General Discussion

is anyone familiar with this site?
eclipsemetaphysical
found here a suspension according to the description similar to a dreamweaver energy collector

1 Like

Would be amazing if the Corona virus audio could be played out in the streets. I really wish the WHO would listen to this as a solution, as opposed to just dismissing Morphic fields as a pseudo science. Perhaps they would be more inclined if it were described to them as some form of therapeutic radiography

3 Likes

Where can his stuff be found?

1 Like

seductionmagicflow.com

2 Likes

The guy from seductionmagicflow really has interesting stuff and I am sure it works (I got a few things from him but havenā€™t tested it much yet) but the communication with him is a bitā€¦ hard sometimes.
For example if you ask him about specific audios, heā€™d tell you they have a whole different purpose from what is written on the salespage, which isnā€™t that well written and hard to understand often times.
If heā€™d update his site and made these cleaner so everyone knew what everything is about, it would be much more.
What I really like and admire about him and Sapien though is that they really want their customers to get the results they desire, even if it means to use someone elseā€™s stuff.

4 Likes

@Jonno I lurked around on that clowns site and the moment I read ā€œReal Enochian Invocationsā€ I just bursted out laughing for a good 10 mins.

Do let me know how it goes if youā€™re gonna use it, really interested.

2 Likes

Charisma and Glamour released at Gumroad!

9 Likes

Well yes, what I donā€™t like about him is that he uses spirits and stuff, thatā€™s why I prefer Sapien. But maybe some day I am going to try some of his creations and Iā€™ll let you know how it goes haha

1 Like

Is it okay if I use hyper state sleep after i wake up and use deep sleep audio right beofre i go to bed? Will they clash?

@lol That should be fine. They wonā€™t clash.

Edit: The two audios work in different ways, so the only way in which I can think of that they might clash would be Hyper State Sleep being played too close to when you want to go to bed. It can keep you awake longer if it is played closer to your desired sleep time, or maybe if you try to go to sleep too early when your body is not yet tired. The amount of time it can make you feel more awake probably varies individually, but playing Hyper State Sleep after you wake up and Deep Sleep right before sleeping is very far apart and most likely would not clash.

2 Likes

Does anyone know if we can put the radiation protection inside a phone case, so itā€™s not visible?

I canā€™t find a reason why it shouldnā€™t work, but perhaps iā€™m wrong. Can someone confirm?

3 Likes

That should work fine, it is just like an item, the image doesnā€™t need to be visible for it to work.

4 Likes

Ah wait this stuff is paid for? I would consider if there was a money back guarantee

I donā€™t know about that. maybe you can ask the owner. I bought some things year ago I think, used them for a few months but without any effect.

Which specifically did you use?

Yeah thatā€™s the problem. I trust any morphic fields, but for me subliminals were a bit hit and miss. Maybe I will hit the guy up on Patreon

1 Like

Imortality and antiage, social asistent, doors to ritches and also positive powerful protection.

1 Like

Love Gravitation Wave would be perfect for this method

1 Like

Not far. Positive energy for the environment affects a larger radius than the usual five feet and over a long period of playing, can spread around a good portion of a large event. But other than that, itā€™s not enough to cover arenas or neighborhoods. Unless, somehow you managed to have the audio playing on some loud speakers that can can be heard by everyone (donā€™t recommend that unless you donā€™t mind being annoying lol).

Technicallyā€¦ you can gather energy from somewhere like Sedona rock (energy is very clear and depatterned over there) or perhaps create a large amount of chi energy using the Qi sigil (from energy addendum), then use that energy to amplify the energy output coming from the audio and use your will to to spread to the whole environment. It would be best to be in a meditative state while doing this unless youā€™re rather advanced. In essence, weā€™re all much more powerful than radionics machines :wink:

18 Likes

Are subliminals/fields/ binaural beats absorbed better when you listen to it while sleeping?

1 Like