General Discussion

Thank you @Captain_Nemo.

At this point it can’t just be coincidence.

3 Likes

:raised_hands: :raised_hands:

2 Likes

1 Like

Also Grothendieck was an exceptional mathematician and produced enormous body of work, by his own account he had strong inclination to complex dreams early in life, in later years he dwelled a lot into astral travel and wrote some papers (recently put to light by his descendants) as part of his spiritual activities

The massive tome includes 30,000 pages across 41 different volumes covering science, philosophy and psychology—all densely scribbled with a fountain pen.

This is one of his metaphysical works “Reflections on Life and the Cosmos”, he wrote other as well and before going into seclusion he handed over about 20k pages of mathematical work to his colleague. That’s not counting all the math papers he produced before and for which is practically idolized in mathematical circles Good Shurik Grothendieck |

Seems that time was just an illusion for him.

1 Like

Wow! Thanks for the link.

1 Like

For technically savvy people https://lingtra.in/ LingTrain studio is a great option. For example this is https://averkij.github.io/margo/1/en/de what’s possible (better open on PC) and custom books can be built.
Also of course typing simultaneously through something like typelit.io but umlauts are hard to type though.

2 Likes

I think it would be wise to make a playlist of this to play overnight for as much as you can during the year, just following a hunch, of course:

5 Likes

I’m not really sure though. There seems to be a clash of sorts.

Go within. To the best of your ability. As consistently as you can.

2 Likes

Yes. I’ve seen some people’s feedback that they felt that some of the energies of the universe were not in harmony with them.

1 Like

Something mainly about Orion.

It’s a bit confusing. If the goal is unity, why are there skirmishes :thinking:

1 Like

May mother Gaia give all clarity, for things seem clouded as they are.

I guess this is the point where no higher guidance will be offered… each individual has to make a choice.

Seems logical.

Of course… Unconditional Love cannot exist without Impartial Destruction.

Just as expansion cannot be put into motion without being met with a contracting force.

It’s not war. It’s necessity.

People need to clear up their foundation for the expansion to be more “focused”.

A foundation cannot be mixed. A divided kingdom does not stand.

So obvious, but so illusive at the same time.

What would be a good prayer, practice, or deed?

If/when surrender isn’t an option? Though I don’t know if surrender is good…I’m just afraid it is.

1 Like

Hmmm, these are strange times. I’m not sure answering that question from my perspective will be helpful.

1 Like

Thanks for your candid sincerity.

We’re not even one month in the year yet :weary:

1 Like

The only thing I can say is, be very selective with what you accept into your reality.

There is a form of “quickening” happening, and things can easily cascade out of control.

Adopt a healthy mental diet. I don’t think we’ll get to the level where things manifest instantly in this density just yet, but, things will manifest much faster. Assert only what you wish to be part of your reality.

It will be hard, because we are all flushing out lots of “baggage” weighing us down, and negative thoughts will come often. But even then, always remember to bring your attention back to the present, and re-focus on what you want to transpire.

8 Likes

Gratitude :pray:

2 Likes

Really? Old style Abraham Hicks pivoting?

My thoughts lately have been about how useless thought and the conscious mind is…

I love you bro. Appreciate the vibes. But I can’t sincerely do that.

I’m dark-side meat xD

1 Like

Brooo
Play Slr 3.0
And be grateful that you can’t do that! :smiley:

1 Like

When the dude with the scales and the sword comes:

“Thank you for letting me not be thankful for this crappy ass life. See you in hell witch ass Luzifa”.

Gratitude blocks by PU is probably good. Can’t say cause I bundled all his fields.

2 Likes