GAME- Let's manifest for each other.. 🎯

All Dreams’ fields are wonderful.
I just explain in detail way about this field, if no one can.
Good luck.

1 Like

Ive never heard such a description before though. Could You please share the source?

Being energy sensitive is amazing probably. Im not it works diffrent for me.
Its hard to explain …
But were still talking about product.
Put aside ritual.
Why one hour?
Is this your experience or some more uniwersał knowledge?

Its very interesting. That’s why im asking to get more of Your advice as i did before.

I got more experimental with this Field thanks to Your posts :wink:

1 Like

As I have guessed, it is your experience. Mention it next time, so as not to generalise.
Mind is so powerful; if you really have a strong belief that it wears off and is restricted within an hour, then it will likely be… for you.

Won’t derail this positive thread, and pollute the minds of the well wishers here. :dove:

1 Like

I said it one hour because the field’s energy stays for that duration.
If this field’s energy stays for one day, i will say one day, if it stays for a week, i will say a week.
So one play stays for one hour.
That’s my observation.

Do you think field products must have 10 pharagraphs description? See Attract Love NFT, it doesn’t even have 5 sentences description.
So if there is no statement in the field’s description, doesn’t mean there is no something else there.
Dream wants us to explore things by our own.

This field actually can manifest positive and negative affirmations.
And can boost other fields by playing it after them. For this, play it just once after others.
Happy experiment then.

It isn’t about mind or beliefs, it is about field’s power.
If your mind is that powerful, you don’t need any fields to help your life. And you can drive a car without gasoline.

Your observation may not be the same with others. ≠
It’s been highlighted in the forum, per individual experience.

How about both? Love a storytelling!

You are going off tangent, but…
I live a balanced life (actually do the work/care necessary), and have some off hours/day from fields, I believe they are wonderfully supplemental!

Ever heard of electric-powered cars? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind some probability wave today. It isn’t something critical as usual, but so things go smooth and swift when I haven’t slept xD

I have to do some paperwork and the lady doesn’t like me for some reason and tends to be hostile for no reason.

So I’d rather have a pure transaction today. Get in, ask for the paper, get it and get out.

It’s actually that easy. With everyone else, they just ask what I need, I tell them and (since it is a routine thing that I have to do every 3-4 months) they just do it, instantly and easy peasy.

So yeah…if you can send some waves that she is busy and not hangry or whatever (I got the appointment at the wrong time too xD) and gets it done and out, I’d appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Good luck :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Everything went smoothly. I got it one cent cheaper, but I asked the universe for one cent xD

Also got a nice deal later on. So yep. Thanks everyone :bowing_man:

I may have to rethink the fields I want and get this one first :thinking:

3 Likes

Please manifest for me that I get my voice back pretty soon. Thank you

1 Like

Probability Wave saved my cousin job once, cannot disclose too much, but it overturned a series of unfortunate events, with the best possibile outcome

4 Likes

Can someone manifest healing my damaged nerves in my arm please.

1 Like

@Lanos @KJ1234
Guys i don’t think it works that way.

Its more likely that meditations in this thread works for events not health issues.
I can play to meditate for Your good health but direct health problems can be solved via heath fields or sending healing.

:wink:

1 Like

Thanks for responding @Allurre. I remember the way this thread started we used to manifest for each other… someone would post request and anyone interested would play COP or probability wave to manifest for them. They would manifest for other some other time. Initially I was participating too but eventually I went off the forum for a bit and lost tract of this thread. Maybe things have changed since then. My apologies :pray:t2:

1 Like

Hey i recently asked for healing for my dad on separate thread.

Lots of people send him healing 🩵

Maybe itv will be good solution for You?

Just ask :slightly_smiling_face:

Nothing to apologize fot either :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for suggesting @Allurre. I would skip it this time … don’t want to bother the forum for this one.
God bless :hibiscus:

1 Like

I think members will be happy to help?

1 Like

Yeah there are plenty of kind and helpful souls here… isn’t it a beautiful place.
It’s just I am feeling I can handle my throat. I have worse health conditions like tumour and vertigo for past 6 months that I did ask help for before.

1 Like

I’ll send You healing via become a healer 🩵

1 Like

Much appreciated :yellow_heart:
Thank you :pray:t2:

1 Like