forum:

The worst betrayals always come from.the closest people.

I know you both are and keep the stream of unconditional love flowing as much as possible even putting yourselves last in many occasions, but I honestly hope without changing your nature or hardening yourselves, that you will be more aware of the natural real human condition from now on. And as long as you both are an intertwined part of this world, you need to keep a little alarm to be your guide when needed. Theres no other way around. All this could have been avoided long time.

But also in a way regardless of the storms that will come, i feel a huge positive change. After.

Remember the darkest part of the night is right before dawn.

Ill come back to the forum and rest assure that i will put my everything to help rebuild it from scratch if needed, along the other good hearted members in it.

We are more

Love will always win.

We are always at choice.

I choose you today and for ever.

I choose this forum and the people that is on your side.

I choose to look forward and keep growing.

We are limitless

We are infinite

And this event will only fuel and pump our hearts to move forward and reach unimaginable highs and far ends.

Love you :heart::heart::muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2:"

51 Likes

I beileve were all tested in life it’s how we act that changes the outcome for better or for worse.

This year was one of the most stressfull times of my life. I dont even want to think about it, beacuse it was hard. but dream u have helped me get through it with fields and this coumminity has been helpfull.

I will alawys stick with this fourm and the people. Am so happy to have the chance to support your great work. And make sure to always keep strong :mechanical_arm:

I think I talk for all the lurkers and youtube subs lets make it to next year so that we can have the best version of the fourm and how much happy will everyone be when we all made it through this shit peice of a year.

30 Likes

My full support to you always.
I am so sorry you had to deal with this.
This forum and you and your work are beyond magnificent.

Changed the life of so many. Me included.

35 Likes

I just bought Blueprint of Life two days ago man, I came here to support your work, all this other drama is irrelevant. Do what you feel the need to do. Thanks for helping me and others.

32 Likes

I will always (and I 'm sure most of this forums and Youtube) support you @Captain_Nemo
I believe you are a very talented and generous man.
I hope both Sam and you continue in the business :slightly_smiling_face::love_you_gesture:

35 Likes

Come on now.

Boss keep in contact with whatever happens. You got my email.

I don’t mind sending some more crypto donations if it’ll help.

37 Likes

Hi Dreamweaver, I believe you. I’ve known you a bit since the XM days and I was fortunate enough to get a couple of remote energy body workings done by you when that service was available for a short time. I also remember you volunteered to remotely make an item for me to help me contact my mother to help get over her loss when I was knocked off center for a while years ago. Thank you and I support whatever decision you take, you’ve already done a lot for us.

41 Likes