General Discussion

Ya it’s nov 1st, slight change in timing based on location. But for fasting etc u have already missed i think.
No significance if u do next day.
Again next year, all the best.

And so it begins…

Well, at least, these are “neutral” news. They could go well, who knows…

Thanks for sharing.

Do you think this is more of a “earth’s vibration has changed” or more of a “timeline switch where certain stars simply do not exist”?

Well, it’s all code. So this is more like another OS and set of core applications being installed on this particular hardware.

Which is why people are now behaving very differently and unlocking abilities they are not aware of - like low to high level gnosis. It’s now viable under the current source code. Of course, as with the Mandella effect, these changes are so subtle and seamless, that most people will not be able to recognize how far they deviate from the standard template of this version of the universe.

They’re meant to be that way. It’s kind of like installing a DLC to a game in a way.

3 Likes

To bring this closer to something “actionable” - think of Dream’s fields drawn from Zero Point as code brought from a “dimension” where any and every possibility exists, which is then returned and installed here after it is “alchemized” into something that can be processed in this version of the “universe” OS - transformed into a compatible app, in a way.

2 Likes

That’s interesting because when I go out into the city or ride the metro, I do not see anyone changing at all from how they were 20 years ago. It feels like most people are the same NPCs that they’ve always been.

The only thing that has changed is how much more I am now aware that most are just walking around in a waking trance.

Or maybe, my perception and ability “to see” is advancing faster than the average NPC makes progress? And that’s why it appears to me that most people are never changing at all…

1 Like

NPCs are avatars/vessels not being operated by any players, while active avatars are characters being played by one or multiple beings/players outside of the simulation.

They run on software or main story lines, while played characters have a broader view of the world. (to us, this would be 4D+) What changed is the perception of other active players. As they now notice the DLC being installed in real time. The rest can only function based on default code. (until a soul/player takes over them)

Your player(s) can be logging into other characters and then returning to you giving various types of “downloads” to you. The simulation is designed in a way that there is active feedback between the player and the character, so both expand their skillset by joint effort.

3 Likes

Research Organic Portals (if you’ve never heard of it before) to understand who would qualify as Programs such as the Oracle, the Architect, Archons, Seraph etc. (found a basic link - not too comprehensive, but it’s a thread: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/723953708827360648/ )

But then dissociate it from the Matrix modalities and apply it to our “History” and you’ll see how it was always this way.

I don’t personally know if there is any significant application to this particular knowledge yet. But it exists, so there most be some use for it further down the line. For now, it’s just about leveling up and grinding. I see it as mostly being prepared for the next big Quest Line. Players notice it, NPCs don’t.

4 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Layered frequency response:

hi again! I’ve been listening to that audio file for a few days and just for the first 2-3 hours that i listened to it there was a lot of pressure on my throat, and not more than that.
but in these few days my throat been hurting and there were symptoms similar to a cold so i just used some medication but i didn’t got better nor seemed to be actual cold,viruses etc
i visited a doctor and he said my throat has pus which was somehow weird to the doctor too(because i don’t have any other symptoms)
what do you all think? is the problem with audio or i’m just overreacting?

This is terrifying…

In a sense, it can be. It’s also a bit disheartening. Lacking the ability to feel any genuine emotion or having any truly compelling connection to the higher realms - not being able to change or transform yourself… it sounds very lonely and sad.

But then, that’s just my skewed perception. They probably don’t mind it that much.

1 Like

In the long article I’ve shared (accessible through the Pinterest intermediate link), psychopaths are described as failed portals.

That Heroes reference is so out of place it’s not even funny.

Lol they keep adding new functions to this thing

Sometimes, when I was a kiddo I found myself daydreaming on how cool would be to run codes in life, as you make in a videogame, and obtain luck, strength, health, or simply be more powerful.

Now, thinking about that makes me smile, as such things appeared to be real, quite different than a The Sims Motherlode cheat, but still, more real.

I would hug the lunatic child I was in the past, because, somehow, it had an insight of truth.

6 Likes

Disturbing article that is worth the read, especially as more war seems on the horizon. Also, are those hallucinations or something more objective?

1 Like

Not for long.

1 Like

Yeah… those tend to be hard to find nowadays after Google launched their information control psyop back in 2012.

Most of the good stuff is only reached through memory, Internet archive or the dark Web.

1 Like

Yeah. The event is already here, but its universal, undeniable signature is what’s in the offing. With enough “elevation” I think people already see it.

what do you think about rahu transiting natal ketu and vice versa? 2-8h axis…rahu is transiting my 2nd house

It will turning back to the old times for you.

He’ll try to explore back to your old situation. Like friends and all. You’ll find a way to connect with them again. Aa for ketu transit for there will be some correction taking place related to your rahu position.