Future Poll

it happened the same to me with the first post.

4 Likes

Well just leaving a react is not much of an issue. Think about those who made a fool out of themselves by asking for refund and in pm due to this ongoing issue lol they’d be ashamed to show their face in front of dream or Sam afterwards. I hope they just deletes all the fields as well since they don’t have the right to keep them. Cuz asking for refund is disrespectful. Like VERY disrespectful imo especially from someone highly trusted as dream. That’s the thing that I find most annoying. Doesn’t matter if you agree or disagree with him we all know how good his fields are are how they are made. Forr dream it’s more about lack of trust from them than money itself…

10 Likes

It blows my mind that even a single person can even believe such a disgusting claim… Cmon now! That post got 11 likes? :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Yeah man! I actually went to go look for it to see who liked it cuz i was repulsed at the count of likes…

It’s gone now, and rightfully so!

Like… Of all people? You guys really think dream cant know for him self who’s negative or not?

Nvm it was not deleted! Smh

6 Likes

Thank you guys for speaking up🙏

I too had my experience but I need further confirmation.

8 Likes

For a moment they probably forgot he is a psychic and the one making these fields. As if he wouldn’t know just cuz he doesn’t say but whatever lol

2 Likes

Well nothing new. Normally I can feel it when someone is thinking negative stuff about me or sending me negative energy conscious/unconsciously. It’s something that actually everyone can feel or sense when they are energy sensitive to a certain degree. There were dudes sending hate towards me when I started writing in this tread which I’m feeling even now lol. But that’s nothing to worry about. An average person faces these type of energy almost in daily basis but they just can’t feel it. Even most energy sensitive folks unless it’s very strong. Many of you might think it’s om but it can be literally anyone. Someone who might not like you or whatever.

3 Likes

Ah it’s some thing more than just vibes for me lol

Much deeper and serious than that, if it is truly him .

I don’t fear him.

I’m protected, and I’m thankful.

But i know evils whereabouts.

Like i said though, i need to confirm first. I will later.

8 Likes

I’m not trying to get involve or anything but for the last couple of months. I get very fatigue energy by just around the forum. Realizing that something going on in the back😅

Now. The forum is less dense of negativity. At least at this moment lol

18 Likes

I was about to write about this but stopped myself lol some people told me the same thing and I had the same feeling. But empathic shield audio is there to rescue ofc

6 Likes

Man. I need that audio lol. I really want to save up money to just get that shielding tag. Because I can’t bare myself to even be around people and then heavy feelings just surrounding me. Especially if the group is negative :joy:

4 Likes

There’s a empathic shielding mandala for free on Instagram

And also the first version of shielding is on the forums for free, it’s a sigil

Life changer :)

9 Likes

I had it printed :) but unfortunately my ability to sense people is too strong and I hate it. It’s a curse to have it to be quite honest :joy: but thanks though.

Right now. If I get that feeling of negativity I just pull myself away. And grounding myself with automatic grounding audio

1 Like

Ah damn, keep it on you though, the field will grow with time and it’ll help you more and more …

Hopefully you can get the newer shielding tag soon :) maybe some day some one will put it up for sale on classified

1 Like

Someone mentioned here that we are not a family here, maybe he’s right, as we don’t share the same blood. We’re not living in the same neighborhood, country or even continent. But this forum was my second home. Some of you know me and are fully aware of my health condition. And you may even know that where I live. Sammy by creating this forum and Captain by his creations both gave me an opportunity to bring peace in my life. This past month my life was on the line. I had to wear a big smile on my face in front of my own family as they are not aware of the amount of pain that I was/am tolerating. But here I became connected to some individuals who sent me positive energy, those who cared about another person’s life. About what happened here there’s a pattern in the behavior of that person. However we can’t even convince that person that he’s hurting himself the most. Because introspection doesn’t happen as long as that person is not willing to hear his own higher self voice.

Dear Dream and Sammy, What you do for us is beyond a humanitarian act and/or a heritage. So, please continue your work.

23 Likes

You are the wonderful window I look out of every day, I hope with all my heart that this window will continue to be open. You have my full support and thank you for everything you do. I trust you from the bottom of my heart.

18 Likes

Dear good Dream,

I will just tell you one thing:

Don’t let that one unimportant person ruine your whole long-years work

You are stronger than that man

If you let him that, then he will laugh and be full of his ego and proud

Rather you smile and let him to see that you are beyond then all this “his” created illusion

9 Likes

One more thing i wanted to say is i was rather confused at the beginning as i stated in the cease an desist thread because i thought Om was somone with more insight and wisdom than me well i was wrong i also didn’t want to make to fast of a judgement but in hindsight what(only the act of posting that letter on the forum is enough to make a judgement if insightful enough) and the way he did was really well manipulative and simply wrong!
I dont understand why he did it but good riddance.

And the whole Integrity thing in my opinion Dream and Samuel both are the human embodiment of Integrity and i am sad the some people began to doubt genius and blessing that you are!

16 Likes

For a guy who tried to portray a public image of being wise and learned I noticed he had an unusually high level of ego attachment that sometimes erupted so something felt off. The inner and outer did not match.

12 Likes

This is clearly act of “gaslighting” or how you americans call that.
Making someone stupid and using his kindness and passiveness.

It’s so manipulative, and it’s says that clearly person is manipulative and narcissistic by it’s very nature, and trying to manipulate with other people through his credibility, rank, trust to achieve his “aims”.

If you just see his comments:" and you know that very well", " as we have spoken about that already", this is manipulation talk to affect masses also.

om is like a lucifer, at the beginning such a lovely, nice, carrying, helpful being, but at the end…we all know end.

I just don’t know how you guys didn’t realize this before at the very beginning
I always had fight with him here, but always
I just knew and sensed something isn’t okay with that person…his intentions weren’t right, and all that drama and theatrical responses, all the time looking for attention, enjoying his “glory”, making himself better and smarter then anyone here.

I still wonder how he got some of you

smh

And because of that person to stop with everything?
Com’on

6 Likes