General Discussion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo6I2NXxhXk
Combined with
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPmHu_dIYQA

Hey Sapien Medicine People. I haven’t posted anything in a while. I’ve just been taking a break from social media.

But I discovered something about a month ago that I want to share with you. I feel I owe it to the community.

After listening to these two audios back to back for half an hour up to an hour, I found it brings me into a completely altered and useful state.

Everything about yourself and your past opens up. I could clearly see how I accidentally formed a false belief 10 years ago that screwed up some things for me since then. And many other things. I’ve become a very different person in about 1 month. I haven’t even listened to these in weeks.

If that sounds like something that interests you, you can try it out. But be ready to have some free time on your hands to talk things through with yourself. And maybe even a notebook.

Questions will come to you and you’ll have to be patient with yourself. That’s where the focus comes in, you will stick to it until you have your answers.

Sometimes you’ll have to be patient with yourself as you try to simply form and state the right question. It’s a process. But it’s light years faster than anything I’ve seen. And when the hemispheres are more connected you will have a clear advantage. You will see and understand and remember things in ways that you did not before.

Sometimes things will just come to you and at other times they come almost all the way to the surface of your conscious mind and like I said above, that’s when you’ll feel a question trying to form and it can take a little work on your part.

17 Likes

Good to see you here again man @Atreides
Welcome back to the one of most knowledgeable and useful person on this forum
Anyway I just thought about you this morning wondering what happened with that man and look, you now showed up lol

2 Likes

Hey Thank you @anon2456476. Maybe you thought me into coming here. Lol. I mean you never know. Just busy thinking way too hard myself : ) as you can see above. It is bearing good fruit though. Real changes I’ve been looking for for many years. And there’s always more work to do. Really looking forward to the Cognitive Enhancement tag.

5 Likes

I think this sounds like a better connection between the two hemisphere !! Do you think the other one also attributed to your experience or is the enhanced hemisphere connection enough ?
Btw thanks for the motivation gonna start listening too !

1 Like

It was like peanut butter and jelly. They worked really well together. The focus helped me stay on task because the hemisphere connection made helpful insights come 10 to 100 times easier for me than usual, but that doesn’t mean they came exactly easy.

2 Likes

here is something I wont make,

But… creating connections from the Medulla Oblongata to areas of conscious control.
Would allow you to control all the autonomous connections of the Medulla…
like digestion, heart rate, etc etc.

13 Likes

I just got three EP’s from Energetic alchemy. I was wondering how long I should listen to them as there is a lack of info on YouTube description. I got bountiful harvest, Ancient arts and Neuro. Do these function any differently from the regular fields besides the dope beats?

1 Like

Very experienced yoga masters can do it after years of practice. More recently I’ve seen interviews on Gaia of ex Secret Space Program people talking about being injected with nanobots that speed up the learning curve and enable them to control their bodily functions in as little as 6 months. Don’t know if its true or not but sounds plausible.
Edit:They also said that the controls go back to normal once the nanobots are removed. It doesn’t give them super strength but raises their stamina to tremendous levels along with enhanced senses

5 Likes

You experience placebo effects at the start and they wore off, but now you are immune to it so hence why nothing happens.

Can I listen to a field and a booster at the same time? I found the subliminal booster that also boosts morphic fields by Apold. I have this ap that plays one audio in each ear.

1 Like

it is said in the description of this booster that this subliminal helps the subconscious to transform affirmations into language (means of communication) understood by the subconscious, example in morphic fields, language of light, etc …,but I did not see that it boosted the morphine fields or their effects. but I imagine it can help by removing limiting beliefs and detachment from results.

1 Like

Can one take a week off from ALL Sapien fields (audios and tags) and not lose progress? What’s the longest period of time acceptable for a break? I am thinking about this for certain fields which I have listened to for months now (e.g. subconscious limits dissolver)

After regularly listening to audio for 3-4 months (or 2-3 months), I recommend taking a break of 2 weeks and at all not listening to anything, and then continue to listen again. Everything is pretty individual here, but for myself I have long understood that taking breaks is worth every few months, then the audio will be more effective, and if you listen to these audio for years without interruption, the effect of them decreases over time and there will be less use.

1 Like

Does this shit even work…?

Why do subliminal makers think that it is the conscious mind only that rejects new information…?

It is the opposite actually, you can consciously pretend to be a king, but the subconscious is what’s gonna give you “reasons” why you’re not a king.

