(GABA)Gamma-Amin0butyric Acid (Extra Strength)

That’s interesting. I’ve heard that too. Tried the supplement in mega doses without any effects. I wonder how the audio differs from that though. Must not be the same thing in that case versus audio / supplement.

1 Like

Ever tried GHB? That was the best thing for gabba before it got marketed as date rape drug :weary::tired_face:

Used it all the time till it became illegal, well for the most part :shushing_face:

4 Likes

Interestingly, I had the same experience. I was told that the right dosage is a sweet spot that varies from person to person. I experimented with various brands and dosages and it basically either did nothing or kept me up and disrupted sleep.

5 Likes

The audio may just be the trick then. I’m very intrigued.

1 Like

Listened to this 3x last night before bed, not sure if it’s the audio or not, but when I weighed myself this morning I had lost 800g!
Which is amazing since my weight has plateaued

5 Likes

Newer studies have shown that GABA can likely cross the blood brain barrier!
My guess is that big pharma just claims that so they can sell stuff like gabapentin and others . And GABA powder is dirt cheap and they cant patent it ,so no money there . Its just hard to find a pure non-allergenic supplement .

11 Likes

Yes it boosts metabolism and thyroid status a lot. Its even better than thyroid hormones on their own in some circumstances.

Treatment of mice with high concentration of GABA countered the fluoride-induced
alteration of T3 level by 17.7% (P > 0.05), indicating that GABA exerted a better protective
effect than thyroid tablet against fluoride-induced decrease in blood T3
level by restoring
52.9% (P < 0.01) T3 expression compared with that in the NCG."

13 Likes

Now there is something that would be interesting for @Captain_Nemo to research about for a field. A lot of people feel totally “cured” by GHB but I suspect its the HDAC inhibition of It on top of GABA modulation.

Would be interesting field. Either in the brain (the good sides of it, need protection from overdose effects) or another butyrate production in intestines.

Big Pharma is invested in HDAC inhibitor research for new cancer etc. drugs.

Of course it would not help everyone so its not meta or universal, but then again neither is this field

3 Likes

Ah-maze-ing!!
Thanks so much for this

1 Like

You’re welcome . GABA is awesome .
But don’t use too much . Excessive GABA can be metabolized into glutamate via the gaba -shunt. Glutamate has the opposite effect ,meaning anxiety and excitation. Depersonalization is also a side effect of too much GABA .
GABA is very healthy and protective of so many illnesses ,but I’d say less is more in this case .

11 Likes

Unable to purchase this. Ive tried over 10 times with different cards. Anyone else facing a similar issue? Please help!

Try from a computer not on the phone that helps sometimes

1 Like

If you have any extensions on your browser disable them.

2 Likes

use google chrome, as Zen stated there could be some coockie problem

2 Likes

I used it twice in the morning. Now in the evening my family says I’m driving like I’m high on something. Lol.

6 Likes

Is this best used during the day or late in the evening?

1 Like

I listen right before sleep as it increases slow wave sleep, seems to keep me passed out during the night :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I read about it like i used the deep sleep audio and it has given me an extended headache. Are You Experiencing the Side Effects of GABA? | gammaaminobutyricacid.org. I hope I don’t get seizures from going off it.

My brain feels rather numb from using it

I think you’re using too much .

6 Likes