General Discussion

222k subscribers to sapien medicine’s channel :mechanical_arm: :rocket:

8 Likes

224k now :mechanical_arm::eye::point_up:

5 Likes

Whenever anyone complains about an ailment in their life to me… I send them Sapien links as my reply. haha

5 Likes

Just finished the episode 4 of the new season. I’m not as enthusiast as I used to be about that show but nevertheless there’s still something I find deeply touching in the character despite all the creepiness. Thinking that he might have turned differently if not manipulated, etc. Overly sentimental approach lol. Maybe it’s just due to the actor.

I noticed afterward that it was an awkward reference for the Vibration of Creation thread but the truth is, that’s really how I felt at first with the field, the scene where he imagines himself all alone in the world, as the survivor of a plague of something.

1 Like

We were watching the new season as well, then since we have more time for ourselves now we decided to revisit all the old episodes as our evening entertainment! We will work our way from the old episodes to the new ones!

We are to the part where Dexter has lost Rita, and found/rescued Lumen and is helping her to avenge herself. There is such Good in Dexter, truly, even though he is a serial killer!!! He is constantly struggling with the lower aspects/urges of himself and tempering those urges with his moral “Code”. He struggles to understand and integrate the higher aspects of himself in caring/loving others. Dexter has a difficult time understanding these new higher aspects/feelings because they don’t make sense. He is in his head so much!!! His struggles are not unlike our own, (minus the serial killer part!). I think it’s oddly cathartic to watch!

We just finished listening to VOC for the first time. Very Emotional for me. Not so much for my husband. So profound how this Field approaches us differently. I’ll know more in the coming days. I’m not one to spam these fields. One listen to begin with is quite enough for me!

1 Like

Hi @Vikkren08, answering the question here in order not to derail the other thread. I deduced from your profile page that maybe you haven’t visited the forum frequently these last months (?)

Major Blueprint of Power is one of the limited edition fields that were released in Sapien’s Teespring store (and crypto.com for some others) as non-fungible tokens (NFTs). Description:

Testimonials

Now it’s sometimes resold as a collectible here:

Venly Sapien Medicine

Also sold and traded directly on the forum through these threads:

Official NFT Buying/Selling Thread

Official NFT Trading Thread

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

I think its more of the regular status since some new people cant message him

prolly to avoid spamm etc

Is there any request thread on sapien forum?

grafik

2 Likes

what is this weird looking circle with the weird dash attached to it :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

I just have seen drama and theatrical response of some person {always drama guy}

I am just here to say that I am forever on the side my friends @Captain_Nemo and @SammyG whatever is happening, you have my support

All others are unimportant completely

You got that court Sam
You got it :muscle:

And please Sam block that person once and for all in this/your forum. His time has passed already.

His negativity is awfull here
How could you tolerate that guys
Such a disrespect

and all the other people who support this drama boy are traitors of Dream and Samuel,
just to be clear, and go use his fields and his forum

2 Likes

Man, it’s not about taking sides here. Please don’t start in this thread again :pray::pray:

9 Likes

this, lets not bring any unnecessary attention to this, the thread was closed for a reason. I might be wrong but I feel last thing Sammy and Capitan wants is the whole forum talking about ‘‘drama’’

2 Likes

i declare bankruptcy

1 Like

hey man, the START of new year is close, and that means we all get to collect 200$ :smiley:

8 Likes

I don’t care
I am so mad

I just truly hope from my heart that this "“always drama “person”” will lose that court, and then finally will be forever expelled from this forum, banned, deleted, end of his story,
so we won’t see him anymore here
I just can’t stand him and his always drama creating here, his negativity of this so called “spiritual person” {spiritual my a**}

Finally it will be resolved
Thanks dear God

P.S.
Dream please don’t stop creating fields just because of one unimportant person
P.S.S.
Sam use all fields and become God:)

2 Likes

Please stop

4 Likes

What?
Your feelings are hurt because he will be finally finished?
You truly don’t know whom you support

1 Like

Far from it. You’re just perpetuating the negative energy going on in this forum. Om isn’t a bad guy, angel isn’t a bad guy, just relax

6 Likes