Future Poll

Hmm… reading some answers here. I’d say let’s cut down on the “we’re family” stuff and “life is testing you”.

1. We’re not family
  2. It’s not life, it’s some people.

It all sounds like nothing will change.
Doesn’t sound like the message was understood at all by the community.

Just my opinion

1* He’s got a real family. Here, he’s the one making the stuff. The hand that feed this whole thing. Nice comments doesn’t make a family. He has no responsibility to do anything. We’re not his kids or brothers.
And Sammy is the one dealing with the forum.
2*Not even some semblance of accountability.

11 Likes

just want to second this.

5 Likes

I think we r family said to tell him we r wit u
We believein him

1 Like

Problem solved !

Warms my heart…. Here I was thinking there was a deep issue going on :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

“We’ll always have your back.”

you’re part of this bro!

4 Likes

Sorry I don’t understand
But family support one another no matter what
Whether he stay or go
We love him
That is all
English is hard for me sometimes
And we believe him straight first

4 Likes

A little “I love you” won’t fix the problem. It’s not the first time. I think we’re way past that.

It’s not the first time this sht happens. So as a community we have to figure out a system, recognize, define the problem.

Dream’s not stupid, he’s got real sht and hate going to him.

“I love you” is cheap talk. It’s been bad for a while

I don’t have all the answers, but I worry that people don’t even see we’re past the love talk.

Dream is not going to come, cry and scream or make drama. This OP is serious. The man is not happy with what’s going on.

10 Likes

I am 19 so ok I am sorry
I mean I am young maybe naive
I just really support him

15 Likes

I don’t have a problem with you

2 Likes

@Captain_Nemo
I think I would be a fool to say I know you. And I’d have to be able to say I know you before I could say anything good or evil of you.

To me this is a given objective truth which in a world of my dreams people would be sane and moral enough to operate in towards me.

Rather they choose superficiality and delusion mingled with malice springing from jealousy. Let every man eat of the fruit of his own lips. And words come from the heart.

In the years I have followed your work, I have refrained from judgment. I judge only your work itself. Many things can be taken in many different ways. I feel no need to come to any conclusions.

The real person, the you, behind the work and the name, I will continue to hold the possibility open is as good of a person as any can be. Because this is what I wish to be true of all people. And I hold this truth as possible for anyone who has not completely proven otherwise.

Some prove otherwise very quickly, being fools, thinking they are not seen in what they do. Some prove otherwise over time being wolves in sheep’s clothing.

Some people stand against you outspokenly. Some stand for you outspokenly. Some may stand beside you silently not being moved by hardly anything at all.

Hailstorms can wreak havoc for any farmer. But the seasons and the days keep going.

18 Likes

This is what Dream is referring to. First of all, OM is saying that dream is being influenced by bad people (such as ‘I’). So, that publicly indicates that dream is to not be trusted right now. That dream doesn’t have the mental capacity to think for himself and do the right thing. If he is being negatively influenced, then he is making wrong decisions.

But worse, he claims that Dream is also being influenced by negative entities. So not only is dream influenced by negative people… but also by negative beings. Dream’s energy is under negative influence and so he can’t be trusted.

He is belittling Dream with this post. Yet again, making unprovable claims to cast doubt on everyone. We aren’t fully sure but dream saw that comment and felt that’s most likely what caused thousands in chargebacks (gumroad).

If you make a comment like that for everyone to see, you cast doubt on people that this man hasn’t got it together. Why trust the work of someone under a negative influence? ’ Oh I don’t know about my purchase of hardcore since dream is under negative influence so I’m gonna chargeback.’

And then you have to ask yoursef, if OM was all buddy buddy with dream… had all that respect and reverance… then why did he not go to Dream in private and tell him ‘that course that you also took part in has copyrighted content.’ So if OM respected dream like you guys say he did, he wouldn’t have published a cease and desist letter in public to tarnish Angel and Dream’s name… because dream’s name is also included in the course.

A public cease and desist letter that has caused al this drama and uproar in the past few days. If he respected dream, he wouldn’t have went about things this way and caused him the kind of stress that this did.

And if he respected dream, at the very least, he could have posted proof that the course that he took part in had copyrighted content. He never did and then when we asked ivana, the original creator of EOW method (of which EOT derives from) whether OM had copyright, she had this to say.

So all this drama… For what?

And finally, if OM truly respected Dream, he wouldn’t be making all these claims about Dream’s work coming from him. Many of which have no basis in truth whatsoever. He wouldn’t have taken advantage of his kindness and passiveness to make these claims to give him authoritative accolades.

