5 Likes

poor dude man just wants an answer :joy:

3 Likes

:wink:
unnamed

1 Like

Fockkkk youuu guyssss

1 Like

lol, you’re asking a question that can’t be answered.
It depends

OLD OLD SCHOOL.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6rHeD5x2tI&feature=emb_logo

3 Likes

am reporting you for harassment, bullying, threatening etcc :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Lol.

I hope you troll but it will work different for everybody man, everything from dreams work works individual for everybody most of the time, some are more affected some are less, maybe you can listen to it 1x youll be peter griffin or listen 3 times and youll be like idk, 0,1lbs fatter
but peter griffin is exaggerated, you get the point tho

4 Likes

Only Peter griffin bro! I’m trying to be at least 1000lbs

1 Like

good luck on natural selection then

1 Like

The girls will dig it

1 Like

oh I bet they will dig for something ;D

5 Likes

HAHAHA @Philip_Weiss, I can see why you deleted that!

1 Like

This Subliminal Warlock audio seems pretty promising for gaining mass in general:

What do you all think?

Maybe the field includes fat reduction as well even though it is not mentioned in the description.

Hahaha „suddenly gingers looked hot”
But interesting it affects you in that way… and I can relate to that lack of identity and I feel I’ve experienced similar things, though I haven’t used any fields that correspond with certain deities or entities.
Now lookin back, some of my experiences make more sense, like I’ve been channeling an entity that I’ve loosely been working with… open identity centre (human design) or just a feeling of lack of identity + channeling ability = literally becoming and acting like that specific entity, unconsciously.

Don’t really have much to add about fields but I can say that diet is huge. I’m more muscular and strong now after changing my diet with barely working out than compared to years ago when I did work out more.

I know this is an old post but did you stick with these?

Im thinking of giving this a go, i want to gain a couple of stone in muscle… maybe two or three stone, 15 to 20 kg