Future Poll

I also experienced that when I wanted to write my pov on the desist thread. My intent disapproving Om was very clear and I felt a lot of negative energy and weakness. It was a very uncomfortable experience and I was quite distressed after.
In the end I didn’t write anything lol.

All in all I’ve always had my intuition strongly feeling all of what he is and that has now been seen. The dark heart behind the veil of masks. Always wondered why he was so acclaimed and said to be wise. A drama months ago he was 90 posts into a ridiculous argument with one person, very toxic and calling him a sociopath, yet people still defended him. All his arguments show a very manipulative manner to talk. And just very problematic. I don’t know what I could have done. I don’t think my voice holds any relevance if I had said to dream to try to explain him what my intuition felt lol who am I. Actually I thought if he’s still on the forum and since he seems in good terms with him my intuition must be biased.

When I first saw his lawsuit post, I literally thought this is it, everyone is gonna see his intent lol.
well nope. people still defended him.
After this recent drama I was sad to see this guy putting so much chaos and getting away with it. So much negativity that influenced many people. How can it be on such a forum I thought ? this forum ?? I’m glad the forum is now free from this influence ( kinda ? ).
I’ve never doubted Dream once my intuition has always been crystal clear.
It’s the first time I share my feelings about Om. never once talked badly about him be it in pm or publicly.

So, if a mass meditation is needed to repair something that is taking place in whatever subtle way ( which I have no way to know about ) well I’m in.
I’ll just end to say that Om is not a good person. there is no middle way.

if there is a way to repair well again I don’t know what it is I’m not experienced but you can count on me, whatever help may I be able to provide, lol

Edit : I do wish for him that he becomes a good person

9 Likes

Hey dream,

please know that you have alot of supporters who never have and never will doubt you.

You change thousands of peoples lives for the better.

In the end do what is best to you.

Just know that you have alot of people that would never doubt you and they fully support you. And thats not only here but also on youtube.

9 Likes

Well thats unnecessary/sad/unfair(the charge back of people and the negativity you receive) for me its a fact if something is created by you/Captain or with you it has integrity.
I am eternally grateful for your beingness!!!
For all who are not able to see it his actions speak way louder than words ever could he is the one who provides to whoever is willing free medicine,gifts,possibilities,experiences that would otherwise not or only with much more very hard work and dedication be possible.
I am sorry that someone whom you regarded as a friend treated you this way and i simply dont understand why somone would destroy a friendship for such non existent reasons with someone as kind and giving as you!!!
I support and deeply benefit from your work and I will do so as long as it is available.
Thank you for still being here :pray:t5:

14 Likes

Just a friendly reminder for everyone if you feel overwhelmed by other people then use this to disconnect from their energy. Dream has provided literally every tool you can imagine now we need to put them in good use. I’m sure MANY people in forum need this now…

4 Likes

We all love you and your work mate. It’s you who has the authority to discard us the users, not us who benefit from your outstanding work and then form weird opinions because we don’t even know what all things are there in this domain, let alone be as proficient as your beginner level. You are the OG mate. Never stop, and never be negative. We all are standing with you till the end. @Captain_Nemo :pray:

Those hating or supporting the haters first need to become knowledgeable themselves, then collect all the info and then make any comment. And that is not possible if you’re not one of the involved party. So, what makes anyone who benefits from Dream’s work entitled to comment against Dream by making totally absurd comments out of the realm of rationality? That’s utterly stupid and it’s real sad that it went to this level of negativity. Don’t do this stupid thing, anyone reading this.

6 Likes

IMO We shouldn’t have the call to make regarding what you’re going to do next. All of this is YOUR work, so you should get to decide on the next course of action.

If you decide to stop making fields, it’s our lost but I respect your decision. You have provided us with so many tools as it stands.

If you decide to continue, I will still support you. As a proud owner of many gumroad fields, thanks for all that you’ve done.

(just don’t deactivate the current fields please. I still need to make me some more gains with Muscle Beyond Limits, Hardcore and St Biceps :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

8 Likes

4 days ago

Now I know.

4 Likes

I’ve been following you since the XM forum and you have always had my full support. That’s not about to change.

