Future Poll

Yes, I agree. I just bought 2 crypto NFTs today. Where are you all getting this from?? This is weird.

AGAIN, End of Thoughts is a tool just like Dream’s fields is a tool. Just like Maitreya’s tools … like Brenda’s Twisted Sage tools. Stay centered, folks. People can use multiple tools to improve their lives and should not be vilified. The only ones acting like ‘followers’ are the ones making inappropriate comments.

EDIT - At this point, this has become a He said / He said issue which will be decided in court. Both parties can show documentation to prove their case.

So, let’s not drag other innocent people not involved into all this drama. Just stop.

7 Likes

I just want to clarify that I didn’t mean that. Man I’m really bad at choosing words :sweat_smile: . What I meant was, if those people have moved on from this forum and migrated to another one, there isn’t any use in “mourning” over them or whatever. Because if those people were so quick to jump ship when a new option was available, it’s likely that most of them wouldn’t have been happy staying here. So if they are happier elsewhere, then good for them. Because it’s much better to keep people who actually enjoy and appreciate this forum.

I think I also echoed this sentiment in a post I made further down from that, where I said that there would be no use sending “spies” to the other forum because they are essentially out of sight and out of mind. There is no reason to engage any further with them.

I don’t even know who OM’s students are specifically. I am someone who is against blindly attacking or otherwise harboring animosity towards broad demographics. It’s a stupid and childish thing. Therefore, my point was simply that if people don’t want to be here, then the door is over there. Having people being stuck and unhappy is worse than having people being happier elsewhere

1 Like

we have people who would run and see who likes his posts. And it was talked about openly, playing Sherlock Holmes :))
Some people like drama.

when this ends is up to us too.
we just have to stop :)

8 Likes

Please dont let it get to you @Dreamweaver and @SammyG. I can really only speak for myself and as I said in Share your results thread both of you quite literally saved my life

Of course if you want to take a break or stop nobody of forum members can stop you. What Im asking you for is dont let this whole thing get to you. You have helped me immensly and I find it really hard to express my gratitude towards both of you. I dont know exactly what realationship you had with _Om but please remember that his negativity and accusations towards you are only tiny percentage of what everyone thinks about you and how any of us would rate your impact on our lives. 99% have only postive experiences with you and feel gratitude towards you. Hater gonna hate. And Im not talking only about benefits of Morphic fields. You are amazing people and shining examples of what I would like to become. You are amazing friends, teachers, helpers, role models to 99% of people here. Whatever you deicde will be understandable but please dont get overly sad or depressed or anything because of actions of one person. You are amazing human beings and even if we dont work together or communicate frequently I consider you dearest friends of mine and I will forever be gratefull to you. It would be hearthbreaking to know that you are sad or depressed because of words of one person. I admire and look up to both of you.
Regarding _OM I had my suspicions since almost the very beginning of this forum. I remember when Sapien Medicine YT channel had like 5 or 6 videos on it, I was amazed with results so I asked you how you create those audios. Since the very beginning I was aware of 2 people behind Sapien Medicine, @Dreamweaver and @SammyG, as you guys told me that yourselvs. Then after few years the forum is created and a person with nickname of _OM appears and claims he also was heavily involved in the creation of fields. That looked weird for me already but neither of you denied it so I assumed its true. That was the first thing. Then I noticed how he was calling people ungrateful for not listening to his advice in few threadas. Like that also was weird but I Ignored it as well. Then there was the time when he got mad over people calling Capitan ‘‘Dream’’ as a short of ‘‘DreamWeaver’’ and claimed that only he and MaoshanWanderer can do this because they know you longer. That would be understandable if Capiten himself said this, but coming from _OM it was super weird. Like he wanted to let everyone know that he have ‘‘higher status’’ than other forum members. Then after being called out on this he played victim and claimed everyone is misunderstanding him… thats manipulation 101 but I didn’t want to keep arguing on this forum, it was always kind of Internet ‘‘safe space’’ to me, a place of mutual support and understanding and I respected this, so I just said Im sorry and Ignored this too. But now there is this situation with copryight claims. Like seriously WTF??? and accusations of lack of integrity etc… how much hypocrisy coming from one person.

the enemy cries in pain as he strikes you

always accuse others of what your doing

Again, those are basic manipulation tactics. With all of this being said, please, please dont let it get to you. You are far above this. There will always be people who appreciate you and there will always be jealous, manipulative and ungrateful, no matter how good person you are. If there is anything that can be done to help you with current situation please dont hesitate and let us know. It would be nice to help you for once instead.

7 Likes

Most members have voted, so I think we’d better move on. Let’s not talk about the past, as even positive comments remind us the past and its events. I wish Sammy or Captain close this thread too (of course at the right time that they think it’s better).

5 Likes

I agree. We need to move past this. This is not the way.

28 Likes

i have reopened the thread with my powers

17 Likes

In a bit, I will be closing and unlisting all of the drama threads. If we are too move on from this, it is best to cleanse it from public view. But none of it will be forgotten and will still be a memory accessible via link.

We must push forward. And begin to heal and rebuild. I know we will come out stronger from all this. The wounds are still fresh so the emotions are still surfacing but it is all clearing up.

I personally have been consumed by this for days. It was emotionally overwhelming. So I’m going to meditate, decompress and go back to the zen state I was before this began for the weekend. Also, get back into the holiday spirit this all made me forget about. I’ll still peek at the forum but I will be back Monday.

If you see any more mention and callbacks to this, any character attacks or things of the sort, flag that. Let’s push forward. Don’t forget but let’s go back to focusing on what this forum is about. Fields, growth and love.

Thank you.

33 Likes