General Discussion

Do you find actually classified stuff?

nah, although it depends on what you consider “classified”, many classified things if we talk about things from government institutions are sometimes leaked (E.g., wikileaks) but you should know what you are looking for exactly, it is also possible to find declassified documents the official pages of those institutions usually publish them although with quite a bit of censorship at times. Currently I was not interested in searching for those things but I mentioned it because perhaps that same search tool would be useful for other things.

2 Likes

It is that day of the month. That day you understand how much you are left behind in reading all the interesting stuff you bookmarked for… next month :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

And luckily… somehow I have enough free time to go over them :star_struck:

1 Like

https://www.nature.com/articles/4813802
“ Ultrasound may help regrow teeth” British Dental Journal.

hey guys i know i shouldn’t take the word of the anti-Semitic fellas in the BN discord so can you explain what the ‘vampire project’ or ‘project vampire’ is by sapien.

They painted it out to be some sort of big scandal that i am ignorant to

Exactly haha

it’s nothing to worry about, his intentions were as noble back then as they are today. :slightly_smiling_face: they just didn’t know how to name the channel (I mean, he was the first to do this kind of stuff) so they used some pop culture reference to twilight or something like that

Edit, here’s a post by Sammy

4 Likes

thanks for the support.
I think we got so tired of explaining this over and over.
I actually just came to a decision about it.

It was, because

people who do not think logically and have mental problems along with a heavy dose of jealously decided to run with it.

In retrospect it hurt and bothered quite a bit.
But I understand now, all these people just wanted to gift me with darkness and abilities I have never used by pounding it into everyone’s head

Its fine now, thanks, carry on.
after all, i am just a mirror that they see themselves in.
They decided to dress up the image a certain way.
lol

In the end people really do create their own demons.
:slight_smile: :mechanical_arm:

The blessing of belief
lol
In awe at the multitude of gifts :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

40 Likes

Looking inwards is the best thing ever

4 Likes

Bep Kororoti is an interesting story. I wonder if it inspired some aspects of The Day the Earth Stood Still.

2 Likes

Just by being here?

1 Like

One of the simplest ways to raise my vibration (and maybe others too, but at the very least mine):

I Focus on my heart area and i say “I love you” in my mind, sending love to myself, then throughout my body, then to my environment and to people that i meet, also to my pets, then to those whom I talk to online, etc.

Well, It’s Very simple and quite effective, like only focusing on the Love part of the Hooponopono ritual/exercise.

What do you guys think?

Also, what other techniques do you want to share (if you want to)?

And:
Good Night - I gotta go to sleep lol.

8 Likes

That’s a good one. The heart is a common point of focus. Some yogic theories connect it to the air element because it is influential over the general qualities and flow of prana/qi in the body.

The Kyrie prayer, the “Jesus Prayer” from the heart, is a common practice in the west. Lots of different things can be done with a heart focus.

2 Likes

Thank You for the reply.
I’ve used to do it a decade and a half ago (I was a Church going, Orthodox Christian hard-core believer :grinning: - then came some problems and lots of questions and i stopped the practice, which maybe was not the best of ideas…), and for a few consecutive months (overall I did it for like 2 years maybe), I was quite intense, I used to do it as much as possible.

It brought tremendous inner change in me back then, it also stimulated my energy like crazy.

Later, years later, i discovered Yoga - which I Absolutely Loved, although nowadays I barely do any yoga (except maybe this loving exercise and some occasional mild Chakras stimulation).

2 Likes

I remember there being a thing you can buy where you get a call with Sammy, where he helps you with whatever thing you wish, does anyone know what it’s called and if it’s still available?

Nop

Come to mass meditations tho
Thats even better

2 Likes

Is there a scheduled time still?

1 Like

Not yet.

2 Likes

If the same works for me, then Im fucking amazing :grin:

1 Like

Ego: Occam’s Razor.
Also Ego: God at the gaps argument.

1 Like

https://www.realclearscience.com/2024/03/09/quantum_physics_proves_a_conscious_universe_1017100.html

1 Like