I’m ready to roll up my sleeves and do whatever work is necessary to support you and the forum.

12 Likes

Smh these are the people who actually doesn’t have a spine to have an opinion for themselves or have their own judgement. There are two type of people in the world. One who frames their own world and another one who’s is framed by others. They definitely belong to the second one. And yet I thought everyone in this world is born with a brain and a backbone which is FREE to have lol

And any of you aksed for refund due to this then you have a serious problem and need a mental checkup. It proves you’re not only unable to decide for yourself but also you don’t have a sense of judgement. Not flaming just stating facts. Also consider it as an advice for you folks…

2 Likes

I recommend to learn how to read without the inner voice.

1 Like

Your fields are life changing man. I’m another person because of YOU. These fields work incredibly well and without any side effects whatsoever. You have many loyal followers that support you and respect your incredible work.

Don’t let all of this destroy this beautiful place and most importantly all you have built over the years. In time things will get back to where they were or maybe even better.

5 Likes

Fully aligned with Philip’s sharing.

Ready to work, rebuild, and fully support you Captain and Sammy.

9 Likes

:point_up:t6:

He is more concerned such things doesn’t happen again because _OM only got the influence because of the people that followed him.

ALL what i’ve read from him is pretty basic stuff which people would know if they would just put a bit more effort.

And for all his “followers”

(forget the brahmacharya thing, it’s nowadays anyway misunderstood)

If you want to know how an authentic relationship between a teacher and student looks i recommend to study the relationship between Ramakrishna and Vivekananda.
(Ramakrishna even encouraged his student to challenge him instead take everything for granted)

6 Likes

Thank you SammyG for this clarification. For myself over the past few days coming across bits and pieces of trusted forum guides being so upset about something corrupt going on behind the curtain, was completely confusing. I could not read entire threads because it made me feel nauseous and physically ill. I wanted to understand what was happening, but I just couldn’t read for long. With some of OM’s initial comments I had thought he was under attack from others not visible, and that people like myself on this forum, had no idea of. On a few of his comments I placed a heart attempting to show my support. Dear God, I did not know that he was referring to Dreamweaver. WTFF! My heart is breaking. Please Dreamweaver don’t stop what you are doing! Your and SammyG’s work is So Needed at this time. All of our hearts are breaking! I simply have no words.

I have made purchases of several fields over the last month, coming back to this forum after being away for so long. You Will Not be seeing any charge backs from me! Dreamweaver’s Fields will never be returned or deleted. Never. They are too precious to me. OMGoddess, my heart is breaking!

22 Likes

As someone who is only new to this world - I joined only a few months ago and I’ve spent a fair whack of hours on here pretty much every single day, I literally have no idea what’s going on. I don’t doubt for one second that I’m not the only one.

The reason I’m saying this is - If there wasn’t this post - then we would be none the wiser. So why let the opinions of a few stop you from changing the world for the better?

I honestly think there isn’t anyone in the entire world (well…this reality) that could do what you do. So many lives changed. I think it would be absolutely heartbreaking & tragic if you stopped creating.

Creating comes from your heart & soul. It’s your gift to the world. It’s part of who you are. I say - Take back your power and continue to do what you were born to do.

The best revenge is to get up, dust off and shine your light to the world.

16 Likes

I feel the same way, I placed a heart there because I was confused of what it was about at first. I wish I could take it back tbh.

9 Likes

Me too. Thank you Beautiful Star.

3 Likes

Well seems like he over exaggerated his contributions and lied on many occasions.
I’m sorry that this happened and yeah I’m a bit disappointed.
Anyone that jumped the gun and did the chargeback maybe should’ve waited a bit longer. Of course I don’t want to judge maybe they were just worried.

I’ll stay here and I’ll be there to support that in itself was never a question to me.
So I would repair and continue sailing

10 Likes

At least it’s a good thing that everyone is very clear now

6 Likes

You gave him the benefit of the doubt, as did I and many others. That heart was not about unconditional support but a willingness to listen to his side of the story. Unfortunately, things escalated quickly from there onwards.

3 Likes