General Discussion

Well, you’re here, you have arcturian intercessions and aliens, why not ask their opinion on the matter, lol.

:clinking_glasses:

1 Like

? Still a human brain, human returns to human.
And any means of communication will involve “language”, what its atoms and rules are isn’t necessarily same as our written text. Yet it will be language as it’s communication.

it’s still useful though, people are allowed to have MRI machines for diagnosis, all sorts of technologies that can be used to improve quality of life.

Well, that’s a whole rabbit hole in of itself … about our history and whether we are truly better off than our ancestors.

I read the modern consensus. But, more and more things are proving that most of the time, it’s ego-stroking tosh.

Like the whole clovis first conundrum.

I ultimately think it doesn’t matter.

It’s too complex to intellectualize from my view point. Either completely involved motion, or absolute stillness can serve as glimpses into that state of “being?”. However, as an individual, an identity, I can’t describe it. Because it is not truly you or me.

Our egos will beg the question of whether there is any value in it if we cannot “personally” approach it.

And I think that’s the whole point, it creates us unlike itself to better understand what it is “not”, not necessarily what it “is”.

But then again, who really knows. As egos, we are attached to “control”, and “understanding” is a form of it.

A conversation cannot occur without egos stepping in, because a conversation presumes separateness.

In our “human” state of being, we can only “approach” infinity.

I don’t think it’s something that can be “taught”. You can plant a seed from that space, but it’s ultimately up to the individual to decide if they truly want to align with something “more”.

4 Likes

They can use images, or give you an experience, or give you a direct understanding.

They are not bound by language, we are, in our fallen human state of being.

If they ever respond with “words”, it’s because this is how “we” understand things.

2 Likes

Images are “words”, just a different language. Experience too, it’s neural signals. Infinity might not be possible to feel, but sure easy to describe, just writing “infinity” does it.

1 Like

Be really ambitious with the intercession fields.

2 Likes

You’re confusing words with communication.

Communication is a function of consciousness.

Consciousness is not a word in its actual function. We describe it using that word … to conceptualize it.

Consciousness is why you are not collapsing unto yourself although 99.9% of you is empty space.

1 Like

? Communication is done through means of communication, we don’t need to name our language a “language”, yet it will be one. Anything perceived is done through ways that are interpreted somehow by any apparatus one that perceives has, it can be anything or nothing, but it doesn’t make it different from getting information, which is done through some representation which is “language”.

When a black hole gobbles up a whole galaxy, that’s also communication.

I thought you wanted to understand the thing about math, I’m not sure where we’re going with this. If “words” are not enough, then ask them to directly, vicerally, show you.

sometimes it requires an event or another person. an accident. a death. a birth.

by asking the right question to someone, you may light some issue or create some gaps for reflexion.

intellectual understanding is useful if applied correctly. it’s not all mental masturbation.

for example, sadghuru and many other gurus use their intellect to promote and expand on their ego trip rather than as a way to de-identify themselves and others.

they always want to portray themselves as masters who know everything upon slaves who don’t know shit.

unknowing is useful for de-identification of one knows what are the implications of it or how to apply it to others.

2 Likes

My point is visceral or not it’s information, thus visceral is its language.

We can talk about this all day. We’ll achieve nothing. That’s exactly the point I was making in the beginning, and the one I chose to entertain this conversation for.

I hope it’s a bit clearer now?

There are many "me"s.

That is one way to deal with the paradox. To construct another self which is, that which your current self can’t be.

So in a way, you are more, without it being 100% you. Your ego is happy, lady balance is happy, everyone else is happy.

1 Like

My point was just that all conceptualized is information thus it goes in some sort of language. We use one here. Others are different.

They can do that as much as they want. As long as there are dimensions of truth in “some” of what they say.

Which is why discernment is important.

I judge the material, not the person. We are all flawed, all have good and bad in us, constructive and destructive.

Looking at it that way, I find it easier to see myself as an equal to everyone, and them being equals to me.

I mean, Jung slept with one of his patients, supposedly, some say it was part of a smear campaign, but either way, one has to be very daft to dismiss his theories.

Nietzsche turned the opposite of an Ubermensch in his last days, but the concept itself had a few merits and valuable nuggets of gold.

Most people simply struggle seeing a grey area. All is flux. I may change all of my points of view tomorrow.

I think having an ego is fine, the issue is being aware of what it is doing. Daily life is boring for our higher selves.

In the end, we all just want to have a good thing.

2 Likes

Well, information you get intellectualizing something is different than your literal soul getting yanked out of your body, you seeing yourself lying on a bed, and then you actually experiencing infinity for what it is, then comparing it to what it’s like to approach it with mathematics.

If you want to broaden your definition of language to include all experiences, then, by all means, nothing wrong with that.

Ask them to tell you in a language you’ll be sure to thoroughly understand :slightly_smiling_face: like your mind being stretched across space-time or something.

3 Likes

guys talking about a different topic, I take the opportunity to ask you what search engine you recommend to search for esoteric information, occult information or could you also say “classified”? In my experience, clearly in Google you are not going to find what you are looking for, they show you the results that they want you to see, at most a few superficial results and a lot of censorship, I had been using DuckDuckGo for a long time but lately I have also noticed that it is the same as Google , I have even tried with old searches that I have done and now it is different. Currently I have verified that the Bing search engine is the one that censors or manipulates the results the least, it shows what I am looking for in a more direct way. and it also has more reach, sometimes the information I am looking for is in a small abandoned blog from 2005 for example

What do you think? or recommend a more effective alternative :thinking:

2 Likes

I don’t like the term “occult” - it’s not really hidden, just depopularized.

Before you decide to hoard information, pick an objective, a “why” for which you want to acquire data. If you’re persistent enough, the sources will show up on their own.

It’s all accessible, to everyone, it’s all around us.

If you have to sift through “bad” data, so what? Isn’t that just part of developing yourself?

The issue isn’t access to information, it’s how you are viewing the world.

9 Likes

Across a large sample of cases, it’s almost a consensus that actively categorizing things as “secret” always ends badly due to the inherit dynamics of the Collective Unconscious.

Understanding this, the real work becomes to restrict your ability to perceive, not your ability to access data.

3 Likes