Future Poll

Idk what to say in this situation. It is heartbreaking. Om opened my eyes in the past few times with his posts, but Captain and Sammy make all these wonderful audio and make us change our life.
I will be here with you Cap and support your work. Good by to OM and thanks for the past.
Times go on and we move on.
I love Sapien Medicine and all people in the forum.

13 Likes

Hey @Eli I believe I am the other person you are referring to here but I wouldn’t be surprised if it could be someone else you could be talking about either with the amount of harassment he has dished out to people.
The abuse I was receiving off of him was disgraceful and it was all over me asking for a bit more kindness on the forum because I had seen sooooo many shitty comments from people to others who would ask a question which they may not have the answer to so I also said, if a person has nothing nice or helpful to say then just don’t say anything because no one knows what the other person could be going through and a shitty comment could send anyone into a more depressive state or worse. We are all on this forum to better ourselves, some have a heavier cross to bare health wise, mentally, physically, emotionally than others and for someone to not feel any bit of remorse for talking shit and belittling someone who is going through any of those types of problems, is a person who should never have been left on this forum in the first place. People can talk about tough love or whatever but tough love and being a piece of shit are two completely different things.
I’ve seen the fear this man has instilled in people, too afraid to speak out against him, I have also bit my tongue at times also because he has his little minions to back him up no matter how much of a prick he has been.

Now you might say I’m acting in the way which I have asked for people not to act in the past but my cause has much merit.

That night I had the back and forth with OM, I believe I acted in the best manner I could, even with all of the attacks he was throwing at me over something so simple that could have easily been resolved. I mentioned to him, let’s take this to PM so we can sort it out but being the master manipulator that he is, he kept wanting to throw insults in public. The more he could see it was not getting to me (even though a few of his minions tried their best to try and make it look like it was getting to me by talking more shit) the worse his abuse was getting. I could feel his rage and desperation waiting for me to bite but I didn’t and I believe I acted in a respectful way, well as respectful as a person can be while having their character attacked.

This is long and I’m sorry but I’ve wanted to get this off my chest for a while. I received so many messages from people on the forum that night and days after about their disgust of this person who people so blindly look up to for reasons I do not know besides him being more advanced than others, and I will give him one complement, he knows his stuff and I’m sure has helped a lot of people, to that I will say fair play to him. I’m 100% sure he has helped people to get his ego stroked and not for people’s greater good but that’s just my own opinion.

Now to the part which I have only spoken to a handful of people about who I trust dearly on this forum but I feel comfortable bringing it up now because I am fully protected and no more harm can come to me.

I’m going to have to start this off by saying I don’t know who done it, it could be one person, it could be numerous people, I don’t know but I know what happened and I should have trusted my intuition straight away when it told me what was going on but we live and learn.
That night after his attack on me, an Orb came to visit me, now I need to tell this part so people will understand the devastation this has caused to me. I’ve been unwell, severely unwell for 14 years now. Dreams fields were going to be my last chance at getting better because I had exhausted every other avenue with having no results. Now in the weeks prior, I started feeling a bit better and better, bit by bit each day, up to the day where I told my girlfriend, I think I feel normal today, after 14 years of agony I had forgotten what “Normal” felt like so I was on cloud nine. I didn’t want to jinx it so went about my day. Came home and I had seen the messages from Om amd Co about my message and just replied all chill and calm sitting down watching a documentary about whales, nothing could get me down, not even these bullies. I went to bed, I was lying there getting ready to go to sleep and someone, I don’t know who, came to visit me. The little orb moving through the room and I just stared at it for a while thinking “Ah who’s after coming for a visit” so I eventually waved at it and said Hi…then off it shot like it got a fright that I could see it. I thought no more about it and went to sleep. I woke up the next day and I felt worse than I had felt in the last 14 years of hell which I have been through. My intuition told me straight away a curse was put on me. I kept it quiet to myself for a while, I eventually told a few people I adore and trust on here. I thought I’d try and forget about it and go on my merry way and hopefully it will pass. I received great advice and help from people on here but I still was not right. About a month and a half past where I could not move from my bed, unable to mind my beautiful daughter, unable to participate in a group as much as I wanted to and I kept making up different excuses to what I truly believed was going on so I thought I would go for a visit to my Bio-Energy healer who is gifted and I trust one million percent. I never mentioned any of my concerns to her because I wanted to make sure if my intuition was right all along. Low and behold I found out there was a curse put on me and a few sneaky little spells to go with it just for good measure. When she mentioned to me about them she said be careful who I talk to online and she also asked who did I have an argument with and to please be careful in the future. I never mentioned anything about an argument or about being online to her, I don’t use social media, I have a Facebook account but only use it to talk to people in private messages whom I have never had an argument with. I’ve never actually had an argument with anyone in my life besides my parents and stupid times while being young and stupid.
Now she was unable to give me a name so I have to say, I don’t know who put this shit on me but what I do know is that it was put on me that night I had a disagreement with a certain person. It may or may not be him but I’m sure people may be able to make up their own minds. Or the fucker who done it is reading this post right now and I hope you are ashamed of yourself for doing this. Om has his cult like followers so it could be any one of them but if there is a way of finding out who had done it to me and if someone could help me find out the name of the person I would be forever grateful.

