General Discussion

It would most likely work for mammals, as most of the fields which aren’t more mental-like work for mammals.

Here’s a post from another thread:

5 Likes

It might be. i asked that same question and Uial said that it might be.

1 Like

Well I thought “permanent changes” meant they were irreversible or hard to reverse. I’m pretty sure acne can come back easily.

to be honest i am not sure

I wonder whether Dream Seeds “Food Charge and Enhancement” video does towards sugar? For example, if i play that audio next to chocolates or something will that chocolate become nutritious or will be slightly more nutritious than before? IDK

1 Like

Since I started using the point of no return stack I started to get depression and anxiety. I think it is due to the energy blockage removal as I use it 3 times day and I saw some comments that other people have experienced the same with that audio. What are your opinions? Also I started using quadible’s root cause formula recently.

1 Like

I received a mail yesterday saying theta brainwave on gumroad was reworked, it is more like neurotropic factor or acetylcholine fields sounding vibes with some piano arpeggio if someone interested.

I don’t know about the others, but I loved it.

3 Likes

You get that mail from sapien ?

From Gumroad. There is a option to receive a mail when Dream update/upload something.

1 Like

The creator of Binaural Nutrition keeps saying that his stuff is similar to taking steroids (although not sure if this is to dramatise his stuff). Does that mean that there are the negative side effects associated with steroids by using his tracks?

2 Likes

Hello, I did too. But it subsided after a while :smile:
Edit: The only one causing temporary depression was the Exorcism one, but I fel great after it lifted

1 Like

How is it working for you?

1 Like

I would say it is good. Is sapiends brain sync audio a permanent one?

I’d say part of it is permanent, then there are proteins and neurotransmitters

1 Like

Does anyone know whether the Masculine Energy on The Sapien Trust can replace using testosterone booster and estrogen reduction? It sounds like it may increase similar hormones but by how much, I’m not sure.

4 Likes

The audio only improves the already existing nutrients and charges the food with love energy. So I don’t think chocolate will all of a sudden become nutritious because there is nothing in it in the first place. But the love energy can charge up your energy body a bit

1 Like

Actually chocolate has a decent amount of magensium :)

3 Likes

that’s dark chocolate bro. Ordinary chocolate is just sugar

4 Likes

Yup thats why I only eat at least 70% cacao.

1 Like

Anyone further explored the possibility of boosting audio?

For the lack of a printer during shutdown, I have been setting my Android tablet with the option " Keep screen on when charging", opening the field booster sigil image and placing my dog tags on top of it for an hour or two - if more than an hour, activating it with ‘Destinus’ every hour. Seems to work well.

I was wondering, if - one were to loop an audio on the device, while keeping the sigil open - and through intent, be able to boost the audio itself? Would that boost the particular copy of mp3 on that specific device? Or if I were to loop it on my Google music, it would perhaps boost the copy on the cloud which can be used anywhere … just thinking out loud…

3 Likes