General Discussion

Yes.
By the way, Philip has a lot of decent audio and mascots.
From the PsiAbilitiesSAT mascot, interesting abilities opened up. Compared to IPF, the latter loses.

Who is Philip? Is this a youtube creator like Quadible?

1 Like

Filip Sliwinski
seductionmagicflow

3 Likes

Yes, but for me Sapien is somehow better.
Philips works didn’t work for me so well as I expected, but I admitt he has great ideas like audio talismans and manifestations folders, but he isn’t better as Sapiens works for me.

And it would be great if Sapien team would like to have some same ideas like manifestation folder for fields, but it’s their choice.

but for me it’s the opposite, they work better from Philip, to each his own.

Yeah that wouldn’t work. Fields aren’t like radionics energized items or images where more, amplifies the power. Every image field has it’s own personal channel of energy created that is transmitted when the image is on display. So if you have have 10 images, you’re just getting energy from that same channel. Both things work completely different.

If you want to amplify the energy of a field though, radionics does work (if you have the ones with the audio input). But this is also something we… don’t have any need for. Amplifying fields is only helpful for something like if you have a party in your house and want to fill your house with unconditional love energy or want to clear out entities from a whole neighborhood.

And different strokes for different folks. If his stuff works better for you then at the end of the day, I’m glad you’re getting the results you want.

11 Likes

Filip’s stuff didn’t work for me at all.

Speaking of this, how far do the effects of the fields travel? What are the best ways to amplify their area of effect apart from a radonics machine?

I’ve always wanted to do something like the examples you gave at a large event, or maybe try depatterning entire houses and neighbourhoods with Powerful Positive Vibe Energy and love/gratitude.

We could amplify fields in crowded spaces where there is usually a lot of negativity or suffering, particularly people who know about Sapien and work in hospitals at present.

2 Likes

Can you answer, the Energy Collector field will be on sale?

is anyone familiar with this site?
eclipsemetaphysical
found here a suspension according to the description similar to a dreamweaver energy collector

1 Like

Would be amazing if the Corona virus audio could be played out in the streets. I really wish the WHO would listen to this as a solution, as opposed to just dismissing Morphic fields as a pseudo science. Perhaps they would be more inclined if it were described to them as some form of therapeutic radiography

3 Likes

Where can his stuff be found?

1 Like

seductionmagicflow.com

2 Likes

The guy from seductionmagicflow really has interesting stuff and I am sure it works (I got a few things from him but haven’t tested it much yet) but the communication with him is a bit… hard sometimes.
For example if you ask him about specific audios, he’d tell you they have a whole different purpose from what is written on the salespage, which isn’t that well written and hard to understand often times.
If he’d update his site and made these cleaner so everyone knew what everything is about, it would be much more.
What I really like and admire about him and Sapien though is that they really want their customers to get the results they desire, even if it means to use someone else’s stuff.

4 Likes

@Jonno I lurked around on that clowns site and the moment I read “Real Enochian Invocations” I just bursted out laughing for a good 10 mins.

Do let me know how it goes if you’re gonna use it, really interested.

2 Likes

Charisma and Glamour released at Gumroad!

9 Likes

Well yes, what I don’t like about him is that he uses spirits and stuff, that’s why I prefer Sapien. But maybe some day I am going to try some of his creations and I’ll let you know how it goes haha

1 Like

Is it okay if I use hyper state sleep after i wake up and use deep sleep audio right beofre i go to bed? Will they clash?

@lol That should be fine. They won’t clash.

Edit: The two audios work in different ways, so the only way in which I can think of that they might clash would be Hyper State Sleep being played too close to when you want to go to bed. It can keep you awake longer if it is played closer to your desired sleep time, or maybe if you try to go to sleep too early when your body is not yet tired. The amount of time it can make you feel more awake probably varies individually, but playing Hyper State Sleep after you wake up and Deep Sleep right before sleeping is very far apart and most likely would not clash.

2 Likes

Does anyone know if we can put the radiation protection inside a phone case, so it’s not visible?

I can’t find a reason why it shouldn’t work, but perhaps i’m wrong. Can someone confirm?

3 Likes