General Discussion

It is a worldwide scheme, not just in the Western world.

Yeah, I think the internet as the grand equalizer, will awaken more and more young people to not fall for these scams.

But then also, let’s not forget how much “NPC” most still are and willing to participate in whatever some self-proclaimed “authorities” dish them. Here in Germany 75+ % of the people still vote for the same old mainstream parties lmao. These parties have ripped them of for 70+ years and they still get elected… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Well, people don’t know what they don’t know.

If they knew how great things could be, they’d vote for it. If we offered a better system and they deny it, odds are they never opened themself up to taking on new ideas to begin with.

It took me a lot of online surfing and pondering to understand the flaws of our society. First you need cognitive openness and humility, then you need to distill the rubbish conspiracy quackery from the truth

Mcgilchrist puts all of this plainly in neurological terms. i hope his extensive research can act as a bridge towards change someday

1 Like

Hello, well, I wanted to ask if you think that using auto players and auto claimers in games will cause heavy karma? I don’t have the chance to play at all and the only income I have is the tokens that these games give to the players after they are listed, so I really need to use auto claimers to play for me, but I won’t set it to be unnatural or to take all the points completely,instead I’ll put it on average mode as if I were playing myself.
Do you still think that money causes bad luck and misfortune? I hesitate because somehow if I really played I would get that money(the games are easy and it feels like they just need the hype for the tokens and airdrops not actual gaming here), but I just don’t have time for it and I don’t know what kind of mechanism these tokens have behind the scenes because some of them don’t even need a special game, some of them are all games and… it’s very confusing that How wrong or okay is this, because i feel like it can really be interpreted as that I had played personally i just don’t want to lose it because i’m really busy these days

p.s. by games i mean telegram mini games/airdrops

i hope this is the right category for asking these things lol

A post was merged into an existing topic: Fame Sigil (Patreon)

Hi @mehix!

Welcome KY and Empress Blue up

Here are some links to help you navigate the forum: SapienMed FAQ Collection

1 Like
3 Likes

thank you :star_struck:

1 Like

Lol.

7 Likes

Thoughts?

2 Likes

I have none.

Just made me chuckle :grin:

9 Likes

Is there a field for patience?

Yes, Become a Kinder, more Patient person in all ways

2 Likes

Hi @Jojo,

Can you please dm because i was wondering if you could heal me.

I saw your profile says dm me for healing.

I can’t dm you.

Thank you

New members aren’t able to DM as yet.

Hi @Voyage1!

Here are some links to help you navigate the forum: FAQ Collection for Newcomers

Welcome KY etc

1 Like

There is a new chocolate

10 Likes

I hate to post this here, but I can’t find the info anywhere…
So I’m a new user. I was just thinking of posting to the social lounge → music thread and I can’t yet post there. I don’t know what I still have to do to get the rights to do that. Yeah, I’m an annoying newbie sorry…

Loool, still no thread for it :D

Nah, that change was made bcs of annoying scammers as a preventive measure.

1 Like

Too many calories maybe :slight_smile:

1 Like