My anger turned to fear and I was afraid to post on this forum again for almost 2 months because of it. I researched and talked to people through PM, thats all I felt capable of doing because I didn’t want another attack on me and I have to say, this is of absolutely no fault of Sammy or Dream whatsoever, it is from some sad egotistical narcissistic person who likes to mess with other peoples livelihood.
And with the person mentioned who has caused all of this controversy in the first place, the people who had reached out to me at the time mentioned to me about the situation they found themselves in and I ended up in the same way, maybe even worse I’m not sure. Two visits to my healer cleared everything and I’m back up and walking around again, I haven’t felt as good as I was feeling before this incident but I’m up and able to get around again and look after my daughter again and get excited for Christmas with her so I count that as a blessing and that is also because of the beautiful people on here who are genuinely great people who offered me their help out of the kindness of their hearts to help me get back on my way again to hopefully feeling that “normal” way which I had again and hopefully for longer this time.

This forum is full of wonderful, beautiful, caring people and getting rid of the biggest egotistical sociopathic master manipulator is the big first step in making this forum a more beautiful place again. I hope and pray that his followers will some day see sence and see the man for who he really is. I’m glad to see that some more are seeing it now and not afraid to speak out anymore. I hope he sees this message and he might, and others might reflect on the shit that they do on here to cause unnecessary harm and suffering to others just because you know how to do Magick and curses and spells, use it for good, not evil.

I want to finish up my rant by saying I have probably stepped over the line with my language I have used and for talking about maybe some issues which should be kept quiet but I think people need to know this side of the ego of people also who think they can just cause harm to others. I am speaking from my heart every word I wrote and if I need to be removed from the forum or given a warning then I will take that but I want to finish this by saying, none of us would be here if it wasn’t for Dream and Sammy. Dreams work started to change my life until it was cruelly taking away from me again but I’ll build myself back up and I’ll keep fighting. Sammy is one of the nicest people I have had the pleasure to speak to. He listened, showed empathy and gave me some brilliant advice and help and thank you so much for that Sammy. Dream wrote to me when I was freaking out about my daughters school breaking out in Covid and she was sick and told me exactly what to do along with other lovely people on the forum. To get advice from him, calmed my mind down and helped me to be calm for my daughter as she has been through so much in her short time in this life and seeing her in any type of discomfort breaks my heart and soul so Dream thank you for that.

None of us would be where we are right now if it wasn’t for Dream and Sammy and the help from the genuinely wonderful people on here who really do love to help people without getting their ego stroked.

If I had to give advice in anyway I would say have zero tolerance for unkindness on the forum, one fuck up of being disrespectful or rude or disingenuous then just get out the trash. We are supposed to be here to build eachother up, not tear eachother down.

My message here could possibly be in the disrespectful or rude part of my advice but in no way am I or ever have been disingenuous as the lovely Om tried to make me out to be.

Dream and Sammy I hope ye understand that a small minority of people do not speak for the rest of us. Ye are saving lives and I hope ye keep it up but if ye feel the time has come then I wish ye all the best and thank ye both for absolutely everything which ye and the genuine people who are close to ye have done for this forum and our lives :heart:

19 Likes

I think he’s talking about gnostic

lol

:pray:

5 Likes

Ah man there’s been so many he has gone after at this stage I have lost count :joy: My bad :joy:

3 Likes

Can someone explain to me what is happening I dont understand ?

2 Likes

i love how you worded this. highly agree

1 Like

You joined 4 days ago, lucky you, don’t get involved.

It’s going to be over soon

Btw
Welcome to the community !

9 Likes

I was here in the past as well I have been listening to sapien med and quadible since many years.

Stuff has changed ? Also what are these community projects and NFT’s ?

3 Likes

I think it still applies though

I can try to reword it as
"you’ve been listening for years, but you’re not involved in this particular drama, lucky you, don’t get involved.
It’s going to be over soon

Welcome the Enlightened states forum Powerup !