Morphic fields at least “talk” in the same language as the subconscious, so that part is understandable because morphic fields are similar to entities in how they start working on your subconscious from a third person perspective and “reshape it”.

Subliminals seem like its first person perspective, like the sub says “youre a king”, you consciously feel like a king temporary, then the subconcious revisits your experiences and memories and says “why is this idiot acting like a king? He works in a restaurant for fuks sake”.

Someone explain me how verbal affirmations can create permanent change.

6 Likes

Bro, subliminal statement not work They are often used precisely because it’s easy, say affirmations into the microphone and put music or noise in the background and you’re done. Anyone can do it. But it doesn’t work well. All this looks like hypnosis, you are the most beautiful, you are beautiful, you are beautiful, the main effect is that you yourself believe in it and you have no complexes, so you relax and achieve more. This has a short-term effect and as a rule, as soon as you look in the mirror and see your reflection you will realize that nothing has changed. Even if you believe that you are the most beautiful, then your facial features for others will not change, just you yourself will believe in it. Well, you can of course become much more beautiful if you do a lot of things for this, but this will already be an integrated approach to the problem.

2 Likes

From my own experiences I have to say that subliminals in a hypnotherepeutic format are very powerful! I had a very difficult time as a teen and was in a very dark place deep in depression. Two things took me out of depression:

1. Meditation
  2. Hypnotherapy Subliminal audios

I didn’t know morphic fields existed at the time but after consistently listening to subliminals for about a month I started feeling so much lighter and that there was hope for me in this evil cruel world. (my thoughts at the time lol).

Basically they really changed my life for the better where I can take back control and make constructive choices.

I used subliminals from the following who I felt really good about and saw results. They also studied/understood how the mind works (conscious and subconscious) and created their audios so that the brain naturally and comfortably slips into the brain wave states where it can take suggestions into the subconscious without much resistance.

1. Steve G Jones

2. Glenn Harrold

3. Kelly Howell

Try them out and see if you get any benefit from them. Although I think what Dream is making is the state-of-the-art energy work and surpasses subliminals in efficiency but again that’s my experience.

Happy Exploring!

3 Likes

So I used to be a fan of hypnosis and even learned how to do it so I think I might have a decent understanding of it. Subliminals falls into the hypnosis category. You get into a deep brainwave state like Alpha brain wave or Theta and your subconscious mind becomes receptive. Then you feed it suggestions like "I am confident’ ’ I am beautiful’ or whatever you seek. In some cases, suggestions would also be ‘I am 6 feet tall’ or ’ I am cancer free.’

What is happening here is that the subconscious mind is a bit more malleable in this state and will allow these suggestions in and overtime form these changes. When in beta brainwave state, the ego’s franticness blocks these suggestions. But the thing with subliminals is that the words sometimes have many different connotations. And often, someone might not even know what feeling confident or feeling beautiful may feel like so when communicating this to the subconscious, the information will often not suggest ‘I am confident.’

Because the the way subliminals work is that with enough repetition over time, the suggestions form a pattern that persists on its own and take form in the mind. But the way the subconscious mind interprets these suggestions is not through the words or images you show but the concept behind the words & images. The feeling. You might be saying ‘I am confident’ in your mind but beneath that, feel that ‘this isn’t genuine. I’m not confident.’ That is what the subconscious will get.

Beyond that, I’ve noticed that many people that listen to subliminals do not get into alpha/brainwave states. That is crucial if you want them to work. Some people have very receptive minds so subliminals work on them no matter what state they’re in. But that is not common.

And to draw comparisons to our work, if people were to also meditate and get into deeper brainwave states, listening to morphic fields would work a lot more quickly. It’s the same idea, the subconscious mind is more receptive to change when in a deeper state where the ego is silenced. In fact, fields are like subliminals except they are directly in the language of the subconscious mind. And they communicate with the body and aura in a way that words can’t.

All this being said, I’m not knocking subs. You do what works for you.

29 Likes

So it would make sense to listen to alpha or theta brainwaves before listening to subliminals or your frequencies?

Both Alpha and Theta are good for listening every day. If you want your day to become better, more successful and more fun, then listen to Alpha. If you have problems and unsolved tasks, then Theta.

2 Likes

How the power of habit and belief works and impresses on the subconscious mind when we do it consciously over and over. There are many ways to do like fields, hypnosis, affirmations, NLP etc. but these are the foundation.
Jim Carrey experiences here

https://youtu.be/AjeZUf1QG6Y