Future Poll

U are a dude who makes what is supposedly impossible. U have been at this for a long time now, and to let it be all ruined cuz of OM is well, tragic.

Every marriage has its ups and downs, and so do communities. I guarantee that for each bad PM u get now, there are 30 new comments on ur channel thanking u for changing their lives.
If u decide to stop everything, we will support ur decision, but dont let this be a reason. Just remember our messages if u need a reminder of how much u are upgrading our lives.

30 Likes

(I haven’t forgotten about the pie man. That too, will come full circle.)

Do what you want with the forum. Don’t let shitty fallen angels get you down on your work.

26 Likes

A lotta projection going on from those who proclaim you or Sammy as evil.

20 Likes

Keep rolling man…

I’ve been buying fields like crazy and will continue to do so.

Your a great artist, keep producing masterpieces.

32 Likes

I appreciate the work you’ve done and will continue to purchase. We can and will reverse the damage that others have chosen to involve themselves in and prosper. From here, hopefully we can cultivate a much stronger forum without any negative BS.

21 Likes

families and people disagree and fight sometimes the more intense ones have loved and sparred over and over and come out stronger always. You guys are that family to me, your ship my dear Captain has thrown many lifesaving blessings to me so much so you’ve helped me find well being in ways I could not see were possible. Why would you think that this contrast your faced with right now would discourage us from supporting you or speaking up for the difference you’ve made in our lives. I’m not going to pick sides because I love you guys all the same and I refuse to hold you in a space that’s less then who you really are and that goes for all parties.

I may not have fancy paragraphs of words and words of what I’d like to say but I can bring forth my humble and grateful words for your presence in my life Captain. I know it’s a challenging spot to be at right now but I’d like to believe that anyone and that being you who can make such powerful life changing tools that moment by moment are literally healing, saving , inspiring , and uplifting us all from the very depths of our own selves can do this with such grace and utmost love and without asking much in return except the value of the energy you put forth deserves to know that you are human too and we don’t fault those we love and appreciate while they may be faced with contrast of their own. We support them like you support us with your Arsenal of creations.

I stand here to tell you @Captain_Nemo that today i shine brighter because of you
I sit comfortably acknowledging all the blessings that surround me everyday because of you.
I can sit here and cry and appreciate doing so without asking for a moment what is wrong with me? Because of you.
I’ve been brought back from the brink of death because of you.
I’ve learned to love because you’ve carved a way for me to know what my own love is and restored it.
And most importantly because of you I found the most precious gift of all, the value of my own life and connection to my higher self.

The list could go on and on about how you’ve helped me NO, you have blessed my life with just your work and energy.

If there’s a small contribution I can payback to you is to KNOW with my most heartfelt words and sincerity that you have shown me possibility, love , and appreciation for who we really are. Don’t give up on you when there’s so much love for you here.

Thank you for being the magic 🪄 in my life.

I now look forward to the new year, and in not fixing but serving and investing in this forum and its people. :heart:
Should go without saying that I look forward to investing in you @Captain_Nemo

37 Likes

I don’t even want to imagine a future where your work and this forum doesn’t exist @Captain_Nemo :heart:

41 Likes

As unfortunate as this situation is, things like this need to happen every now and then. There’s always a point in life where the true intentions of the people around us are revealed and we figure out whether or not they truly wanted the best for us. I think of this situation like Moldavite, as there will always be an uprooting before the good comes in. All of those who didn’t have your best interest in mind have been taken out of the equation, now it’s just us and we can build from here. How can we grow organically if we don’t have good foundation? I see this as our chance to create that foundation.

24 Likes

A saint in todays world. @Captain_Nemo

‘Real eyes realise real lies’

Full love to you bro, always know you saved mine and many lives. :muscle::muscle:

26 Likes

@Bronyraur read this.

9 Likes

I’d never call that pathetic excuse of a human my friend.
He’s just deluded people with his incompetence and it’s …beyond me how so many people can be naive
They wore their ignorance as a body armor - not a good move.

I never felt comfortable with Om. He took credit in literally everything when he wasn’t part of it- and if anyone notices I’m very new- but I’ve read for months in months. It’s about time he’s kicked out of here - it’s a new fresh beginning.

Dream so many of us
Love you.
So many of us
See you.
Justice prevails
Meaning you will always prevail
Change is inevitable true
But not truth
Truth remains
As will your legacy for the centuries to come.

We stand by you Dream
Thank you for being the best creator out there

Please don’t give ourselves back to us. You are a light in this very twisted world. So not just us- Earth needs you.
Let us not have this setback claim us.
We will continue on with our heads held high. Amen

20 Likes

There is also the matter of what I believe are psychic attacks/negative entities and other activities going on in relation to that person.

After a negative experience with him I felt quite a lot of hatred emanating from him and distinctly remember someone psychically calling me a “clown” and other things.

I bring this up because I’m not the only member who’s experienced this, but I’d like to make my voice known that this has been my experience.

6 Likes

Love you man @Captain_Nemo

Without you I wouldn’t be where I am today

24 Likes

Whenever someone fuss about negative reviews in YouTube, you ask them to shrug it off. With so much positive comments why worry about few negative reviews.

