General Discussion

A friend of mine has experienced the same problems, many years ago. The pain disappeared after a few days of consequent withdrawal. Just say goodbye to caffeine consumption and drink a lot of water.
Best of luck to you!

2 Likes

Thanks, I already did that, now is 2 months without coffeinā€¦ what a freedom
Best luck to you @Kat

4 Likes

I am happy to hear that. (For myself I now appreciate Earl Grey, hot. ;-) )
Have a nice day!

3 Likes

Guys, could you give me your opinion about my stack? It is too much?

-Energy blockage removal (x2)
-clear negative energy (x1)
-trauma healing and release (x1 or 2)
-emotional release (x1 or 2) *best field ever
-subconscious limits dissolver (x2 or 3)
-OCD help (x1 or 2)
-beard growth (x2)
-weight gainer (x2 or 3)

Iā€™m not new to sapien but I came back after a long hiatus. I never saw results for physical changes (my stack was never longer than 3-4 fields) but I think I did on energetic ones. I had planned to replace the first 4 audios with vibration of creation, but I donā€™t know if Iā€™m ready to face my pride driven ego yet lol

And about not getting results, my two cents are that: if you have lessons to learn on this incarnation, and those lessons are related to the results you want to experience in someway or another, your higher self (or whatever superior forces) may interfere in order for you to learn the lessons first. After all, we are all here to learn and experience, and some things must be learned sooner or later. Just my opinion :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It doesnā€™t seem like too much at all. Looks perfectly fine so long as you feel good listening to it. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thank you! Btw, I love reading your posts. So much knowledge.

6 Likes

heyyy can you explain the audio talismans ?

Do you listen to BN audios online or do you download them? After weeks of listening with minimum results, I just recently discovered that SM audios cannot be downloaded from YouTube, and since then I have been unsure whether downloaded Subliminals/Frequencies are effective

we do have a nice earl grey blend, we should hopefully be launching, energy infused of course.

11 Likes

The healthy alternative without any packaging waste to regret - thatā€™s great news! :pray:

Nothing wrong with that.

9 Likes

Lmfao!!! Thanks dude this made my day ROFL!!

4 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo6I2NXxhXk
Combined with
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPmHu_dIYQA

Hey Sapien Medicine People. I havenā€™t posted anything in a while. Iā€™ve just been taking a break from social media.

But I discovered something about a month ago that I want to share with you. I feel I owe it to the community.

After listening to these two audios back to back for half an hour up to an hour, I found it brings me into a completely altered and useful state.

Everything about yourself and your past opens up. I could clearly see how I accidentally formed a false belief 10 years ago that screwed up some things for me since then. And many other things. Iā€™ve become a very different person in about 1 month. I havenā€™t even listened to these in weeks.

If that sounds like something that interests you, you can try it out. But be ready to have some free time on your hands to talk things through with yourself. And maybe even a notebook.

Questions will come to you and youā€™ll have to be patient with yourself. Thatā€™s where the focus comes in, you will stick to it until you have your answers.

Sometimes youā€™ll have to be patient with yourself as you try to simply form and state the right question. Itā€™s a process. But itā€™s light years faster than anything Iā€™ve seen. And when the hemispheres are more connected you will have a clear advantage. You will see and understand and remember things in ways that you did not before.

Sometimes things will just come to you and at other times they come almost all the way to the surface of your conscious mind and like I said above, thatā€™s when youā€™ll feel a question trying to form and it can take a little work on your part.

17 Likes

Good to see you here again man @Atreides
Welcome back to the one of most knowledgeable and useful person on this forum
Anyway I just thought about you this morning wondering what happened with that man and look, you now showed up lol

2 Likes

Hey Thank you @anon2456476. Maybe you thought me into coming here. Lol. I mean you never know. Just busy thinking way too hard myself : ) as you can see above. It is bearing good fruit though. Real changes Iā€™ve been looking for for many years. And thereā€™s always more work to do. Really looking forward to the Cognitive Enhancement tag.

5 Likes

I think this sounds like a better connection between the two hemisphere !! Do you think the other one also attributed to your experience or is the enhanced hemisphere connection enough ?
Btw thanks for the motivation gonna start listening too !

1 Like

It was like peanut butter and jelly. They worked really well together. The focus helped me stay on task because the hemisphere connection made helpful insights come 10 to 100 times easier for me than usual, but that doesnā€™t mean they came exactly easy.

2 Likes

here is something I wont make,

Butā€¦ creating connections from the Medulla Oblongata to areas of conscious control.
Would allow you to control all the autonomous connections of the Medullaā€¦
like digestion, heart rate, etc etc.

13 Likes

I just got three EPā€™s from Energetic alchemy. I was wondering how long I should listen to them as there is a lack of info on YouTube description. I got bountiful harvest, Ancient arts and Neuro. Do these function any differently from the regular fields besides the dope beats?

1 Like