How does volume effect field radius?

Does volume effect how far a field goes? Like what if I blasted a field on the loudest speakers in the world, would it still only go 5 ft?

5 Likes

It will travel further if you do that. :smiley:

Here’s a conversation with Sam from another thread:

9 Likes

Hmm so let’s say some one is in the other room next to mines and can hear the field through the doors faintly, will they still receive the effects of the field? Since they can still hear it?

3 Likes

That’s really interesting!

1 Like

Okay so a good rule of thumb is: As long as they can hear it, it will work

Thanks @FBI_cyber_division and @Uial !

3 Likes

Yes, the fields will affect anyone who can hear them.

From an article the Sapien team plans to post on the blog:

@_OM, Sam and others discussed this in detail in the ‘Do the audio morphic fields work on a deaf person?’ thread as well:

6 Likes

I’ve been pondering this a little recently, how effective are fields during our sleep?

Would it be more effective since were in deeper brain states? Or would it be less effective because we’re not conscious?

Or are both true and they cancel each other out so it’s just as effective as listening to them while awake?

5 Likes

lol :laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes

guys would it not be good if Cap.Nemo embedded fields in radio waves instead of audio waves ?? we can transmit the sounds over longer distances and in effect raise the vibes in entire neighborhoods, all without anyone knowing about it.

2 Likes

Vibration series or love graviton on a radio wave… boom

2 Likes

Nope but I don’t give a damn. Its alright even if I interfere in their free will. As long as they don’t know its all good for me.

Edit:

won’t we be sowing good karma in that case?

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/pWIqZKhNY90

lol

3 Likes

i’m just playing around bro. I know people change only when they are ready.
I just wanted to play positive vibes audio for the whole neighborhood without anyone knowing. that’s all

4 Likes

But @FBI_cyber_division is right tho,

What if a certain individual in your neighborhood has to be in a negative state of mind, make a wrong choice, and learn a valuable life lesson …?

If the person is positive, the person will make the right choice, learn nothing, only to later in life be confronted with something where the person would of needed the knowledge gained from the life lesson you stole from them.

Which can lead to catastrophic events.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!!

2 Likes

Absolutely!

Maybe the higher self of the horse wants to know what its like to be a traumatized horse.

3 Likes

Agreed, so lets just be evil and burn them all.

On a serious note tho ;

The only thing that really matters is the earths ascension, the rest is insignificant.

Love gravitational and mass meditations are allowed by the big dogs, so fook their free will.

3 Likes

I wasnt serious with the rest of the posts lol.

Dreams gotta make a sarcasm detector field.

4 Likes

I enjoy trolling.

Only the wise shall see trough my illusions.

4 Likes

Some peeps will never change! :man_facepalming:

1 Like

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KVB5mOXNBNs

1 Like