(Cool name btw). "

12 Likes

Supposedly that sociopathic comment wasn’t about me after all. Atleast that was his claim. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Hey guys

I just want to say.

Since om is not here anymore. I think.

It’s better not to talk it out again. Or at least not to have some resentment. Let alone he learn what he needs to learn. He will be eventually better.

I know that he done many things that brings people down in this forum. But let alone his goodbye compensate all his wrongdoing to this forum.

At least we no longer have to deal with it anymore. And that’s enough for it.

:)
Just saying
I’m not on anyone sides

17 Likes

Everything will be fine, just everyone stay mindful don’t overreact

2 Likes

Yes I know that and agree, but the serious damage is already done to Dream, that’s why

As you can see Dream is down because of it to the point that he was thinking about stopping all of this including creating fields

Damage is or was serious, idk

1 Like

Exactly!
Dream’s tools are more valuable than any insurance, than your esoteric library, than your collection of old timers, than your so-called back-up plans, than your job etc.

I agree and don’t understand how anyone can return a field to the store just because of some rumors!?!?!
You buy a field because you know it works. Period.
Returning it is like becoming shizophrenic and acting as if it is no longer about the fact that the field works but about something else :woozy_face: :dizzy_face: :confounded:

8 Likes

I knew my friend and i believe

10 Likes

It’s mad isn’t it?
I’ve also encountered such people… You can be 99,99% great, but they’ll rather focus on the 0,001 and add insult to injury.

For you at the moment it must feel like a dead end. But this vision of sapien medicine is very alive. You know it might gain more traction sporadically or suddenly from time to time. Could take years who knows, but the vision is there. And all these beautiful mindsets are being installed and revealed.

Change, humour and paradox.

If anything, I’d recommend an extended vacation just to get re-centered. The forum will stay alive, even if it’s gotta be a 2.0

5 Likes

I’m pretty new here, a year ago I discovered Sapien and I need to say that my world, my reality, completely changed. I am very grateful for the outcome of this discovery ’ brought into my life: healing and spiritual growth. During this year I have overcome fears, physical issues and I have put aside some prejudices that made narrower my human experience. I found freedom and empowerement so, whether this project continues or not, I fully support the decision. Every change, I think, is for good and I know that Dream will find his own answer and it’s gonna be the rigth answer.

20 Likes

Hellouu everybody :heart:

I am happy to be back.

I just want to add something (even if Capi would have never said this, i still will)

Maybe some of you know but i am sure majority of you dont, thats why its important to let it out.

I personally understand if some people got afraid due to all the controversy and ill intended remark the “person” made before leaving. I understand they panicked and decided to place a charge back.
My heart goes out to you, and i hope soon enough your blurred perception of Captain and his work, clears up and light touches your being, so you’ll know that when you decided to buy this and that audio you made a right decision.
We all have taken fast decision without thinking, and thats ok. I wish you well anyway if you decide to stay away from the gift to humanity Dreamweaver is.
And with all full support of Sammy as well.

For you the scared ones and for those who went to place charge backs out of pettiness and poison in your heart, know this:

Know that the damage goes beyond hurting Captains pocket.

A BIG BIG PORTION of the audios on Gumroad are directly attached to affiliates paypal accounts… afilliates are hundreds of charities around the globe, and several families in dare need.

Yep every time someone buys an x audio it goes fully after site dues to them the affiliates… for ever. Not just the first purchase of that audio no, all the purchases of that audio after.

And so on with many many of the audios.

So you didnt just hurt Capi and Sammi, you hurt hundreds and hundreds of people around the world that saved and helped others in need with the money.

Now not only they wont see for a while AND IN CHRISTMAS money coming in, but also money that never reached Captains pocket (the charged backs) are gonna have to come from whatever else that he got for himself and his family.

Bravo!!! I hope one day you are able to heal your heart and move on considering everything we do here is witnessed up there. Nothing goes unnoticed.

:speaking_head::mega:

I think its a great idea to purchases the audios that have 0+ or 12+ etc and add whatever we want extra.

On top of whatever other audio we want.

But lets balance with teespring so Capi and Sammi can have a good holidays time too!!!

They deserve it!

Another idea obviously you are not obligated, for those with nfts on venly market could lower the prices of one of their copies, so they can sell faster and once you get the usdc money you can send some to Captains wallet. He only gets 7% of the sales. Not 10% ;)

:raising_hand_woman:t2::heart:

I still know this is gonna make us stronger and unite us big time.

I can already feel it expanding. :relieved:

39 Likes

Welcome back lunita

9 Likes

Welcome Back LunaMoon! :tada: :fireworks:

12 Likes