Guess same situation here. Why stop just for few criticisms.

Whatever happens, life has to go on.

I don’t think any ascended soul had a smooth sail . So do you.

Should you discontinue forum or your works for few people criticising?

It is a blessing that we have sapien medicine.

I respect whatever decision you take, but I hope forum and your works continue unhindered.

You have changed many people life. Mine for sure. I’m just grateful.
Hope your works continue to bless humanity .

28 Likes

:point_up:t5:

7 Likes

@Captain_Nemo I’m sad to read this post and poll above. The fact that you are getting dragged into this is terrible! :frowning: I’m disheartened to see how things have devolved and a resolution wasn’t reached before getting to this point.

One thing for sure is that your fields have made my life better. I will always be grateful to you for that. AND using a tool like EoT accelerates my spiritual journey and helps me to release old patterns and beliefs. That I can’t deny either. Both are tools that have benefited me greatly and for that, I’m truly grateful. I just hope that you, Sammy, Om, Angel, and everyone involved can resolve this with love in your hearts and amicably. This forum and the wise voices are too important to be burned down to the ground. :frowning:

I want to clear this up. As far as I’m concerned, Om never said anything about you being evil. In our conversations, he’s spoken about you with lot of respect and admiration. He also never said that he made the fields to me. He has said that he’s come up with and helped with ideas and testing of the fields. Not sure any of this matters at this point but just wanted you to know.

14 Likes

I have listened to many of your free fields. I am still a paying Patreon member. I have purchased several pendants, several paid audios, and the book of cards (both versions, actually).

I cannot comment on the _OM controversy, because I simply don’t know. I didn’t follow the SEE course. I do not know if he makes fields, or the quality of them if he does. I do not know the content of the course or if any of it was plagiarized, although I tend to think plagiarism in energy work is bullshit unless you’re literally distributing someone else’s work. There is nothing new under the Sun. I am confident that you and Sammy both acted from a good place, regardless of where Angelgome’s original material came from.

Don’t be afraid to throw around some bad juju. If folks are performing chargebacks dishonestly, or based on dishonest and unproven information… you know what to do. Or you can choose to ignore it.

I can’t speak to your finances, but I imagine you still have income and will get very decent income in the future. Setbacks do happen, and are frustrating as Hell.

Either way, keep creating awesome products, tweak the distribution channels and pricing for what gives you the money you need and makes you feel good about how you’re getting it. I don’t think the Universe is saying “quit,” but it is probably offering some opportunities to readjust (how or why, I don’t know).

18 Likes

I will add something. About the last week or so I have been having very dark, evil, apocalyptic, destructive, painful visions. Something in the universe is funky. I have also seen setbacks and attacks on other respected friends. Next week I believe some good juju will resolve it, but this is based on a hunch more than anything. I am not sure how this little fractal relates to the big fractal.

13 Likes

Agree with Starlight’s sentiments 1000%

Except Ive never used EoT (never even heard of it before this fiasco) . Ive never used SEE

Om has always spoken of you with love and deep respect.

This entire episode is so depressing and saddening.

:heartbeat: Dreamweaver. :heartbeat:

“Let there be peace on Earth and let it begin with me.”

16 Likes

Hey there bro. It’s crazy man. I remember when the last time Sammy and OM had gotten into it, you told me you considered them both good friends. Not once have you ever spoke bad about him, and I remembered nothing but good coming from your mouth. You’ve done A LOT for me… and gave me help behind the scenes(and MANY more ways than one), even when I was too bashful or prideful to ask you for help. It’s like you sensed that I was in need and gave it without questioning. Even when I’d declined, you would ask me again. Many, many times. And even recently, after my dumb ass had listened to my ego again, listened to the Lower Body Workout(and grew my melanoma again)…You send me something so quick, without even asking, and it’s been shrinking my cancer so fast…And it’s like only been a couple of weeks.

And I will not mention the other times you’ve come through for me…Not too mention countless others as well that you’ve helped .How can a person that does so much for so many people behind the scenes again and again, without even asking for zip, zelch, nada, be evil? Even Sammy and Maoshan have done soo much for me. I love all you guys man, straight up. And you guys never once cared about being praised, or anything like that. It was out of the kindness of your hearts. It sad that people take kindness for weakness, but hey, that’s the world we live in man. (I know for 100% fact, none of you 3 are weak. Not even close. Let the haters be mislead and deceived though. I don’t give a flying fuck what anyone says right here. ‘Jumping on bandwagon’ ain’t in my book. Lol.) You guys have taught me so much about peace, compassion, patience, and love, and I am forever grateful to ya’ll man. You guys don’t just speak ‘spirituality’, but you actually live that shit too. Real talk. I had stabbed someone before(the case I had caught), caved in someones face(person I had robbed, same case), stole, shot, addicted to drugs, and etc. etc. So I know what evil is, and you guys are surely not that. You guys are my fuckin’ role models man, and I am saying that 100% from my whole heart. I would love for you and Sammy to continue, but if you feel like it’s time to make the exit and rest bro, then that’s what that is and you deserve it. I love ya’ll man. Thanks for everything.

38 Likes