General Discussion

I still have his books lying around somewhere in a box lol.

3 Likes

I found this video few years ago

edit:tbh I doubt orbs can firm by cameras ,maybe it’s just dust just like the comments said in the video

1 Like

This is a nice one, if real

1 Like

jackpot

1 Like

777 views as well :smirk:

1 Like

Both my internal and external security cameras have captured these orbs on video. But their movements. defy gravity, it’s hard to say it’s dust particles…

Now Uncle Chuckie there’s a character…

It can be Ball lightning - Wikipedia

Not extremely uncommon or dangerous, but it’s better to keep distance, especially not touching them.

Most likely it’s one, I guess modern systems of lightning protection rods discharge them very often before entering buildings (small masts are everywhere now), my parents talked about seeing them and told to avoid as allegedly they can strike like a real lightning, but this claim is a hearsay.

1 Like

I just purchased 5 fields and attempted to transfer them to m phantom wallet, but keep getting server error… will these fields work if they are printed and carried even though they are not in my wallet yet?

2 Likes

no, I was talking about the video I shared
I trust you actually saw the real orbs

1 Like

The Greatest Salesman

Does the direction of your shrine really matter? And the direction you’re facing while worshipping or meditating?

Would love to read your thoughts on this. Thanks :blush:

hmm

1 Like

A typical “moral cudgel” video…
…and also evil enslavement brainwashing.

To brainwash the people that “it is not safe for them to have more power”.
So that they stay in powerlessness mode and do not strive for more power.

Messages like this, are constantly being thrown at people in the media.
Then people’s own Subconscious Mind keeps empowernment away from them and keeps them in helplessness mode.
Then people wonder, why “LoA” is not working for them.
Very simple, because they have allowed to get brainwashed by the idea that “power is dangerous to have”…

And the brainwashing seems to be working perfectly, seeing all those NPC comments under the video fully agreeing with the video :laughing: LMAO

Manifesting your own reality is the ultimate power to wield.
So any type of belief that “power is bad” or “dangerous” or “not for me” means your Subconscious Mind will give you exactly that:

• Experiences of powerlessness
  • LoA not working for you
1 Like

I understood it as active cloaking for undesirables and otherwise magnetic presence and aura.

We’ve had fields with smart systems like that before.

1 Like

You ever wonder why Dream stopped offering power-related NFTs ?

Or why that used to be easily 80% of submissions ?

The usual culprit ego.
Power does corrupts when one is not ready.

It’s not so hard to see

You can put as many safeties in it as you want. People crave power and don’t notice when it corrupts their morality.

8 Likes

People ego / waking consciousness believes that “they can handle the power”.

While their Subconscious Mind believes that “power is dangerous and must be kept away from them”.

The Subconscious Mind always wins.

Therefore, my assumption is that most people wouldn’t even be able to utilize the power contained in these NFTs in the first place. They would subconsciously self-sabotage themselves before and block the field’s effects off.
So maybe Dream simply does not want to waste his time in creating something, where he knows that it will simply be gathering dust inside wallets and not be utilized in the first place?

1 Like

So you managed to convince yourself somehow, that the problem is that people are hungry for power but don’t use it ?

Impressive

4 Likes

For clarification:

• Most people are consciously hungry for power.
  • Most people are subconsciously programmed to see power as bad and thus push power away from them.
  • The few people who have not those subconscious blocks, will take all the power they can and use it according to their state of conscious development.
  • Just because some, or even the majority of those people, are not ready to use this power responsibly, still does not mean that having power and striving for power is bad.

Do you now see my point?

All those negative examples of a tool being misused, still does not mean that the tool is bad.

1 Like

No, I already understood what you meant.

It’s always the same thing. It’s not very complex.

It’s subconscious limit and trauma responsible for everything.

1 Like

These and the lack of self love.