General Discussion

Bro, i been here for a while now, and it still amazes me how this fields work, it really does. Like how the fuck does dream do it, how, it doesnt make sense. I just get an email saying new item in store, i buy it and it works. Alot of people would call you crazy for even trying fields, but its insane how they work.

4 Likes

What Iā€™ve been thinking about is my ā€œdigital fingerprintā€ cause yesā€¦you will be called crazy but also fired from your job xD

1 Like

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-024-00327-x

2 Likes
3 Likes

Donā€™t agree with all of it, but some interesting nuggets in there.

1 Like

talking about UFC 300 :heart_eyes:?

I know not exactly that, but i hope for some cool names to fight there, at least one of those: Sean Strickland, Khamzat, Dricus, Makachev, Pereira, Adesanya, Connor.

2 Likes

well look at that, i donā€™t follow ufc and it literally popped in my head to use that as an example.

1 Like

Makes sense: head trauma, disturbed homelife, a different schooling philosophy, poisoned food and water, insane media, drugs; Iā€™m surprised her IQ didnā€™t get cut in half. Human beings are very resilient.

It definitely does not make sense from the classical ā€œgeneticsā€ modality of mainstream science. (which is exactly the point)

1 Like

the twin with lower IQ had 3 concussion in her life that were serious enough to be in her medical records combined with the fact that these twins are in their 50s (I searched in different articles).

One of these twin also spent her life in Korea, with a Korean culture/language software and lifestyle which is more likely healthier.

The usual variation in twins raised in the same countries even different families is like 7 points, now you add up a few points for a different language, different lifestyle, culture and the 3 concussions at 50+ yo :man_shrugging: If she was smokingā€¦

I mean they even mention that their personalities are very similar.

4 Likes

I donā€™t believe concussions affect IQ. Feel free to correct me. I didnā€™t see where it was mentioned that she suffered them at a late age either. (whether they matter or not)

The point here would be, a morphic field variation affected overall intelligence. Which is the whole point of what people here try to do, no?

1 Like

Hebbian learning is a well known thing, IQ heredity too. Iā€™m not sure I get this part though ?

However there is the background debate about nature vs nurture and itā€™s important to be careful when talking about this.

As for concussions, well, check the link I shared and look into the impact of trauma on the brain, athletes are especially susceptible.

4 Likes

If it lowers short term memory and working memory, which for some people can take years to recover from (if they ever do), then it can affect IQ.

4 Likes

Weā€™re talking multiple concussions here too

I mean, meditating, eating vegetables or even just walking 30 minutes a day can increase your IQ but getting 3 blows to the head serious enough to end up in your medical records doesnā€™t ?

The life expectancies are different in Korea and Iā€™m sure they have a healthier lifestyle.

4 Likes

Yeah, playing American football I believe I actually took a hit that changed my cognitive capabilities. Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™m healed now, but I definitely took a hit in cognition prior to finding ā€œbrain regenerationā€ and the others.

Not super major, but definitely wasnā€™t the same. Helmet to helmet is no joke.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s also the healthcare deal that everybody likes to rip America for. South Korea has universal health care, I know of a few people people who make frequent use of it even for minor things. It would be different in the United states, and that would likely have an impact on things as well.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s been experiments, they got rich kids to eat poor peopleā€™s food, they stopped eating all fancy organic food and switched to industrial more average American food and their scores dropped, they reported having brain fogs.

Iā€™m sure that the Korean twin would have lost a couple points if sheā€™d been eating the middle class American diet for a couple decades. Less walking more driving.

Would have been nice to also see if they both had high IQ or low IQ. Maybe one got 95 the other 79. Or 130 and 114. That would be interesting too to know.

5 Likes

I used to experience this first hand every summer lol. Every single summer.

2 Likes

So much potential for research, wasted.

A few correlations, no real causations, and they call it ā€œdataā€ - a waste really.

There are too many confounding factors tbh.

More microplastic, neurodegenerative pesticides, etc etc.

If things like these are tucked under the rug ā€¦ who knows.