General Discussion

I don’t know about that. maybe you can ask the owner. I bought some things year ago I think, used them for a few months but without any effect.

Which specifically did you use?

Yeah that’s the problem. I trust any morphic fields, but for me subliminals were a bit hit and miss. Maybe I will hit the guy up on Patreon

1 Like

Imortality and antiage, social asistent, doors to ritches and also positive powerful protection.

1 Like

Love Gravitation Wave would be perfect for this method

1 Like

Not far. Positive energy for the environment affects a larger radius than the usual five feet and over a long period of playing, can spread around a good portion of a large event. But other than that, it’s not enough to cover arenas or neighborhoods. Unless, somehow you managed to have the audio playing on some loud speakers that can can be heard by everyone (don’t recommend that unless you don’t mind being annoying lol).

Technically… you can gather energy from somewhere like Sedona rock (energy is very clear and depatterned over there) or perhaps create a large amount of chi energy using the Qi sigil (from energy addendum), then use that energy to amplify the energy output coming from the audio and use your will to to spread to the whole environment. It would be best to be in a meditative state while doing this unless you’re rather advanced. In essence, we’re all much more powerful than radionics machines :wink:

18 Likes

Are subliminals/fields/ binaural beats absorbed better when you listen to it while sleeping?

1 Like

Would the energy body/aura clear out physical changes to my body that I have already achieved from the fields and would it stop new physical changes from occurring. A first case scenario for example: I have used the height boost for a year and I am happy with the results, so I decide to listen to the energy body/auric cleanse, would it clear out the results I’ve already achieved.
Second case scenario: The first thing in the morning that I listen to is the energy body/auric cleanse after that I listen to the gynecomastia treatment field. Then I repeat the cycle the next day and so on. Would the energy body/auric cleanse clear out the gyno field listened to the previous day as it is something “foreign” to the body and would it stop me from getting results?

No, Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning will not clear out physical changes to your body that have already occurred, and will not stop new changes from happening.
In your 1st scenario, it will not clear the results.
In your 2nd scenario, it will not clear the gynecomastia field from the previous day.

The only potential problem is if you listen to Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning less than 3 hrs after other audios, then it may clear the energies from audios within that 3hr time period. If you listen to Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning first thing in the morning it’s fine.

From the comments section of Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning:

4 Likes

Thanks a lot those screenshots are really helpful, I appreciate all your help and responses!

3 Likes

Hey guys, would my audio work if I listen to it through my chromebook on mid to high volume? Is listening throuhg my chromebook more ffective than headphones?

His website makes me second-guess him lol. I guess you haven’t yet tried his stuff?

Which audio? For Dream Seeds you mean?

Not really, no. I think it works but the core problem really is the communication. His English sometimes isn’t the best and so you have to ask 10 times before you even know what exactly this thing you are using it supposed to do

both SM and dream seeds

Yes, it will work through speakers. Speakers are more effective than headphones for Sapien’s audios.

6 Likes

I don’t have any hair problems but only speed the growth. Which audio should i listen?

I have no idea what any of his description means and whether I am listening to a subliminal or something else

1 Like

Hahaha yes, I get what you mean. You can talk to him via Patreon I think, at least this is the only way I saw you could get in touch with him

1 Like

Is it okay for me to use Quadible integrities Root Cause Formula after I listen to sapien med audios and subliminals?

2 Likes