GAME- Let's manifest for each other.. 🎯

Ooops to late. I hope it will turn into your favor soon.
Some bad news is part of our lives anyways.

Now i have quiet good flow but ocasionally some shit happens :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Personally, this is something I have learnt to accept over the past few months now…
You know my backstory, so I will not indulge into the inticrate details…
I have been trying to manifest specific amount of money from a specific source because I found hope there… Days were passing by and I got so frustrated and was doubting everything and all these negative thoughts and the source eventually declined and my heart broke and let it go but I kept listening to fields and my nft anyway… In the next three days, miraculously 1.5x of the amount I needed manifested from a surprise source I never would have even thought about and it was not even a loan which makes it better than the first source… this one of many examples, I have experienced… Yeah, bad things happen but when the good unfolds it makes me appreciate life even more now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Even i was terryfied :eyes:
I tried to calm You down while i was strarting to pannic a bit .

2 Likes

Lol, what a nightmare, looking back, I think now I can face even Avengers level threats…

avengers-avengers-level-threat

2 Likes

Well…so I started trying to reverse that stuff. Will need this in a couple of days xD

But it’s good news for now.

1 Like

Can someone manifest me some good pizza please. I’m hungry. I’m being genuine lmao

4 Likes

Why not :face_with_monocle::pizza:
But if its with pinapple and You don’t like it im sorry.:pineapple:

3 Likes

I’m playing the probability wave for you to get gifted with a Pizza

4 Likes

I’m fine with whatever pizza. Thank you. Can’t wait to see the results! I’ll report if there is results

3 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Im pinapple pizza person .
That’s why its always connected in my imagination :pineapple::pizza::rofl:

Pizza Field would be nice lol.

5 Likes

I joined a lottery from the Skrill digital wallet to win 1000€

I need your Powaaaaaaaarrr to feed this manifestation

(If I win I will gift a 200€ field or nft to a random person in this tread)

3 Likes

I will remember you in my daily manifestation ritual, may everything work in your favor for your highest good, far exceeding your expectations… :four_leaf_clover:🧙‍♂

1 Like

You just started a war with the Italians, lol…

2 Likes

I will try and boost your chances :slot_machine:, when is the draw??

2 Likes

Thank you. You don’t need to though…I’ll come here for when I need the higher probability for something.

1 Like

Yknow…I saw a…cashapp one, shortly after finding fields. I started using luck fields…maybe it was the first day even.

It was on instagram. Everyone that commented entered. There were like a million comments or smth xD. I even commented something like “with my luck I may even win this”…cause I can’t use cashapp (it’s for USA only)…and you bet, I won xD

Man I wished I knew people here…I’d have sent them 5k$ as a gift…or maybe we could have split it or smth.

But yeah I’m not sure I even used the forum then.

Hope you win ^^

3 Likes

I found out that hand of glory+Cone of Power+ Probability wave gives crazy af results.

If You don’t have probability wave and cone of Power try hand of glory with probability luck and alteration.

@GamiroCFC

Good luck :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I know lol.sorry

3 Likes

28th of July

1 Like