So I don’t know how after all of this, I’m still hearing that OM still respects and reveres dream. Because all this has been a massive insult to his name.

51 Likes

who would actaully believe OM over Dream himself? And why is OM just straight up lying?

4 Likes

It’s called jealousy and napoleon-complex

2 Likes

@Zen , you already know I love you bro! I do feel we’re family. You’ve done alot for me too. Haha.

7 Likes

My bro @Phiilip_Weiss, you know I love you too bro! Real talk. Now I want to ask you, why do you think this thread was made? The purpose of it I mean.

6 Likes

Haha, I’m not gonna say the nickname I have for you here. But you know it and you know I love you, that’s why we talk for hours at a time and I laugh all along.

Because the situation is unacceptable. I don’t mean bad, I mean not allowable. I don’t think there was a clear plan from Dream. He had to say something. There are real issues.

And I think the minimum is to organize, fix it or whatever rather than just saying “I love you bro” or “you’re nice”. Yeah, duh, clearly he’s not the one at fault.

As a member of this community, I’d like to see more engagement than typed words.
I’m not a community leader, I’m not Mandela to start a big movement. But at least get the conversation going. Something more than just knowing what’s going on in people’s heart. That sht is not good enough. He’s got psychic attacks against him, people stealing his stuff, now he’s losing money on the course he made.

I’m trying to put myself in his shoe. All he gives/ all he gets.

We all know what’s going to happen. We’ll share some sht about our feelings. He’ll go back to working for us and in a few months, maybe weeks, it’ll start again. Even if not, the previous situation was not good.

I don’t know what to say man. We’re on a slippery slope. This is a passive reply to the problem.
We could do better, I know we could.

We can diffuse this for know, but itNs going to rote us from the inside. We can kick the can and I feel that we will

21 Likes

Yes bro, I understand and agree. You’re right. I mean, I would say just to ‘nip it in the bud.’

4 Likes

Bro there will be things and situation like this in life. Don’t be to worried about it. In the end of the day the five fingers of our hands are not equal. So as people’s point of view and judgement. But we all know what’s right or wrong. In reality people who are against you would be nothing without your fields at this point or they can’t imagine themselves to stop using them either lol. I’ve been in this position as your before and know how you feel but letting go is just the best thing to do in these situations imo and don’t look down on yourself. But again that’s how we learn and grow through experience by witnessing different things in life. In the end of the day we all see what we want to see (not indicating towards any person) We all know how much you’ve done for everyone. And let’s ALL agree that MOST people in this fourm would be NOTHING without your help or what they are today at this point without your help. It’s something that your lover/hater both would agree to even if they don’t want to admit. Deep down they know the truth very well. Don’t believe me? Then stop using any fields or stuff related to him for a long period and then come back. Keep up the good work and it shall continue as it always has been. I didn’t say any word in the entire thing at this point even tho I saw everything but this got me a but moved so I had to say this. I’m surprised that you came this far with your tolerance. Imagine the person who did this many things in the lives of others with his fileds what he is ACTUALLY capable of to do for himself. He doesn’t even have to bother making these fields. Just does it for a better future of all. So this type of thing is very undeserved. And ofc from the level of my own consciousness I’m no one to have a word towards someone who’s intelligence is million times greater than my own…but just saying…

1 Like

I get exactly what you’re saying. How can we start this?

3 Likes

Disagreed. NOT in the eyes of masses but only to some. But it just appears like that. Cuz most people who supports you were silent to avoid needless drama. There are many things I wanted to write but always prevented myself. And I’m sure that’s the issue with most of your supporters as well. If you don’t believe me just check the results only 2% people wants you to stop while 98 percent are with you. Don’t let those 2 percent distract you from the fact that 98 percent people are on your side. But I’m even surprised that there are 2 percent against you smh…and let’s not forget that there are thousands of folks in here and most are lurkers who are also in your side but doesn’t prefer saying anything…so even those who are against you leaves it won’t change a DAMN thing. And guess what? They will use your fields anyways cuz they know that VERY well that none in the world is better than you when it comes to this… and let’s be real you love to help people and we love being around you and support your work. It’s a win-win and we shouldn’t let ANYONE influence our happiness at state of being. So please don’t have a second thought based on the opinion of few people.
now I’m sure my statement might have triggered the ego of some so if any of you feel like arguing then feel free to talk to yourself in the thread …

10 Likes